Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:03:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Outlook for June?  (Read 148 times)
DamCryp (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

As we close this underwhelming, by all expectations, month I feel the market is poised for a huge come back... I believe today's bounce isn't  another small pump followed by the continuation of the market's month long drop, but the beginning of something bigger... Positive news keep on piling up, the advancements in tech are there, the sec just stopped a scam showing if everything else was a scam they would've stopped, and even more positive news that I'm sure we're all aware of. And on top of this we have a global financial crisis about to unravel, if you believe the recently crypto invested George Soros who said today “We may be heading for another major financial crisis”, caused by poorly managed economies by central authorities, giving way for more and more people to open up to the idea of decentralised economies and currencies. This is why I do believe June will be a positive month for the entire crypto market and for the overall industry. Still I might be wrong and would love to hear counter arguments!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:13:59 AM
Merited by DamCryp (1)

I am a believer of mid-year spiking! As the June is month which is exact the middle of whole year I do believe that crypto currencies might be really heading towards something now. They dipped down a lot and many big and small investors secured their place in the crypto space in that way. This will surely start pushing the market cap up front and as the June will approach most of the coins will start getting huge attention up ahead. There is nothin to worry about the current drops. However the pump that we seeing right now is really judgmental as to why it really happened. Whether it is all about real bull trend initiative or just the another small peak spike. The next week will tell the real story I guess.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:34:50 AM
Merited by DamCryp (1)

When people like George Soros talk about financial crysis,we should expect the opposite.Soros only wants to create and spread panic,so he could capitalise on it.However,don`t be so optimistic about the crypto market in June.There`s no support for a bullish trend,despite the lack of bad news and FUD.

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:43:03 AM

As we close this underwhelming, by all expectations, month I feel the market is poised for a huge come back... I believe today's bounce isn't  another small pump followed by the continuation of the market's month long drop, but the beginning of something bigger... Positive news keep on piling up, the advancements in tech are there, the sec just stopped a scam showing if everything else was a scam they would've stopped, and even more positive news that I'm sure we're all aware of. And on top of this we have a global financial crisis about to unravel, if you believe the recently crypto invested George Soros who said today “We may be heading for another major financial crisis”, caused by poorly managed economies by central authorities, giving way for more and more people to open up to the idea of decentralised economies and currencies. This is why I do believe June will be a positive month for the entire crypto market and for the overall industry. Still I might be wrong and would love to hear counter arguments!

The month of June is the last month of the first half of the year. We are entering the second half of the year by July which I believe economic activities will get to its peak. The crypto economy will be affected by these activities ,couple with the positive news information coming from the different sources in the globe. I think June will be the beginning of these great expectations.

HOMT