Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:47:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins are brands?  (Read 322 times)
sandialoveth

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:03:50 PM

Yes some coins are brands and they play the role accordingly. If you look at bitcoin, its value shows its brand value. So I think coins are brands and reflect their own features.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:42:49 PM

I don't think people in general follow a certain brand or chooses based on their personal identities. Mostly, people follow the trends. Whatever looks good or whatever coin is being hyped or talked upon by majority of people, they will choose that, which is not bad nor good (most of the times) Although, I prefer to follow the trend in the market especially coins with brands related to gaming purposes, data storage and p2p transactions.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:50:09 PM

for some people for a currency / coin definitely assume its a brand and the
brand is only aimed at bitcoin whereas for altcoin the other must be an identity for the developer.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:34:48 PM

Coins can be considered as brands by people. They often represent a unique network and coins are behaving like shares. Moreover, every coin has its own function and community and people that are involved in them might be there because that particular project has something that he was looking for. Even though I think attaching to any project can make more harmful moments than those full of happiness and you might stress yourself whenever you see a significant downfall. At the moment, when we are in the "Wild West" phase, there is a great chance most of the projects will not be there in a matter of years. DYOR, choose carefully and "May the odds be ever in your favor."  Wink

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
reflectcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:37:31 PM

Actually the market of crypto currency is just like the market of stock exchange. Here in the investment sector, values have an impact on choosing of coin. The immoral people will try to sell scam coins where the risk free investors will try stable coin. Moreover the choosing of coin depends on the stability, long term growth and past performance of the coin. In that sense bitcoin is the best.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:42:41 PM

Usually, we choose brands that reflect our identity and values.
But is the same for coins and tokens? Do we choose coins based on our values?
Are coins are brands?
When choosing a project in which I would like to participate and which tokens I would like to have in my wallet, I always ask myself the question: "Will I use them in my life as a means of payment?" It helps me choose projects that can make our lives more convenient and financial transactions safer.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:46:07 PM

We can say that but more specifically coins do reflect their business, project, services, features and uses for the community, so yes they are brands in themselves biggest symbol and brand of cryptocurrency is still bitcoin and it will remain the king.

thanhmmo19

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:38:16 AM

Well, if we talk about coins in the first place as a name and a logo, then yes. Bitcoin until the beginning of January this year enjoyed tremendous popularity as a brand...
frediiii

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:52:28 AM

I think that in general this is a good comparison because before buying any coin, everyone looks at its success as a kind of brand
dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:05:09 PM

Every brand enjoys popularity, but with respect to coins, everything is not so simple, because besides popularity there are many other criteria.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:16:29 PM

This comparison is a little primitive in this case because before to buy traders try to take into account many factors such as volatility, stability
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

yes i agree, the cryoto value is mostly define by its marketing, there is some good crypot without marketing which are undervalued
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

that based on the personal opinion. Basically, everyone has a different perspective. But what's your value? This could become the main question about that. Since there are so many altcoins in these days and everyone will free to choose the one that full fill all of the personal requirements.
Precisely. There are also some who are using company names, just like brands, but just like what you have said it depends upon a persons perspective. One of which we should consider is quality, not literally but the quality of service we recieved after paying them to offer their services on us. Just like brands also some of those coins are fakes while others don't have copyrights.
forbesmining

Activity: 297

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:20:56 PM

Yes,I agree with you that every coin can represent the goals and values of project and the team that developed it.

vyazemskypeter

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:24:19 PM

Are coins are brands?
Since there are many inexperienced people in the market, Yes, we choose to be like our interests. But experienced people often choose what can be useful to their money or companies that they have financed before. The essence of any investment is to create a favorable environment.
cryptb

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:34:59 AM

But how can I determine the real value of coin? Value of coin is only the current market price.
Market price is made up of many factors, including the brand factor.

Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 298

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:40:11 AM

Coins are brand of their own. Tokens mostly are a fundraiser for some other brand with or without the involvement to the parent brand. And they can be both registered and unregistered.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

NineBall

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:43:54 AM

it could be, but most coins are different from brands, like coin properties, they make different coins with their brands

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:09:46 AM

Are coins are brands?
Technically speaking, coins are not brands. They the tokens who used by the developers in order to breakdown the shares of individual (investors and bounties). Most of the time, coins are used in order to buy the products of a project.

dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:21:21 AM

many who prefer the brand of quality is there to invest. they just go with the flow where a great many investors hold on to their investments and also doing the same thing. indeed not wrong but certainly, if you have your own decisions will be better.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: