Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:20:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: £10 loan to paypal  (Read 197 times)
^.^ (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:35:53 AM

Will pay back in a week, can payback via PayPal or BTC (if trusted lender) will include 10%tip on repayment
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:12:29 PM

Will pay back in a week, can payback via PayPal or BTC (if trusted lender) will include 10%tip on repayment

Why you will even consider to pay it back? You don't offer any Collateral, so nothing can stop you to vanish and default.
And don't tell me that is just 10$ loan. We have seen users to default even for pennies.

So if you don't have a Valid Collateral to offer, then you should lock your Thread and ask this amount from a friend or your family.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Blue Tyrant
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 65

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:26:36 PM

Why you will even consider to pay it back? You don't offer any Collateral, so nothing can stop you to vanish and default.
And don't tell me that is just 10$ loan. We have seen users to default even for pennies.

So if you don't have a Valid Collateral to offer, then you should lock your Thread and ask this amount from a friend or your family.

I figure he's leveraging the reputation of his account. I figure that he wouldn't specifically be scamming ten dollars given the account would sell for way more to a scammer anyway.

That being said he's looking to lose atleast $3 on the fees on each side not to mention the conversion rates for PayPal.

kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:21:39 PM

I can loan you £10 without collateral, but in BTC though, not Paypal.
Should the unfortunate happen, I can accept a £10 loss for you being painted RED.
fyd

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:57:58 PM

Should the unfortunate happen, I can accept a £10 loss for you being painted RED.

Kahc, I'm trying to send you a PM but I've exceed my 2 PM limit for the day. Can you PM me your email address or messenger handle ?

Thanks!
Blue Tyrant
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 65

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:33:49 AM

Kahc, I'm trying to send you a PM but I've exceed my 2 PM limit for the day. Can you PM me your email address or messenger handle ?

Thanks!

I figure he's not going to loan a complete newbie even a couple of cents given you have no obligation to return the loan at all

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: