Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:27:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple maths for the European Union and it's peoples .  (Read 167 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

If you give me £100 and i give you £50 back how does that make your life better?..
Could you do better with the £100 or the £50 ..I say i would be better with the £100 what do you say peoples of Europe ..

Now why i say this is because the European Union has no monies it collects it off all the countries then dishes it out   BUT first payments go to them their wages and their cronies ..MEPs  < take your monies and feed their own families first ..

So you give £100 then get £50 back so no matter what MATHS you do is giving £100 and getting £50 back good for your pockets and life?..

Now the EU has never EVER had an audit done NOT EVER Angry..So where as all the monies gone over 40 years of the European peoples gone?..

CORRECT in the LEECHES POCKETS ..MEP wages pensions kickbacks for land they own so many SCAMS ..

So now imagine this?.. Wink

If you get a mortgage and loose your job will the government pay for your home or will you loose it if you cannot keep up the payments?..

So now if you own 1000 acres the EU will pay you this below..

Revealed: how we pay our richest landowners millions in subsidies
https://www.newstatesman.com/.../revealed-how-we-pay-our-richest-landowners-milli...
19 Sep 2012 - Yet, in the form of the EU's Common Agricultural Policy (CAP), such a ... and the Duke of Atholl, who was paid £231,188 for his 145,000 acre Blair ... scheme one of the most regressive imaginable - the more you own, the more you get. ... agricultural products, many recipients are, in effect, paid not to farm.

RICHARD KAY: Heseltine's £900,000 EU handout | Daily Mail Online
www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/.../RICHARD-KAY-Heseltines-900-000-EU-handout.htm...
11 Mar 2011 - Lord Heseltine: One of the richest men in Parliament ... But it is surprising to learn just how much money the former deputy prime minister — one of the richest ... the average of what each farmer was paid in the three years from 2000 to ... Without the agricultural support system, you would drive farming out of ..

So is  giving £100 and getting £50 back helping your life or RICH SNOOTY GREEDY horrible shits like that man above^^^^..

Lord Heseltine launches new book - Haymarket
www.haymarket.com/news/lord-heseltine-launches-new-book
31 Oct 2016 - The Heseltines' book is the story of one garden and one family, over a ... from a white marble Tazza fountain to an enormous statue of Lenin..

LENIN  Shocked in his garden   I TOLD YOU  that the EU wants to act like the old soviet union  Wink Angry

Mass killings under Communist regimes - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes
Mass killings occurred under some twentieth century Communist regimes. Death estimates vary .... Said Lenin to his colleagues in the Bolshevik government: "If we are not ready to shoot a .... Many were put to death during and after the suppression of revolts, such as the Kronstadt rebellion and the Tambov Rebellion.

I told you all that those in power want you to keep paying them GANGSTER WAGES to pee wee hermans Cheesy..

YOU EU LOT ARE PUSSIES  AND I HATE YOU SO MUCH..   BIGGEST BUMS THIS PLANET HAS  < FREE LOADING BUMS    MEPs..

I cannot wait till that house crumbles ..The EU GANGSTER BUMS   PEE WEE HERMANS..

Nothing but dirty lairs the EU MEP bums ..

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

If you give me £100 and i give you £50 back how does that make your life better?..
Could you do better with the £100 or the £50 ..I say i would be better with the £100 what do you say peoples of Europe ..

Now why i say this is because the European Union has no monies it collects it off all the countries then dishes it out   BUT first payments go to them their wages and their cronies ..MEPs  < take your monies and feed their own families first ..

So you give £100 then get £50 back so no matter what MATHS you do is giving £100 and getting £50 back good for your pockets and life?..

Now the EU has never EVER had an audit done NOT EVER Angry..So where as all the monies gone over 40 years of the European peoples gone?..

CORRECT in the LEECHES POCKETS ..MEP wages pensions kickbacks for land they own so many SCAMS ..

So now imagine this?.. Wink

If you get a mortgage and loose your job will the government pay for your home or will you loose it if you cannot keep up the payments?..

So now if you own 1000 acres the EU will pay you this below..

Revealed: how we pay our richest landowners millions in subsidies
https://www.newstatesman.com/.../revealed-how-we-pay-our-richest-landowners-milli...
19 Sep 2012 - Yet, in the form of the EU's Common Agricultural Policy (CAP), such a ... and the Duke of Atholl, who was paid £231,188 for his 145,000 acre Blair ... scheme one of the most regressive imaginable - the more you own, the more you get. ... agricultural products, many recipients are, in effect, paid not to farm.

RICHARD KAY: Heseltine's £900,000 EU handout | Daily Mail Online
www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/.../RICHARD-KAY-Heseltines-900-000-EU-handout.htm...
11 Mar 2011 - Lord Heseltine: One of the richest men in Parliament ... But it is surprising to learn just how much money the former deputy prime minister — one of the richest ... the average of what each farmer was paid in the three years from 2000 to ... Without the agricultural support system, you would drive farming out of ..

So is  giving £100 and getting £50 back helping your life or RICH SNOOTY GREEDY horrible shits like that man above^^^^..

Lord Heseltine launches new book - Haymarket
www.haymarket.com/news/lord-heseltine-launches-new-book
31 Oct 2016 - The Heseltines' book is the story of one garden and one family, over a ... from a white marble Tazza fountain to an enormous statue of Lenin..

LENIN  Shocked in his garden   I TOLD YOU  that the EU wants to act like the old soviet union  Wink Angry

Mass killings under Communist regimes - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes
Mass killings occurred under some twentieth century Communist regimes. Death estimates vary .... Said Lenin to his colleagues in the Bolshevik government: "If we are not ready to shoot a .... Many were put to death during and after the suppression of revolts, such as the Kronstadt rebellion and the Tambov Rebellion.

I told you all that those in power want you to keep paying them GANGSTER WAGES to pee wee hermans Cheesy..

YOU EU LOT ARE PUSSIES  AND I HATE YOU SO MUCH..   BIGGEST BUMS THIS PLANET HAS  < FREE LOADING BUMS    MEPs..

I cannot wait till that house crumbles ..The EU GANGSTER BUMS   PEE WEE HERMANS..

Nothing but dirty lairs the EU MEP bums ..

You are an idiot you will see uk and british isles to bekome at least 4 countries

popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

Your an idiot because Wales Scotland and England will always stay together  Wink..

Scotland many more will vote to stay with the UK rather than leave WHY because of this below IDIOT ..

Public spending in Scotland '£1500 higher than UK average' - The ...
https://www.scotsman.com/.../public-spending-in-scotland-1500-higher-than-uk-avera...
17 Nov 2016 - Scots see almost £1500 more on public spending per head for services ... Scots enjoy 1,500 more per head on public services than the UK average, ... means that Scotland receives more money than other parts of the UK.

They leave and we make free energy they are DOOMED Wink Cheesy..

Also lived in jersey for a while and many of my Scots say Scotland is SHIT Cheesy
Wet windy and BORING ..

Alarm at rise in Scottish suicides as rest of the UK sees decrease | The ...
www.thenational.scot/.../15780474.Alarm_at_rise_in_Scottish_suicides_as_rest_of_th...
18 Dec 2017 - SCOTLAND is the only UK nation to record a rise in suicides, the latest ... to ONS, the change was driven by an increase in the number of men ...
Suicides in the UK -

I don't care where you are wet and windy all the time it's shit and boring FACT ..
and Scotland is wet and windy i know my friends moved as soon as they grew up  Cheesy..

Now the fact we the UK will not be paying the EU no more FREE LOADING BUMS Grin
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:40:21 PM

We the UK don't need the EU my cousins live in the USA CANADA and AUSTRALIA
the fact WE BRITISH BUILT THOSE LANDS UP Wink..

Yes my family  Cheesy Wink

And down to trade when did anyone not want to sell something  Roll Eyes..
So we as the UK will sell to who we likes WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ?

FUCK ALL   BECAUSE WE BRITISH WILL SMASH YOU TO BITS   WITH MY FAMILY Grin

So have a nice day  Yes we british are all over the world we built it Wink

It's the EU bumming off the BRITISH HARD WORK ..
So blame lordy shit faces for being ass holes and ripping us all off ..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

See you should ask Germany for more monies to help the EU out after all they are in surplus
i think the only country that are in surplus i thinks..

So must be a GERMAN money machine for those ass holes ..Hilters gran children your their slaves ..
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:19:28 PM

Eventually the world will be just one global union with one world government, This is whay we should all be fearing.  first it started with the European Union because not enough people were willing to fight against it.  This is only the beginning................
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:00:09 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 07:37:46 PM by KingScorpio

Eventually the world will be just one global union with one world government, This is whay we should all be fearing.  first it started with the European Union because not enough people were willing to fight against it.  This is only the beginning................

This guy popcorn1 is just a troll

popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:22:36 PM

Eventually the world will be just one global union with one world government, This is whay we should all be fearing.  first it started with the European Union because not enough people were willing to fight against it.  This is only the beginning................

This guy popcorn1 is just a troll
How your on my thread  Roll Eyes

But even if i was a troll it's better than being a SOROS BITCH  Wink Kiss..

Soros-backed campaign to push for new Brexit vote within a year ...
https://www.theguardian.com/.../george-soros-drastic-action-needed-for-eurozone-to-s...
1 day ago - A campaign to secure a second Brexit referendum within a year and save the UK from “immense damage..

Damage  Cheesy..Damage for cabbages  Wink..

I hope the lordy shit faces do get damaged   it's another reason why i voted out..
An unfair system    Rich get richer the poor get poorer ..

I troll no one why would i ?..

I don't even ask for an ICO  Grin   called suck my brexit token      Hmm might start one ..

Put EU cabbages on the blockchain for being ass holes ..
And then you can check in the future for Eu ass holes on the blockchain ..

Now that's my idea no stealing it      But if you do 50/50 on the ICO for ass holes ..

So SOROS on the blockchain that is 1 big ass hole ..

popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:30:23 PM

Eventually the world will be just one global union with one world government, This is whay we should all be fearing.  first it started with the European Union because not enough people were willing to fight against it.  This is only the beginning................
The world will be how i say it goes  Kiss..

It has to go my way or your DEAD..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:57:19 PM

Be free to be who you want to be as long as you hurt no one..

Now if you don't go by those words then i have no respect for you..

The EU and tony blair invited many islamic terrorist in our lands to do what?

So was the EU letting us be free    OR was they giving us terror to get us physically hurt plus mentally hurt
so they could carry out their agendas ?..

Agendas why agendas ?

Well agendas mostly always boils down to monies in the end ..

Money is power power is money <Agendas ..

We the people of the UK have been slaves for the London TWATS as in the london ELITE greedy MF..

Richard Branson says stay in the EU have mass immigration ..
Can we have mass immigration on his island ?

I wouldn't mind setting up on his island me and 10 thousand islamic crazies Cheesy
Yes i am sure we be very welcome wouldn't Richard Branson ..

Also the Rich bang on about climate change save the ELEPHANTS
those fuckers killed them not the poor  Roll Eyes..

I have never seen an elephants head in poor pats wall  OR never seen pat flying around on aeroplanes
and sending rockets flying around the earth polluting it to high heaven ..

But Richard Branson and the likes say save the elephants and save the climate
IT'S THOSE FUCKERS   WHO KILL EVERYTHING    BECAUSE THEY ARE GREEDY MF..

The rich pay for elephants   the rich fly around in aeroplanes  Roll Eyes..

S Roll Eyes tell yourselves you stupid doughnuts ..
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:43:20 PM

You sound salty.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:05:44 PM

The world will be how i say it goes  Kiss..

Well well I thought it was only Africa where this kind of things seems to happen but it seems it’s almost everywhere. The politicians just keep on making a fool out of everyone.
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:05:40 AM

You sound salty.
More bitter  Wink..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:30:17 AM

The world will be how i say it goes  Kiss..

Well well I thought it was only Africa where this kind of things seems to happen but it seems it’s almost everywhere. The politicians just keep on making a fool out of everyone.
Hmm  THE ROYALS Wink

They own most of the land so guess who gets most of the kickbacks from the EU
THE ROYALS ..They own many millions of ACRES ..

And people go out and say for queen and country
DO YOU GET IT?

QUEEN and COUNTRY  meaning the queen must be served first..

All this stalling BREXIT is because of the QUEEN   <FACT

The royals get all the kickbacks ..They are using us like little worker ANTS for their greedy lot..

That's why DAVID ICKE says the queen is a LIZARD from another planet do you know why?..

Because he thinks NO HUMAN is that much of an EVIL so and so  ..

SHELL OIL  mostly owned by the queen ..

Why no free energy ?  Because no more shell oil sales for greedy fks pockets ..

The army you save the queen first then your country last .. Roll Eyes
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:59:32 AM

African SLAVES

The blacks blame every white dude for slavery when if you break it down it was never all the whites
it was all the rich greedy lazy fks who bought slaves ..

Now how could a poor white person afford a slave ?   they just about feed themselves .

Now when black slaves got brought here they worked picking and farming and servants for the white rich..
The poor white people still had to buy COTTON they never got it for free that money the black slaves made was all spent on the rich white dudes not the poor white people ..

Now the fact way way more white poor than white rich so that means more slaves was used for the rich
to make them happy not the poor SO when black people in the UK blame white people for SLAVERY

BLAME THE LONDON RICH  GREEDY MF..And the QUEEN and crew they are your biggest slave drivers
plus polluters plus oil kills plus slave kills plus all the misery around the world you see is because of the
LONDON greedy MF QUEEN and Co..

The whole of Europe as become 1 big slave ground for the ELITE to get kickbacks off everyone's hard work while they sit back and do nothing ..

See this is why my cousins moved because of the ROYALS they knew they was using us as slaves ..

USA cannot stand the QUEEN  they love the people but not the queen that's why they had INDEPENDENCE
to get rid of the ROYALS .. My cousins said we hate here greedy rules we are off to the new land the good old USA..

Now since Brexit  we have been getting stalled and LORD ADONIS Angry<I hate that man <worm

Lord Adonis keeps saying no it's her majesty government as if to say the PEOPLE have no say Angry..

Well in that case abolish the house of lords  and get rid of the royals we become a republic ..

I cannot stand being told what to do BY UN ELECTED peoples they mean nothing to me
Unelected  no bodies ..

We have criminal laws ?

So how did the QUEEN get her monies ?
By killing everyone and stealing the lands   NOW in the 21st century a crime is never closed
So really the QUEEN and Co should have all their monies taken away because it's STOLEN ..

I voted in a fair election a legal binding vote  BUT these little greedy goats  still want the kickbacks
they receive from the EU ..

They don't care if we fall as long as we keep paying them GREEDY FKs a free ride..

Now if we have CIVIL WAR  i just think what we could do to all these politicians it would be fun..

Hang them on a door and throw dart at them BULLS EYE ..

They do they need hanging many of them ..They lie talk shit and bullshit the world for monies ..

You be nice 100 years we are still talking about the same shit..

Be strong and want war they soon change the tune or they DIE Cheesy Cheesy

Sometimes talking is shit  ACTION is what's needed ..

So we will rise if no BREXIT and have WAR CIVIL WAR Angry Angry..

My fucking vote better of meant something or i go wild..
so do 17.5 million  meaning at least 5 million will want BLOOD

popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:46:08 AM

The more you frustrate the will of the people the more people want you to DIE ..

I was reading comments in many national papers and many want POLITICIANS to DIE
I have never ever heard so much hate and it's getting way way bigger the hate for POLITICIANS is getting
HUGE ..

Nothing can stop it The ARMY hate you and so do MANY police officers hate you we as the public have seen our country turn totally different TOTALLY DIFFERENT in a matter of a short time ..

We the people voted out   how dare you try and defy the will of a legal vote   and because we the people see
this even REMOANERS are not happy they want out ..

You think we the BRITISH will be easy to make us change our minds?..
NO CHANCE   we the BRITISH know what DEMOCRACY MEANS  ..

WE SHALL NOT BE SLAVES   we sing it with pride ..
And i shall not listen to no one who is not ELECTED BY ME and MY PEOPLES ..

You can lie as much as you like but we voted OUT and that's what we shall do because if not 
Your going to see the shit hit the fan ..

You POLITICIANS are the lowest of the low in the 21st century ..

You want a nice world?..

Then we need to stop those that SLASH US ALL and then SELL US PLASTERS to heal the wounds ..

Free energy
the many will benefit the few will loose out BUT guess what the few would rather everyone suffer for their POCKETS ..

And that action goes on in many industries ..

Get me out of the EU gangster gravy train  £120 at least every year i pay to those lot and for what Undecided..

They make you loose monies by making you work longer hours plus stagnate the wages plus bring in cheap labour to undercut everyone ..

I worked 38 hour week EU stepped in had to work 42 hour week now people say you get more hours
meaning more money ARR no  if more work needed doing we done OVERTIME
meaning time and a half Saturday double time Sunday ..

Now 4 extra hours made you £40 extra a week in overtime  BUT they made you do it for flat in the normal week so i lost out on 2K overtime every year Angry Angry..

BUT most are to stupid to see this.. Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: