Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:33:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The coin that will not die.  (Read 596 times)
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:04:37 PM

The coin will not going to die. Those who says btc will going to die are those investors in other coin and a non-believer of btc. It won't going to die even there are other coins that will develop in the near future, btc will always be here up and down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:45:46 PM

I do not think it can not die, but more to a strong defense. this currency has some near-death experiences in its short life and received a number of premature obituaries. It has survived from major cyber attacks, fraud, technical panic, and extreme price fluctuations. in July 2010, found a bug that allows one to spend bitcoin others. It's been fixed. in the summer of 2011, when mainstream media first discovered bitcoin, the currency jumped to $ 31,910 and four months later, falling below $ 2. then started climbing again to this day. that is why this coin is strong in defense and can also be called cannot die.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

The coin will not going to die. Those who says btc will going to die are those investors in other coin and a non-believer of btc. It won't going to die even there are other coins that will develop in the near future, btc will always be here up and down.

Bitcoin has become very resilient over the last 9 years that is true.
It is like a 1 year old child that was left alone in the dark and dangerous jungle by it's father and mother. Most of these children would have died within a couple of days. Bitcoin however survived and with the years passing by it became the king of jungle!
Trying to beat this monster any competitor will have to go into the jungle and challenge Bitcoin where it is having it's biggest strength.
Good luck!!
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:19:30 PM

Think about it, $7500 after everything that has been thrown at this market? LOL, the manipulators have only proven how strong Bitcoin is. Saddle up, 25k BTC and overall market cap 1 Trillion coming this year.
Manipulators are sometimes essential. Maybe its the end of the downtrend and the beginning of growth. This market is home of whales and small traders are victims of their activities if your an aggressive trader without strategy youll get rekt easily.
alex M

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:08:40 PM

Only one coins immediately comes in to my mine which is bitcoin it is the original coins that all the people and the investors around the world are trusted of bitcoin blockchain, bitcoin will not never die because of the support of the community.
Yes, I strongly believe also that the best coins that will not die easily are BTC and ETH, but mainly bitcoin is the most trusted and strongest coin with high market value. Though it can't be denied that crypto market is eventually crashing but bitcoin remains valuable as it is.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

Just because it has dropped badly and remained fluctuated with an ups and downs movements, does not mean it will die. It is impossible for bitcoin to die. The government and the media are doing their best to end Bitcoin. But they always tend to fail because bitcoin has real supporters. They witnessed its birth from the start. Although I was not among them, I am not like those people who are always complaining.
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:00:29 PM

this coin will not die, if this coin is dead you will see many other coins that die first.
do not you see when the price of this coin drops and all other coin prices also go down?

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

Think about it, $7500 after everything that has been thrown at this market? LOL, the manipulators have only proven how strong Bitcoin is. Saddle up, 25k BTC and overall market cap 1 Trillion coming this year.

Yes thats right,the coin that will not die is bitcoin this is the strongest coin and no one can replace it as number one ,its proven this is really promising coin,im very positive it will continue to grow whatever happens i support btc.
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:32:25 AM

Bitcoin will not die, because bitcoin is stronger and more popular than other crypto coins. Bitcoin will continue to survive, and will not fail like any other coin, it is because bitcoin is reliable and can be counted on.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:13:18 PM

Bitcoin will not die because many people support bitcoin by using it like to pay bills, buying items in online or for sending funds. Soon bitcoin will increase at the end of this year.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:14:43 PM

Those people who are saying that cryptocurrency or bitcoins will die are not well knowledgeable about cryptocurrency because most of the people out there are just creating fake news or fud in order to reduce the popularity of cryptocurrency because their business are affecting negatively.
Umuoji

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:18:43 PM

In my own view I will say that the coin that will never die is bitcoin and ethereum, and my  reason is that both bitcoin and ethereum are now widely accepted now more than in the time past
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:22:30 PM

Wont you consider on telling us the lowest price we do able to reach out this year which is on 6k usd? Bitcoin would always been strong no matter how worst the market is or lets say being dumped down we wont able to see it again on the price on where it do came from. Im not saying it wont die because anything on this world would pass out but for bitcoin, it wont really be this time. Lots believers and the community is too big for it to decline.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:54:06 PM

I am not agree with you....It depend upon the investors. No coin will last forever. Every coin has to be replaced by another. Now we have to wait for that time. May be ETH will be the currency that will replace BTC.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:11:43 PM

Even the market crash bitcoin can still survive and I know bitcoin is one of the strongest coin right now that can survive in the long run. Only shit coins will die because no one wants to invest and waste their money in the long run with that coin. Bitcoin is really different, a great technology and whales will continue to pump bitcoin.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

No, it will not die at all. As long as people continue to patronize coins whether it is Btc or Altcoins it will continue to exist for people to invest. All those coin is being known worldwide and the demand also continue to rise, for it to die is I think impossible.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:16:44 AM

The coins that will not die for me are bitcoin and ethereum.Bitcoin already runs for how many years now despite of its ups and down.Bitcoin always survive and regain while ethereum shows good movement too.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:04:46 AM

Good to see POSITIVE threads like these. We should all start more like these to wipe out all the FUD in here lately. I've stayed away from here for awhile because that's all it's been, across almost all the forums  Huh
Definitely agree that bitcoin is not going to die and nowhere even near it, the ball just started rolling. When people worry about bitcoin actually going away and not being manipulated, We will be long gone. Buy it, sell it, whatever, have some fun. It's a good time to be alive~!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:09:50 AM

Even Bitcoin is now reaching below $6,000 today still i'm very optimistic that it will bounce back to reach the $20,000 mark for this year because for many years Bitcoin already encountered many obstacles just to bring it down but they are all failed that instead Bitcoin reach the ATH of $19,800 by last year. Therefore i believed Bitcoin will be forever and will not die.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:26:48 AM

I mean, it takes a lot of money and a lot of coordination in order to try and destabilize something as complex and wide-spread as Bitcoin, and even if there is some sagging from the market it becomes pretty obvious that there is nothing wrong aside from the manipulation that does occur. It's a mostly organic marketplace, and it will stay that way. A lot of whales have made their money and buggered off, sure there's some that remain but I know for a fact it is less cancerous than it was back in 2013/2014 when I first started. Everyone and their mom was swinging it back and forth, now it has calmed down a little and the big jumps are far more interspersed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: