Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DELETE  (Read 404 times)
Punit kumar

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:57:42 AM

You can use the hardware wallet to save your wallet. You can also use paper wallets. You do not have to share your password with anyone to save your wallet. Do not keep your laptop open when you.

There are places where these wallets are not easily available and if they are, then they are very costly. problem arises when the value of portfolio is less than or equal to the cost of that wallet. What do you suggest then as the most safe option?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:00:35 AM

I just barely lost my private key. I finally confused and tried my best to find the key. and no results. lucky my wife recorded it in her diary. and finally my private key got me back .if you can save or prin password all the assets we have. to be more secure

yeah, there are a lot of scams now a days too. Few airdrops are now asking to verify our wallet address address before they transfer the coins to the wallet and to verify they are asking for the private keys or signing the wallet on wrong/scam website. So pay attention to these too. Never ever give your wallet private keys to anyone under any circumstances.
Chetan04

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:16:49 AM

You can use the hardware wallet to save your wallet. You can also use paper wallets. You do not have to share your password with anyone to save your wallet. Do not keep your laptop open when you.

There are places where these wallets are not easily available and if they are, then they are very costly. problem arises when the value of portfolio is less than or equal to the cost of that wallet. What do you suggest then as the most safe option?

You can use desktop wallets or web wallets but keep their private keys safe. Do not store them in your pc unprotected. Store them and encrypt them and also store the backups as you may never know when you'll need them. After encrypting, you can store them on an email, preferably which you don't use for normal daily purposes. Just my two cents.
tracyspacy

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

BTC loans -> tinyurl.com/tracy-btc-loans

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:11:09 PM

one of the option is to use also Tor

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: