Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:10:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy Way to Claim Fork Coins - Import Electrum Seed into Bither?  (Read 111 times)
KrazyMonkey (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

is it possible to import your electrum wallet seed (regular btc addresses)
into bither?

bither will sync and import all private keys automatically?

cause I have a couple hundred private keys and it will take FOREVER to import
them manually into the bither 'import private key copy paste ' function.

zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

I am not sure though but as much as I know Bither will encrypt all the private keys automatically when imported. Inviting answers from others too if I am wrong.
KrazyMonkey (OP)

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:06:39 PM

I am not sure though but as much as I know Bither will encrypt all the private keys automatically when imported. Inviting answers from others too if I am wrong.

not sure if you understand my question...
luisowens

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:05:42 AM

In recent times fork coin doing well. But price fluctuation is a problem for this coin. That’s why some investors are afraid to invest on this project. But they also take some step for improving their coin.
rogerjordan07

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:45:36 AM

Based on this you can search in google and you can contact with someone who is expert based on this you may find your expected answer I guess its possible and if you ask  questions in there site they may give you feed back based on this I have to tell btc creating more opportunity nowadays.
leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:27:49 AM

It is difficult to say but i hope it'll be encrypted before importing or transacting. So, there's hardly chances to get insecured.
climaxcrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:45:08 PM

Actually the transfer of fork is very risky. There is an ample of chance of being hampered. So there is no easy way to do this. If you have a lot of knowledge and expertise then it will be possible for you to do such transaction, so why to take risk when you have a lot of alternative options.
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:06:00 PM

is it possible to import your electrum wallet seed (regular btc addresses)
into bither?
Why would you want to import Electrum wallet seed in Bither? You should check whether they are compatible (do they use the same standard) to begin with. Btw, I'm curious, what can you do with Bither that you cannot do with Electrum?

bither will sync and import all private keys automatically?

cause I have a couple hundred private keys and it will take FOREVER to import
them manually into the bither 'import private key copy paste ' function.

I'm not really familiar with Bither, but you would definitely need to check whether the standards are the same. There are two prevalent standards for HD wallets and mnemonic seed generation, BIP-39 and Electrum compliant schemes. If they are compliant, then yes, you can import the seed and you won't have to copy paste each private key manually.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: