Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:44:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REMME : All the things you need to know about it!  (Read 110 times)
aoihs00 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:14:52 AM

REMME or REM coin is recently formed ICO with successful fund raising over 14 million dollars. They have successfully executed the project and have customers on board. For example, gate.io exchanger is using this service since very long.

Remme is one click option for you to get logged into your exchangers, services or any digital product that you have online. REMME secured your device or identifies it with a SSL certificate and 2FA passkey. This makes it extremely secure one and thus only you can access the digital world on your devices.

As the SSL certificate is created within the blockchain then it becomes almost impossible to hack if anyone tried to do so. This is safer than any security system available out there and thus you can rely on it for all your security needs.

Jon the REMME at remme.io

As investors I would say it is worth investing into.  Smiley
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:39:00 AM

Hi,
I have never known about REM before. Because of your introduction, I see its current market price and I find it's just equal to 1/2 of its peak. You said that "REM coin is recently formed ICO with successful fund raising over 14 million dollars" but REM's capitalization is around $10 million at the moment. Well, is it undervalued? However, this information will doubtless be much scrutinized, but there is one immediately dependable conclusion for it. This is technical analysis. I will place REM in my watch list and consider all of its relating information. Thank you
aoihs00 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:14:35 AM

Hi,
I have never known about REM before. Because of your introduction, I see its current market price and I find it's just equal to 1/2 of its peak. You said that "REM coin is recently formed ICO with successful fund raising over 14 million dollars" but REM's capitalization is around $10 million at the moment. Well, is it undervalued? However, this information will doubtless be much scrutinized, but there is one immediately dependable conclusion for it. This is technical analysis. I will place REM in my watch list and consider all of its relating information. Thank you

Yes REMME's market cap is reduced as the continuous development was going on and most of the funds went for the development.

As far as I know, REMME has taken giant leaps recently and partnered with some most well known crypto giants and entities who seek the security protocol that is made by the REMME itself.

If you go through the REMME whitepaper then you will come to know the level of high security and algorithm behind is solid proof of REM's success.

So I will always recommend everyone to get involved into it and be profitable investors. 
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

REMME  is an excellent project, which is designed to solve a very important problem of protecting the personal data of users. I would also like to say about the excellent team of the project, they cooperate with the state programs and introduce the blockchain technology into the defense sector of the country. I think investments in REMME will necessarily bring great benefits.
Spidorkal

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:37:28 PM

LOOKING FOR AN EXCHANGE LISTING FOR YOUR TOKEN?? ARE YOU WILLING TO COMPLETE AN AIRDROP THROUGH THE EXCHANGE IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR LISTING?

🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make an AirDrop to 50,000 (and growing) of our Exchange customers, and also add your token to our trading system (listing on Ecex.Exchange)  🔥 🔥 🔥

Listing with an Airdrop only requires one single deposit of the token to Ecex by the listing team.

Currently offering support for ERC20 tokens. Stellar integration coming soon!!!

ECEX EXCHANGE WEBSITE:
🔥 🔥https://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

CONTACT ECEX BY EMAIL:
info@ecex.exchange

ECEX TWITTER PAGE:
https://twitter.com/PlanetZiggurat/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: