my ther
0x92a705f0F2B57465a75717bB7dA020286e3F3938

https://www.finnoq.com/en/referrals/OxZEQ9iIrCm4Kaxa42uUyH4Onv0mSw59qXNHEoS2/
PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:28:30 AM

Finnoq stands at the crossroads between technological innovation and analytic query. The team at Finnoq thought long and hard about how to create a platform for well-intentioned investors in financial markets. By applying game theory, swarm intelligence, and psychological precepts, Finnoq will disrupt the way financial markets operate through its unique protocol. This will be of great interest to investors where the team explains that they indirectly spoil investors for good intentions.
t85wyc

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:22:43 AM

【空投糖果】区块链中的原始股,几十种最新免费糖果任你抢,免费的,真的免费,本人验证,即将升值,敬请收藏分享朋友圈,一起来撸币吧:猛擢这里http:/[Suspicious link removed]/Rg0KkTI  抢糖果!
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:28:36 AM

Opinion leaders or even influencers and decision makers are an important part of the moment.
Opinion leaders are very valuable to the market including the financial industry. But that
doesn't mean they are perfect metric. Especially if their opinions tend to be personal and
organizational subjectivities. This will certainly cause systemic failure in the financial markets.

Products and flatform from finnoq in my opinion are quite realistic. With the proposal of
a new model that is not biased. What I feel is carefully considered in making the protocol.
And will give a new alternative for financial market players and investors.

I would be happy to see further developments. And I'm waiting for a functioning MVP
that indicates this is a workable model. So, Good luck with your project.

phil-finnoq

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

Thanks a lot all of you guys!

Our developers are currently working on a MVP, to make the importance of decision making more clear! It´s is not only interesting for financial staff, but also for questions like:
- What is the best feature of a latest prototype?
- Is an ICO scammy or not?

or even more personal:
- Shall I accept this job offer abroad? Or shall I stay where I am?
- Shall I study medicine or art?

Life is full of very important decision everyone of use have to make!
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:24:54 AM

Thanks a lot all of you guys!

Our developers are currently working on a MVP, to make the importance of decision making more clear! It´s is not only interesting for financial staff, but also for
Life is full of very important decision everyone of use have to make!

Determining choices is always present in our lives. Sometimes,
the choice urges us to make a decision.
And I hope the MVP development will be quickly finished, so that the project
will be more predictive from the side of functionality. So, Good luck with your project

PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:06:29 AM

Wonderful project with great talented team. Finnoq is a protocol for decentralized  opinion markets, using wisdom of the crowd and rewarded human knowledge,  to foster better decision making.
chengxiaodong1

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

I'm with you since the first telegram group. Really sure I'm in this project.
I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?
phil-finnoq

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

I'm with you since the first telegram group. Really sure I'm in this project.
I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?

The Bounty/Referal Program is already online. We made it quite easy and fair for you guys to participate.
It´s simple... the more investors you collect, the more tokens you get as reward.

Does that sound fair?  Smiley

Join here: https://www.finnoq.com/en/bounty/
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:12:52 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/finnoq   Findico.io is an online informational platform that claims to offer ICO ratings from top investors and experts. Using the information on the website, you can “invest smarter” and pick the best ICOs. In addition to rating ICOs, Findico offers ICO consulting services and we can help companies with all stages of their ICO.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: