Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:17:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How educate yourself about crypto?  (Read 1844 times)
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:15:13 PM

To educate yourself, you need to have determination. Be determined for you to strive and learn more! It is a must in cryptocurrency. Well we have a saying that if you want something you can get it by hard work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

I educate myself by reading topics here in Bitcointalk. Also by researching and reading articles in different websites. Also, asking advice and tips from experts and long time investors in crypto

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Elviragreg

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

I just need to read a lot of information in this forum and search for information when I broswing on the internet. Then I exchange opinions and sharing about crypto news to my friends who understand.
IamSaitama

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:57:08 PM

Internet provides almost every information we need. The only thing we need to know is where, how, and what to find. One reliable source of information regarding cryptocurrencies is bitcointalk. It provides factual opinions that came from experienced traders, buyers, investors, sellers of cryptocurrencies. Another one is the news on the tv and social networking sites. But be wary that they sometimes provide biased and false informations on different subjects. News on this platform have the power to influence the opinions of people watching it or reading it so let us be careful.

ContractVault.io
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
■ ▄▀ ██  TOKEN SALE  ❱  MAY 1st  ██ ▀▄ ■
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:42:33 PM

By reading here in forum studying and doing a research gathering some informations about crypto then sometimes I used google for me to avoid asking some poeple that ignoring me when sometimes i have questions for them
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:03:42 PM

I prefer the use of medium and telegram for internet coin offering. A lot of articles are on medium, however some of these news are fake. You can have a direct contact with team admin and have a fast response compare with bitcointalk on telegram. Most ICOs dont make the forum active as in the past years thats why you can see a forum with up to 100k members. when on telegram one need to be very careful of scammers, it is more vulnerable to be scammed there than on btctalk.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:27:19 PM

I educate myself by reading topics here in Bitcointalk. Also by researching and reading articles in different websites. Also, asking advice and tips from experts and long time investors in crypto

I also educate myself in this forum in every opinion shared by everyone. Reading an articles and sites that are related to bitcoin. Trading can improve your skills through experience and by the guide of the experts. Internet provides all the information, you have to understand it.

Arafat01775

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:34:27 PM

Online is the knowledge of ocean. If anyone want to know about anythink they have to go in online and they get a proper knowledge from it. For me I have not enough time for going to a coaching centre for learning about crypto. So,when I have free time I always search in online about crypto. It is very easy way for me to know about crypto. This is the way I learning about crypto.
nicpaig

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:34:54 PM

Reading, searching, give time to yourself to think what you are doing and last watch on youtube and search in Google. That's what I can offer to you because that's what I observe as helpful.

You can watch YouTube videos. You can follow cryptocurrency news sites.You can follow ICO news sites. There are so many ways to educate yourself.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

What blogs or channels do you prefer most when you need to get knowledge about crypto, wallets and crypto market? Just found hacker noon on medium and CCN website:) Can you share more?

In today’s world there are lot of ways to learn about crypto currency this forum always a good site to learn ideas and new investing ways about that and a lot of sites are there so you can easily learn about this.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:39:53 PM

What blogs or channels do you prefer most when you need to get knowledge about crypto, wallets and crypto market? Just found hacker noon on medium and CCN website:) Can you share more?
Just stay connected with this forum to get updated with every information about crypto because you can get all the information at one place and this is the biggest forum of crypto currecnies.But don't trust all the news you seeing on the internet because most of them were just rumors.
altcoinanalyst1

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:42:17 PM

There are lot of websites you can visits but i think the best way to learn crypto though thios forum. Explore the forum and ask for help about any confusions
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:43:09 PM

This forum is all a person needs to know more about cryptos. This platform contains members who have in-depth knowledge about cryptos. Enough Sections and Topics have been created here to educate people more on BTC and all alt coins. Coinmarketcap,altcoinstalk are other podiums to help an individual understand cryptos. You can also decide to search on Youtube and you might find some credible channels that will educate you.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:46:24 PM

to be able to know or get knowledge about the world of crypto, I prefer to read, about what is crypto and the other discussed, besides we also need to understand it so we can know what crypto, and how to manage it, not only how to manage it, which we must read.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:56:59 PM

I get an education about crypto from some websites and from youtube channels and I think these channels are good to get information and training and the expectations of different expert traders relating to crypto and when I have  need to get knowledge about crypto I like to visit on them,

https://coinmarketcap.com/
https://cointelegraph.com/
are good websites to get real information,
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:09:47 PM

you do not have to worry about that problem, everybody start from zero and many ways that you can educate yourself to gain a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency by self-taught.

for example looking for cryptocurrency information on the internet has become something that ordinary, such as reading some popular sites cointelegraph, CNN, coin desk or even coinmarketcap and many sites that serve about cryptocurrency. you should also learn about technical things later like blockchain technology because it was the fundamental to know how crypto works. in fact it all depends on your own intention to know about educating yourself in cryptocurrency, so if you have any real intentions, your knowledge about cryptocurrency will increase by itself as time goes by.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cryptomonotize

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:20:13 PM

There are some websites like ccn, bitcoin.com, bitcoinist, forbes from i get news about cryptocurrency, i also seek knowledge from crypto experts and this forum.
Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:38:15 PM

I educate myself in crypto based on my experienced by doing research in youtube mostly,asking a friend that whose older enough for me here in crypto,and lastly i always keep my eye reading here in forums i got many ideas and knowledgable advisess through our mates.
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:40:17 PM

Read publics specialized on crypto, watch webinars, get acquainted with crypto enthusiasts on different events. Start from watching Youtube  Grin
vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:46:10 PM

You can always find the latest mainstream news at Coindesk or Cointelegraph. At the same time Youtube, Twitter, and Reddit are all good mediums for crypto related news, you just have to find a proper source and not some scammer or somebody shilling Bitconnect. That is the main way I stay connected to crypto, with the exception sometimes I get news from friends here and there.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: