Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:34:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: be careful everyone!!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  (Read 1623 times)
ameermas (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:26:11 AM

be careful eveyone!!!

it seems openex.pw has been hacked again in 23 january, 30 ASTROCOIN was withdrawn from my account to this account:

http://cryptexplorer.com/tx/bd95cc5b76fac29a39e51dfb0aa6346219487180912d5a9e72e028b73a848072#o1

i have bought them from a guy and he still waiting for me to pay him.

I've been 5 days asking them to solve my case in every possible way: site chat, support ticket, twitter..but they disclaimed any liability for their own website and didn't take care of my case, it seems i have to make more noise and greater exposure to the media so they will take care of my problem

be careful dealing with me, and share this to everyone who has account their and let them know...

If the site does not take responsibility for and protects his clients in such cases, there is no reason you continue to trade there
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheD0ct0r

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:52:22 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 07:03:52 AM by TheD0ct0r

Anyone using OpenEx.pw exchange is a either a Moron or has not done their research. R3wt has been skimming Coins from day one off of OpenEX
exchange under the guise Of faulty code or Haxorz. One simple search of  R3wt + scam should be enough for people to stay away!
R3wt is a Scammer, Extortionist and Thief and should have been banned along time ago.

Hes not alone either I can guarantee all those lackeys working for him are being payed to keep their mouths shut.
I am 100% sure that once his OpenEx.pw builds more users and volume there will be a fake Hax where all users coin will be lost and he will be gone.
There will be nothing you can do about it OpenEx is unregistered and illegal.  Hes Done it before and he will do it again I promise you people Stay Away .....

You have been warned

coolmancarl

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:47:40 AM

Yea i lost 2000 skc and noticed the withdrawal a min or so after it was placed and wrote support
this is what i got almost 24 hr's later

Reply From:r3wt On: January 23, 2014, 10:15 am
Unfortunately this withdrawal was already processed. i encourage you to change your password if you are serious.
havent used them since

And untill they get something like cryptsy has where you have to check email to confirm a withdrawal i wont
be using the site.

luckily all i had deposited was 2000 out of 20,000

And this is the address that the withdrawal was sent too Sa1TMut1Mhe5E58F32mEHDRxyJJRVyZqPz
TheD0ct0r

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:02:03 AM

The withdraw was strait to his personal wallet i bet... this long time POS needs to be banned.
I have first hand knowledge he has been skimming since day one.

Yea i lost 2000 skc and noticed the withdrawal a min or so after it was placed and wrote support
this is what i got almost 24 hr's later

Reply From:r3wt On: January 23, 2014, 10:15 am
Unfortunately this withdrawal was already processed. i encourage you to change your password if you are serious.
havent used them since

And untill they get something like cryptsy has where you have to check email to confirm a withdrawal i wont
be using the site.

luckily all i had deposited was 2000 out of 20,000

And this is the address that the withdrawal was sent too Sa1TMut1Mhe5E58F32mEHDRxyJJRVyZqPz
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:06:06 AM

Anyone using OpenEx.pw exchange is a either a Moron or has not done their research. R3wt has been skimming Coins from day one off of OpenEX
exchange under the guise Of faulty code or Haxorz. One simple search of  R3wt + scam should be enough for people to stay away!
R3wt is a Scammer, Extortionist and Thief and should have been banned along time ago.

Hes not alone either I can guarantee all those lackeys working for him are being payed to keep their mouths shut.
I am 100% sure that once his OpenEx.pw builds more users and volume there will be a fake Hax where all users coin will be lost and he will be gone.
There will be nothing you can do about it OpenEx is unregistered and illegal.  Hes Done it before and he will do it again I promise you people Stay Away .....

You have been warned

you're a liar. i haven't skimmed a single coin. go back to pumping Spots or whatever it is you do. i did my dirt, and apologized. i'm turning over a new leaf, and you are trying desperately to discredit me. its no skin off my neck. people make the withdraws, then claim they were hacked. meanwhile the big accounts with the real money in them(3-5 btc) have no problems using the site or being "hacked". its pretty obvious whats going on here. you think you can scream scam loud enough to get me to cave and pay your little "i lost my coins to your exchange" extortion fees, but it aint happenin.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Mark™

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:09:35 AM

He's not lying, a simple google search reveals so much !

http://bit .ly/1b3KqXq

Remove the space and paste it inside the address bar.
scarface

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:12:31 AM

i only trust cryptsy and btc-e with my coins

everything else is shit-tier

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

TheD0ct0r

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:56:38 AM

Enough of your lies. Call the wambulance so self absolved.  No one is trying to discredit you. You did that to your self along time ago.
 Your trolls as you call them are trying to warn innocent traders who aren't privy to your elaborate Scams and lies.

You have been warned

you're a liar. i haven't skimmed a single coin. go back to pumping Spots or whatever it is you do. i did my dirt, and apologized. i'm turning over a new leaf, and you are trying desperately to discredit me. its no skin off my neck. people make the withdraws, then claim they were hacked. meanwhile the big accounts with the real money in them(3-5 btc) have no problems using the site or being "hacked". its pretty obvious whats going on here. you think you can scream scam loud enough to get me to cave and pay your little "i lost my coins to your exchange" extortion fees, but it aint happenin.
r3wt

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:01:20 AM

Enough of your lies. Call the wambulance so self absolved.  No one is trying to discredit you. You did that to your self along time ago.
 Your trolls as you call them are trying to warn innocent traders who aren't privy to your elaborate Scams and lies.

You have been warned

says the tough guy hiding behind the sock puppet. if you have anything meaningful to say, i'm listening. until then i'll chock it up to you just spreading fud. i'm pretty certain i never scammed you and screwed you over, but hey if i did and you say remember when you did this r3wt, if its true i will admit it. straight up. if you tell me what it is that i did, i will admit to it. i've either forgotten or you're lying.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
TheD0ct0r

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:12:04 AM

You must be joking? Are you on drugs?  Quote: pretty certain.  Quote: i've either forgotten or you're lying.  You should be 100% certain.  You are a real piece of work.

Keep digging that hole.. Ohh and dont worry i will come clean when i have hard proof i can disclose .

Your going to slip up moving the coins around. You have already proven to be sloppy and reckless wont be long Now.

JUST KNOW WE ARE CLOSELY OBSERVING THE SITUATION.

Enough of your lies. Call the wambulance so self absolved.  No one is trying to discredit you. You did that to your self along time ago.

You have been warned

says the tough guy hiding behind the sock puppet. if you have anything meaningful to say, i'm listening. until then i'll chock it up to you just spreading fud. i'm pretty certain i never scammed you and screwed you over, but hey if i did and you say remember when you did this r3wt, if its true i will admit it. straight up. if you tell me what it is that i did, i will admit to it. i've either forgotten or you're lying.
r3wt

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:17:08 AM

You must be joking? Are you on drugs?  Quote: pretty certain. i've either forgotten or you're lying. >> You should be 100% certain.  You are a real piece of work.

Keep digging that hole.. Ohh and dont worry I will come clean when I have hard proof I can disclose .

Your going to slip up moving the coins around. You have already proven to be sloppy and reckless wont be long Now.

JUST KNOW WE ARE CLOSELY OBSERVING THE SITUATION.

You have been warned

i've done nothing wrong in regards to openex. have fun making threats on the internet like a child.

ameermas (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:35:28 PM

It is so obvious that anyone who responds positively for the site is one of the team of the site itself. You stole a lot of people, why people do not write such things about CRYPTSY or BTC-E and it's not just me,  a lot of people, and you yourselves once admitted the site has been hacked, by the way, 30 ASR can easily reach 3 BTC so it's quite a large amount.
In short you are thieves, cheaters,scammers and what ever do you always Stay thieves. you have no shame in stealing and then come out and reply the same message for everyone and say thats not true, you should be arrested in jail long time ago. Who has experienced such a case could perhaps share with me and together we can stop them from stealing more people.
I went to one of the major television networks, I am waiting for a reply from them too
 I'm not dropping this case until I get my money back, and if necessary I'll do a huge buzz around you.

CvRChameleon

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:25:16 AM

openex.pw = BEWARE SCAM ADMIN AND SCAM WEBSITE.  BEWARE OF THIS P.O.S. WEBSITE.

I deposited a tiny 0.01511261 BTC on the 23rd January to see how this site runs.  Its now the 1st February, the deposit is still not appearing as a credit on my account, but I got this message on the 29th: 

Code:
Reply From:r3wt On: January 29, 2014, 1:28 pm
check your account history. you deposited it then withdrew it.
I would have checked if I had internet access at home, which were interrupted the last few days...  I have had several requests to the admin to look into this, first he apologised that he is swamped with issues  and alone, so everything will take some time.  I understood that, one guy alone would struggle.  Then I got a message that I withdrew it, which I couldnt because it wasnt EVEN SHOWING AS A BALANCE!!!

Transaction : https://blockchain.info/tx/10c3fe8760675f62d137d5b859c84586684391b3105864b08432f99db929fbb4

Address that is withdrawn to : https://blockchain.info/address/13SG5b9Rjr4wKVJKuPDQGXzBPinmqHTbjs

So, it has been withdrawn by someone, but it was not me.  I have been waiting for it to appear on balance! 
Now here is the f&n hilarious thing : Coins received on this address 0.77763324 BTC.  I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS AMOUNT OF BTC again since I bought BTB last year, and lost alot when the value dropped.

Luckily I didnt have more BTC to deposit...

openex.pw = BEWARE SCAM ADMIN AND SCAM WEBSITE.  BEWARE OF THIS P.O.S. WEBSITE.

Minexcoin — A new era of payments  || ICO || DISCUSSION
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: