Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:03:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All4btc.com scam  (Read 1687 times)
BTC-TK (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:00:01 AM

This is the second time that I am exchanging BTC to Paypal using the website, I have previously bought 2 items using the website and both arrived, I have also exchanged BTC to Paypal and received the payment.

My last exchange was larger than usual and the support has simply disappeared and hasn't answered any email the last 3 days.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Holliday
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:03:08 AM

Trading irreversible forms of money for reversible forms of money is always going to end badly. I'm sorry that you had to learn the hard way.

If you aren't the sole controller of your private keys, you don't have any bitcoins.
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:35:22 AM

trading Bitcoin for Paypal? Why?

BTC-TK (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:36:46 AM

Trading irreversible forms of money for reversible forms of money is always going to end badly. I'm sorry that you had to learn the hard way.

You're right, should've holded onto the BTC like the rest of the speculators.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Holliday
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:41:09 AM

You're right, should've holded onto the BTC like the rest of the speculators.

You could have used something like localbitcoins.com and traded them directly for cash.

If you aren't the sole controller of your private keys, you don't have any bitcoins.
candoo

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:59:12 PM

all4btc are 3-4 german guys that dont know anything about doing business.

They had those troubles not only once.
Dont worry they will fill your order  - it just gonna take a lot of time. Because they run out of money sometimes. (euro - btc exchange).

I have their full names and  may give you that via PN if you feel scammed or get really scammed. (had the same trouble some months ago but they finalized my order)

Ignore my bad trust.

greetings

Einer trage des andern Last, so werdet ihr das Gesetz Christi erfüllen.
BTC-TK (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:57:12 PM

all4btc are 3-4 german guys that dont know anything about doing business.

They had those troubles not only once.
Dont worry they will fill your order  - it just gonna take a lot of time. Because they run out of money sometimes. (euro - btc exchange).

I have their full names and  may give you that via PN if you feel scammed or get really scammed. (had the same trouble some months ago but they finalized my order)

Ignore my bad trust.

greetings

Yes I know their names already as well as other various information, I figured they might take long but it would only seem logical to at least notify me of delays.

kakobrekla

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Psi laju, karavani prolaze.

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 12:43:29 PM

I had brief contact with those guys. They do not seem to be scammers, just very incompetent and unserious people. Avoid at all cost.

Nixsy

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 10:31:09 PM

I had my first experience with these guys a little while back and posted some about it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=226891.msg4988871#msg4988871

I would sooner boil my bits in vinegar before I use them again, they are possibly the worst possible payment processors, avoid at all costs.

BTC-TK (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:32:01 AM

Just to clear things out they are in fact not scammers, we had a huge misunderstanding Smiley

newtypeseed

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:55:51 AM

I didn't use All4btc
bitcoinsberlin

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 02:21:13 PM

Just to clear things out they are in fact not scammers, we had a huge misunderstanding Smiley

Thanks for clearing this up!

This is Philip from All4Btc and I have emailed/messaged the people here who reported a poor experience with us. Those who responded already had their issues taken care of and I just want to make sure that everybody else has received their products or refunds.

We have worked hard to redesign all4btc with customer service built-in from the ground up and we hope to have many many more happy customers.

If anybody still has any questions or comments, please feel free to email us at support@all4btc.com

https://all4btc.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: