Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 11:16:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Beastoptions.com Legit?  (Read 1281 times)
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:23:38 AM

I found this trading site called Beastoptions.com that was referred by Blockchain.com when I logged into my wallet, It was on the right sidebar and it had these three options

Bitcoin Store-Bitcoin Options-Gyft

I clicked on Bitcoin Options.

So has anyone used this site before? Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:35:07 PM

I found this trading site called Beastoptions.com that was referred by Blockchain.com when I logged into my wallet, It was on the right sidebar and it had these three options

I have, they are pretty legit man.
sahana

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:07:59 AM

To know that site legit or not you can follow these methods given below:
You can read user reviews, problems, their quires, responses and rating about the site in http://webutation.net   

You can also do a whois search in the site WhoisXY.com  and know the owner, technical, administrative contact details etc.. you can use the phone number or email id which you get in whois search and try to contact the person and clarify your doubts.

If the site has SSL certificate it is good site for transactions. SSL certificate enabled site looks like https://paypal.com.
dedcoin

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:25:36 PM

Registered with them and made a deposit in BTC.
Since two weeks, they didn't reply to my emails nor validated my account... It smells fishy!
I am giving them another week, after that I'll get back to you.

First bitcoin bought at $70
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 09:45:25 AM

They're basically crooked w/ the bonus structure.  I deposited back in 2014 and never got my bonus till I complained. They gave me the standard matching bonus with this little doozie stipulation:

You have been credited with our standard welcome bonus.

The amount credited is    $  500 . Please be aware that this bonus

comes with trading requirements that must be met before a withdrawal can be requested. The trading

requirements are generating a trading volume of  $ 7500

(bonus X 15).

Once you have achieved the trading requirements, your account is available for any withdrawal amount,

however, the bonus itself is nonredeemable and therefore, will be cut from your account balance upon

processing your withdrawal request.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 06:20:48 PM

It looks extremely fishy to me... Just do a Google search and you'll find scam reports...
You can always try Coinut, link is in my signature, I've had no problems with payouts.

Corvet

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:34:26 PM

i don't know why they don't added btc/usd in 60 second , most of binary traders not have btc  /usd in 60 sec , shit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: