Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048  (Read 117842 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bholzer (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 11:47:37 PM

any exchanges lined up , been voting on mintpal

Murraycoin is currently trading at Xnigma (public exchange) and FusionHash (private exchange.) FusionHash has capped exchange signups for now so if you don't already have an account (which most don't, of course) I would suggest giving Xnigma a whirl - it's new...but improving every day.

hi thanks does not seem to be any action on Xnigma though

While I haven't been there today, the Murraycoin volume at one point yesterday was around 4 BTC and I've personally bought around 150,000 MRY there this week. People just need to get their buy/sell orders on the books, I suppose.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stevetrac

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:56:46 PM

Murraycoin is currently trading at Xnigma (public exchange) and FusionHash (private exchange.) FusionHash has capped exchange signups for now so if you don't already have an account (which most don't, of course) I would suggest giving Xnigma a whirl - it's new...but improving every day.

While I haven't been there today, the Murraycoin volume at one point yesterday was around 4 BTC and I've personally bought around 150,000 MRY there this week. People just need to get their buy/sell orders on the books, I suppose.

what sort of price ,are the last,high,low shown there true indicators
bholzer (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 12:08:03 AM

I believe they are showing the 24 hour low and 24 high. What I did was place some lowball buy orders out there and, when I came back the next day, most of them were filled. The exchange is brand new but I have spoken with the developer and he is very active - Xnigma is constantly improving. We're talking about a coin that will have 58 million total coins - if people are looking to unload cheap I don't care which exchange it's at you might as well be there with low buy orders on the books, right? The inverse is also true - you never know when somebody with deep pockets might blow through all of the sell orders.

I would promote Xnigma more since they're the first public exchange with MRY listed but I want to be sure it's rock-solid first. So far, it's showing a lot of promise. A new exchange is obviously difficult to get rolling because without volume, nobody wants to trade there...and if nobody is trading, you can't get any volume. Whether you're looking to buy or sell MRY, why not sign up for an account and put a few orders on the books? Murraycoin seems to be their flagship coin so we might as well support them, right?

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
stevetrac

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:35:32 AM

I believe they are showing the 24 hour low and 24 high. What I did was place some lowball buy orders out there and, when I came back the next day, most of them were filled. The exchange is brand new but I have spoken with the developer and he is very active - Xnigma is constantly improving. We're talking about a coin that will have 58 million total coins - if people are looking to unload cheap I don't care which exchange it's at you might as well be there with low buy orders on the books, right? The inverse is also true - you never know when somebody with deep pockets might blow through all of the sell orders.

I would promote Xnigma more since they're the first public exchange with MRY listed but I want to be sure it's rock-solid first. So far, it's showing a lot of promise. A new exchange is obviously difficult to get rolling because without volume, nobody wants to trade there...and if nobody is trading, you can't get any volume. Whether you're looking to buy or sell MRY, why not sign up for an account and put a few orders on the books? Murraycoin seems to be their flagship coin so we might as well support them, right?

I'm a new entrant in crypto race and have been gathering info from around the forum's on different coins and have selected a few that I will mine buy and sell . this coin interest's me as for one the forum is not full of morons like so many others .so I'm mining ,but not to sell instantly and cheaply . following a exchange of a coin I've got involved in is interesting too me aswell.
 this new exchange will see some small deposits as tester's from me in the next few days
PimpNCizions

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:07:02 AM

How do we get Murray Coin on QoinPro?

Check Out Free Coins @ QoinPro

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh . Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 10:31:07 AM

How do we get Murray Coin on QoinPro?

Check Out Free Coins @ QoinPro

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh . Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

still no reply from fusionhash, not so happy that my account is still locked. Will it still work for mining purposes?
Is there another way to contact these guys?

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

bholzer (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 11:23:32 AM

still no reply from fusionhash, not so happy that my account is still locked. Will it still work for mining purposes?

I spoke to a tech about your issue earlier today - however, I didn't realize your account was locked (you didn't mention that in your initial post.) If you type your password improperly 6 times in a row, it locks your account temporarily (not sure how long.) I was mentioning the page refresh issue you talked about...so was leading them on a wild goose chase. If you are locked out of your account for too many incorrect logins, you cannot log in nor reset your password. I just sent them an email as soon as I saw this post of yours.

If it isn't straightened out within about 12 hours from now, and nobody has gotten back to you, please drop me a private message - I have a phone number I can call over there. I know they are hiring right now for phone and live online chat support (with everything they have going on right now they'll need it! They just took delivery on 62 Radeon R9 290 GPUs today, have more on order, and supposedly got approved for USD deposits at their private exchange.) Guessing their support should be decent once their people are in place - right now it's business people, a couple programmers, and a system administrator - until I got a hold of their phone number it usually took them at least 24 hours to get back to me as well.

Your account should work fine for mining purposes and auto-payouts/etc shouldn't be affected if you want to mine in the meantime. Another option is signing up and mining at ethought's new pool (miningpool.co)

oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 10:30:29 PM

I spoke to a tech about your issue earlier today - however, I didn't realize your account was locked (you didn't mention that in your initial post.) If you type your password improperly 6 times in a row, it locks your account temporarily (not sure how long.) I was mentioning the page refresh issue you talked about...so was leading them on a wild goose chase. If you are locked out of your account for too many incorrect logins, you cannot log in nor reset your password. I just sent them an email as soon as I saw this post of yours.

If it isn't straightened out within about 12 hours from now, and nobody has gotten back to you, please drop me a private message - I have a phone number I can call over there. I know they are hiring right now for phone and live online chat support (with everything they have going on right now they'll need it! They just took delivery on 62 Radeon R9 290 GPUs today, have more on order, and supposedly got approved for USD deposits at their private exchange.) Guessing their support should be decent once their people are in place - right now it's business people, a couple programmers, and a system administrator - until I got a hold of their phone number it usually took them at least 24 hours to get back to me as well.

Your account should work fine for mining purposes and auto-payouts/etc shouldn't be affected if you want to mine in the meantime. Another option is signing up and mining at ethought's new pool (miningpool.co)

appreciated bholzer, problem is solved not sure why it got locked. Initially I didn't know my account was locked because on the IPAD it doesn't give any info and the site just refreshed.. than I tried to reset same thing. I then tried my pc and then it said locked.

Good news for fusionhash, I am still mining away Smiley.

thx

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

mdawg

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:49:22 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2014, 06:16:50 AM by mdawg

The price keeps rising and rising at https://xnigma.com    This has to be one of the highest profitable coins to mine right now and directly sell to an exchange.  The value is only going to continue to climb and just remember I have made many posts since day 1 not to miss out on this coin!

lazr

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:48:22 AM

Bill Murray mining Murraycoins
https://i.imgur.com/MDvuhsl.gif
http://gfycat.com/OrnateSmoothBasenji
swainzag

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:13:59 PM

Haha, I love it.   Look at those Murries fly out of there!

murrayCOIN - The Only Currency Worthy of the Name
enderp

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:26:48 PM

That's awesome. I love how he just keeps mining. You'd think he'd get tired, but nope... just keeps going no matter how long I keep the window open.

Murraycoins must be worth it.
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:44:21 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 11:06:57 AM by MEGAman

I'm having a hard time understanding why more people aren't mining this. Am I missing something? Based on the current difficulty and the last trade price at Xnigma MRY is about 3 times more profitable to mine than LTC right now. There is a buy order out there for 200k MRY at 0.0000154 which is way undervalued yet even at that price, it's more profitable to mine MRY than mining at even the best multipool. We need more sell volume at Xnigma and we need more people mining. Here is why you are insane if you are mining anything else:

A) MRY is literally the most profitable thing you can mine right now even at the current super low Xnigma price. At the private exchange it's worth 3x more which is even more ridiculous. There are only 58,000,000 coins (seems like most new stuff either has some super low coin gimmick or billions of coins.) There is no premine and we're a month in here.

B) If you mine at FusionHash you are also helping to support Bill Murray's charitable foundation.

C) Beautiful website, awesome wallet, not a single tech issue since the day they launched. Most alts have had 2 or 3 forks by now but these devs haven't made a mistake yet. Interesting difficulty formula as well, best block explorer, and can be mined at fusionhash which is truly the best pool I've ever seen.

D) Bill F**king Murray!

E) Not only is this the most profitable thing to mine right now, it's one announcement away from probably jumping over 10x higher in price. Why in the hell is everybody waiting for the announcement to get involved? There is already zero risk when it's currently the best thing you can be mining already.

I realize people are afraid of celebrity coins but this isn't Kanye West it's Bill Murray! There are already 240,000 MRY raised for his charity fund. Here is some info on Bill to give you an idea of what type of guy he is (link to article):

"When it comes to charity, tournament director Seely says Bill Murray will do just about anything. In 2008, he jumped out of a plane at the Chicago Air & Water Show to raise money for the USO of Illinois’ 50th anniversary. He often accepts invitations to play in celebrity golf tournaments and, when he can’t go, he makes donations. Just last fall, Murray and Darius Rucker acted as coaches in the “Slim Down the South” charity softball game in Rucker’s hometown of Charleston, S.C. Proceeds benefited childhood obesity programs through the nonprofit organization Louie’s Kids and Run Buddies."

Honestly it's pretty fucking sad if people are allowing Kanye West, a notorious asshole, cost you getting in early on this.

I don't just think Bill Murray is going to endorse this coin I think he's probably been behind it from the start. Based on everything I've read about the guy he loves fucking with people and he's probably laughing at all of the goons mining rabbitcoin, fckcoin, pizzacoin, vodkacoin, grumpycoin, kittehcoin, and all of this other crap. I don't care who is behind it there isn't anything more profitable anyway so what's the point of mining anything else? His charity has followed @Murraycoin on twitter for almost a month and they're clearly aware it exists. If there was going to be a lawsuit it would have happened by now.

Wake up people because the opportunity to mine this thing at < 2 difficulty is going to be gone before you know it.
sa_ddam213

Activity: 251

Fuck I hate this site

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 10:58:25 AM

Hi All,

We have set up a Murraycoin MRY Prop Mining Pool:

50% of all fess and donations will be given to the Bill Murray charity

http://mry.pools.triplehexxx.net

STRATUM: stratum+tcp://mry.pools.triplehexxx.net
PORT: 3333
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password

Happy Mining!

Fuck I hate this site
Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:46:03 AM

I'm having a hard time understanding why more people aren't mining this. Am I missing something? Based on the current difficulty and the last trade price at Xnigma MRY is about 3 times more profitable to mine than LTC right now. There is a buy order out there for 200k MRY at 0.0000154 which is way undervalued yet even at that price, it's more profitable to mine MRY than mining at even the best multipool. We need more sell volume at Xnigma and we need more people mining. Here is why you are insane if you are mining anything else:

A) MRY is literally the most profitable thing you can mine right now even at the current super low Xnigma price. At the private exchange it's worth 3x more which is even more ridiculous. There are only 58,000,000 coins (seems like most new stuff either has some super low coin gimmick or billions of coins.) There is no premine and we're a month in here.

B) If you mine at FusionHash you are also helping to support Bill Murray's charitable foundation.

C) Beautiful website, awesome wallet, not a single tech issue since the day they launched. Most alts have had 2 or 3 forks by now but these devs haven't made a mistake yet. Interesting difficulty formula as well, best block explorer, and can be mined at fusionhash which is truly the best pool I've ever seen.

D) Bill F**king Murray!

E) Not only is this the most profitable thing to mine right now, it's one announcement away from probably jumping over 10x higher in price. Why in the hell is everybody waiting for the announcement to get involved? There is already zero risk when it's currently the best thing you can be mining already.

I realize people are afraid of celebrity coins but this isn't Kanye West it's Bill Murray! There are already 240,000 MRY raised for his charity fund. Here is some info on Bill to give you an idea of what type of guy he is (link to article):

"When it comes to charity, tournament director Seely says Bill Murray will do just about anything. In 2008, he jumped out of a plane at the Chicago Air & Water Show to raise money for the USO of Illinois’ 50th anniversary. He often accepts invitations to play in celebrity golf tournaments and, when he can’t go, he makes donations. Just last fall, Murray and Darius Rucker acted as coaches in the “Slim Down the South” charity softball game in Rucker’s hometown of Charleston, S.C. Proceeds benefited childhood obesity programs through the nonprofit organization Louie’s Kids and Run Buddies."

Honestly it's pretty fucking sad if people are allowing Kanye West, a notorious asshole, cost you getting in early on this.

I don't just think Bill Murray is going to endorse this coin I think he's probably been behind it from the start. Based on everything I've read about the guy he loves fucking with people and he's probably laughing at all of the goons mining rabbitcoin, fckcoin, pizzacoin, vodkacoin, grumpycoin, kittehcoin, and all of this other crap. I don't care who is behind it there isn't anything more profitable anyway so what's the point of mining anything else? His charity has followed @Murraycoin on twitter for almost a month and they're clearly aware it exists. If there was going to be a lawsuit it would have happened by now.

Wake up people because the opportunity to mine this thing at < 2 difficulty is going to be gone before you know it.

Well all that might be bullshit...

The only thing you need for that coin to go to the moon is an official statement of Bill himself telling something like "Hi, I'm Bill Murray and I approve this coin..."

Until that, all your arguments are wishful thinking
MEGAman

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:34:30 PM

D) Bill F**king Murray!

Well all that might be bullshit...

The only thing you need for that coin to go to the moon is an official statement of Bill himself telling something like "Hi, I'm Bill Murray and I approve this coin..."

Until that, all your arguments are wishful thinking
How does that change point A, B, C, and D? Did you even read my post? Reading comprehension > you. Enjoy being poor.
MEGAman

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:43:27 PM

I checked post history and see that guy above has dedicated his life to CACHeCoin so I guess that explains quite a bit haha. No scrypt mining hardware, not too bright, and heavily invested in CACHeCoin = the triple threat.

Everybody has their thing but I just don't understand being blind to this coin's current profitability with the added bonus of big potential. Nobody is making anybody give away their CACHEeCoins and pizzacoins.
DMacleod

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:45:17 PM

Just one question.
I don't think this is the most profitable coin to mine right now.
Daily BTC for ~5MH/S is 0.05 or something like that.
MEGAman

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:02:28 PM

Just one question.
I don't think this is the most profitable coin to mine right now.
Daily BTC for ~5MH/S is 0.05 or something like that.

Well the difficulty is nearly 25% higher now than when I made the post but yes - if you use the lowest price it has traded at anywhere in the past 48 hours, it's about 50% more profitable than Litecoin but would only be #3 on coinchoose right now when adjusted for stales. If you use the last trade price (which is the price most people use) or even the 24 hour average trade price, it's still #1.

The whole potential announcement and whatnot is just a bonus that exists which other coins don't have in their back pocket. My whole point is that you get top profitability now with the potential for a monster return. Zero risk and high reward? People are passing this up for mintcoin, grumpycoin and hotdogcoin? Those guys are paying for a service to bump their threads and everybody is falling for it.
swainzag

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:05:27 PM

I'm with MEGAman and have been pushing this coin for awhile now.  Difficulty low and the price it's going for on Xnigma.com makes it extremely worth it.  I also think it is way undervalued even going at .00001600 right now.  Get on the train while you can!!

murrayCOIN - The Only Currency Worthy of the Name
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: