Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:55:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you think alt coins can merge to only one coin?  (Read 477 times)
Zach707

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:37:07 PM

All over the wold today they are discussion on blockchain technology. Can someone tell me if someday top economy or world power may consider bringing only one coin?
I don't think that is going to happen because in the first place different coins have different uses. It is very hard to merge that considering that they have their own set of team behind every coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:38:12 PM

All over the wold today they are discussion on blockchain technology. Can someone tell me if someday top economy or world power may consider bringing only one coin?

i dont thinks that all altcoins can merge into one coin,because this altcoins is different owner or different project developer so how can this all altcoins could bring into a single coins,even if its regulated by the world government and influenced by them,i thinks they have no power to make it one.definetly in my own perception its better to have a different kinds of coins in market caps so that theres a big competition of all altcoins  and people can choose of which crypto coins thats suitable them most.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:53:12 PM

This sounds ridiculous because each of the altcoins is a different project about both technology and purpose so it can not be made into a single altcoin. In the future to avoid garbage altcoin, there should be a purification system and deindex the potential altcoins off the exchange floors.
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:44:42 AM

It seems to me that such an outcome is simply impossible, because it is unlikely that everyone will agree to this. And technical it will be very difficult to implement.
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:00:39 PM

that cannot be happen! altcoin will never be one.. they are different from each other and they are on different company... they come-out in various projects ang different path they take.. i think it is purely imposible.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:03:07 PM

Yes, countries are working today to come up with their own altcoin that would work side by side with fiat and in the future it may replace fiat altogether. It is a separate scenario, all altcoins will not merge into that one coin.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:03:18 PM

No it can't merge. Each coin corresponds to different purposes and are created for certain projects. There will always be a variety of coins in the world. Merging these thousands of altcoins is like saying that fiat money all over the world will be merged and we all know that that is impossible right?

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

It is possible that the world power can merge all coins into one but that is going to be hard since every project have different project development and there are different people controlling it. And it is really impossible right now since the government does not know a lot of things about cryptocurrency. The whales will still prevail as of now.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
fetokun

Activity: 210

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:05:03 PM

There is no way that all of the altcoins can merge into one. There are just way too many useless coins out there that there is no way for them to be merged with the coins that are useful. Maybe there could be a merging of coins that were created on the same platform like the ether tokens we get from bounties but that is about it. All of the altcoins cannot be merged together.

frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

I think that this is exactly what government structures of most of the states will want, because one coin to regulate and control is much easier than 2 thousand.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:25:02 PM

It is worth considering that there are very many different coins in the market that can not be unified all together. It will be impractical and non-effective.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

If it will happened I think the coin is the bitcoin itself or maybe if there is a good coin that can supply a good blockchain to the world then maybe it can be used. But somehow it cant be for me because some country for today cant adopt bitcoin or blockchain technology.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:07:45 PM

It is not feasible. alternative currency has different motive with different tokens. an assurance tokens can't be mix with an permutationor lending token.
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

I do not think there will be any power on coins for a real economic peak, because every country has a real and approved currency, unlike a coin.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:28:12 PM

power indeed only has one crypto only i.e. bitcoin. only a small part of the altcoin which can also be used as another option for investment assets. all of this is interconnected and complementary to either altcoin or bitcoin. If only one that survived I think hard because certainly, it will make the coin is not controlled.

Kabul

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

No, I do not think so. There will be a lot of coins and each of them has their own purposes. That is why we can not combine all of them into one coin. Even the most perfect coins can never adapt all requirements of human. Therefore, there will always many coins existing at the same time

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

TropicalDog17

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:38:09 PM

It could happen that there is going to be only one coin, which whole world will use. Yet, we need to take away the poverty first (in case of using blockchain), which will take so long time.
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:41:41 PM

No, really no way altcoins can merge, for one, these are different coins addressing different problems in the market, if they merge then what will they be addressing, which problem will they be solving and how about the gap left by other coins, I don't think they can merge

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:47:05 PM

The world can never be united and since that can't happen, then the idea of having a universal coin can't happen.
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

I think it is impossible. Because there are huge hidden dangers in the network, I think it is impossible for the government to keep the economy on the Internet. They may issue tokens, but they may only be used for some kind of commemoration!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: