Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:17:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: CryptoNight x100 Factor coins?
BTCN
Works
Dosh
Plura
Qwerty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin has the x100 Factor?  (Read 422 times)
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

I will advise you to try coin like dgb. People are yet to discover the potentials of that coin.  Will time scam coin will disappear and real coin will be known by all.
egtrader

Activity: 247
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:52:27 PM

waves coin - ethereum and ripple killer
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:41:19 PM

I'm looking for spreading 100,000 USD over 10 altcoins that can jump x100 in the next year.
The potential coins should be:
1. Privacy based coins - Seems like the best use case for web payments, XVG and AEON already proved they can jump x100
2. Growing community - at least 1K followers in twitter
3. Price should be cents with low market cap so it has the x100 growth potential
4. Must be trade in at least 3 exchanges

Shot!!! I'm here to put some $$$ on the table

xvg looks like a good coin and you can choose this coin as your choice. the other coin that you can buy is ethereum but this is too expensive and maybe you only need to search cheap coins like xvg but have big chance to increase higher. you should have bitcoin in your list as bitcoin is the main coins that you must have. for the last coins, I think you can take a look and analyze the ada coins because I think this coin has potential to increase too.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:53:54 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 04:27:29 PM by ccsang

It's not easy to earn X100 in current market, 100K investment fund is easy become 1M if you joined crypto world last year

"Privacy based coins + Price should be cents with low market cap"
It's impossible because most of the potential privacy coin price already up to $1 with high marketcap
Check this reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7lxq79/full_list_of_privacy_coins_networks/ , checked by yourself , but it's too risk to put your 100K fund in unknown tokens, recommend invest to popular cryptocurrency because current market price not too high
dtfjzgxh

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:20:28 PM

Last year, I also invested in XVG, which is really a good project. This year I think the coins that may reach 100X may be NPXS. This project has a good community foundation, and the team has been pushing it forward.
shampun

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:47:51 PM

I'm looking for spreading 100,000 USD over 10 altcoins that can jump x100 in the next year.
1. Privacy based coins - Seems like the best use case for web payments, XVG and AEON already proved they can jump x100
3. Price should be cents with low market cap so it has the x100 growth potential

IOTA
This system returns us in times of barter, when for some services they paid other services without resorting to the mediation of the currency.
MrDom2

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:56:02 PM

https://themerkle.com/2-out-of-the-box-icos-that-will-surge-in-2018/
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:04:59 PM

I think for long term, ETH has the potential to skyrocket because of the tech and the hype behind it. Maybe even overtake BTC.

So overall I think holding ETH is a good idea Smiley
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:00:56 PM

I advice you read about ZIL,Helbiz,BNT-these coins may give good profit, x100 -it is very hard to predict, nobody don't know

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:01:18 PM

There are many coins in the coin marketcap that could make double or better than that but it is hard to find out which one of them it is better to make hard research to find them in order to get more profit of them.
goldminecrypto

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:01:15 AM

From my perspective i think KWH has a great future because their price will increase. It’s a great opportunity for reach this milestone. Roll Eyes
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:08:58 AM

Seriously? That's a lot of money that you will take a risk in this unpredictable investment. Anyway, too many altcoins that has below $1 price and low market cap. I'm putting my funds in this altcoins NCASH, CAPP, WPR, DTRC, GES. Invest in your own risk and do your own research.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:15:45 AM

There are some really good altcoins with great potential but 100x is not easy these days with bearish market conditions, some of my host fav picks are NEO, STRAT, ZEN, XCoin,  SYSCoin, KWH and WAVES.

caobahung

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:29:40 AM

I am sure KWH coin will increase its price 100x from ICO price in 2020.

KWH coin that you mentioned is Kwagsh which is trading on Altex exchange, is it right??
kevinpeck

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:44:16 AM

if you wants to switch coins and expect from alt that that will be x100 then you can jump in ETH because their price is increased based on this I wants to suggest that invest money in BTC which will give you double profit and benefits also the users can trade freely in the world also there is less transaction fee
PutuPartoHarjo

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:07:17 AM

No need penny prices, because the price depends on the amount of supply of coins in the spread.
You just have to find a coin with an existing market capitalization of $ 100M, and that would make it reasonable to jump 100x in a year.
Gr4yF4ng

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:09:45 AM

Check out AMB. It's a hidden gem right now. They are unknown right now because they're focusing less on marketing and more on development, but it's the strongest player in the supply chain blockchain space. Probably even more than VeChain. They have a functioning product already being used live by companies like Migros ($30B revenue annual) and they are rumored to be working with other giants in food & industry. It's quite possibly the most undervalued crypto coin in the market right now based on potential returns from a masternode. It will easily do 100x - 200x in 8 months - 2 years.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:11:12 AM

Bitcore mate.

Grin
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:00:24 AM

It's quite hard to decide that which one hs x100 factor. i would suggest you to decide through ypur own study and research. Choose the best one which is appropriate. But, think before you invest as it is quite risky and tough task to do. There're chances to face loss.
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:03:32 AM

Your criteria are very clear, so it seems like you will not have trouble finding the coins you want.
But profits can only be earned when we start buying instead of thinking about it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: