Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:08:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048  (Read 117839 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:16:34 PM

I checked post history and see that guy above has dedicated his life to CACHeCoin so I guess that explains quite a bit haha. No scrypt mining hardware, not too bright, and heavily invested in CACHeCoin = the triple threat.

Everybody has their thing but I just don't understand being blind to this coin's current profitability with the added bonus of big potential. Nobody is making anybody give away their CACHEeCoins and pizzacoins.

do better your research... I'm holding something like 230K murrays... and I keep my mind when I tell that if Bill himslef endorse this coin, the value hashrate and so on would explode...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:36:30 PM

I checked post history and see that guy above has dedicated his life to CACHeCoin so I guess that explains quite a bit haha. No scrypt mining hardware, not too bright, and heavily invested in CACHeCoin = the triple threat.

Everybody has their thing but I just don't understand being blind to this coin's current profitability with the added bonus of big potential. Nobody is making anybody give away their CACHEeCoins and pizzacoins.

do better your research... I'm holding something like 230K murrays... and I keep my mind when I tell that if Bill himslef endorse this coin, the value hashrate and so on would explode...

Sorry. There have just been a lot of junkcoin pushing trolls that are threatened by Murraycoin and when you quoted my whole post yet commented on one small aspect of it with a negative response, I jumped to conclusions. Maybe you didn't miss the message I had but I was concerned other people reading your response would miss it. This coin isn't paying people to bump the thread every 10 minutes like a lot of others (popular service most of the junkcoin creators all buy) so when people do find this thread I want them to find some clear, relevant information. Some sanity in an insane world, if you will. I've been selling most of my MRY out of the need for funds unfortunately but I'm making sure to hang onto some of it at least.
bholzer (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 11:27:16 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 11:41:44 PM by bholzer

Bill Murray mining Murraycoins

http://gfycat.com/OrnateSmoothBasenji

So good - I'm going to put together a gif contest at some point with a mouthwatering Murraycoin purse!

I'm having a hard time understanding why more people aren't mining this. Am I missing something? Based on the current difficulty and the last trade price at Xnigma MRY is about 3 times more profitable to mine than LTC right now. There is a buy order out there for 200k MRY at 0.0000154 which is way undervalued yet even at that price, it's more profitable to mine MRY than mining at even the best multipool. We need more sell volume at Xnigma and we need more people mining. Here is why you are insane if you are mining anything else:

A) MRY is literally the most profitable thing you can mine right now even at the current super low Xnigma price. At the private exchange it's worth 3x more which is even more ridiculous. There are only 58,000,000 coins (seems like most new stuff either has some super low coin gimmick or billions of coins.) There is no premine and we're a month in here.

B) If you mine at FusionHash you are also helping to support Bill Murray's charitable foundation.

C) Beautiful website, awesome wallet, not a single tech issue since the day they launched. Most alts have had 2 or 3 forks by now but these devs haven't made a mistake yet. Interesting difficulty formula as well, best block explorer, and can be mined at fusionhash which is truly the best pool I've ever seen.

D) Bill F**king Murray!

E) Not only is this the most profitable thing to mine right now, it's one announcement away from probably jumping over 10x higher in price. Why in the hell is everybody waiting for the announcement to get involved? There is already zero risk when it's currently the best thing you can be mining already.

I realize people are afraid of celebrity coins but this isn't Kanye West it's Bill Murray! There are already 240,000 MRY raised for his charity fund. Here is some info on Bill to give you an idea of what type of guy he is (link to article):

"When it comes to charity, tournament director Seely says Bill Murray will do just about anything. In 2008, he jumped out of a plane at the Chicago Air & Water Show to raise money for the USO of Illinois’ 50th anniversary. He often accepts invitations to play in celebrity golf tournaments and, when he can’t go, he makes donations. Just last fall, Murray and Darius Rucker acted as coaches in the “Slim Down the South” charity softball game in Rucker’s hometown of Charleston, S.C. Proceeds benefited childhood obesity programs through the nonprofit organization Louie’s Kids and Run Buddies."

Honestly it's pretty fucking sad if people are allowing Kanye West, a notorious asshole, cost you getting in early on this.

I don't just think Bill Murray is going to endorse this coin I think he's probably been behind it from the start. Based on everything I've read about the guy he loves fucking with people and he's probably laughing at all of the goons mining rabbitcoin, fckcoin, pizzacoin, vodkacoin, grumpycoin, kittehcoin, and all of this other crap. I don't care who is behind it there isn't anything more profitable anyway so what's the point of mining anything else? His charity has followed @Murraycoin on twitter for almost a month and they're clearly aware it exists. If there was going to be a lawsuit it would have happened by now.

Wake up people because the opportunity to mine this thing at < 2 difficulty is going to be gone before you know it.

As suggested:

Slow Clap

You said it, MEGAman - like I said, people don't know what to mine and most people aren't running numbers unless they're handed to them in an easy-to-consume format like coinwarz/coinchoose/etc. Since none of the MRY exchanges are used by those services yet, we aren't on those lists. We're overlooked by people just looking for the most profitable coin because they don't see us and we're also overlooked by people who are just mining whatever coin has the loudest community because we aren't that loud. All of that being said, enjoy this low difficulty - it won't last. There was a time when I was literally the only person mining Megacoin - the blocks were at 125 Megacoins/block and KGW wasn't introduced yet so the difficulty was stuck over 10. I started making waves in the Megacoin thread because I was worried about the future of the coin - in the face of opposition, we got people mining and pushed it out of the rut. In the end, I was one of the largest holders of Megacoin and am sitting pretty well financially as a result.

It's not always the coin that makes the most noise early - it's the coin that has staying power. These coin-of-the-week mine/pump/dump cryptos aren't going to be around forever - they will eventually run out of nouns and animals on the Chinese Zodiac Calendar and even the newbs will start avoiding these money pits. Murraycoin has a purpose, a strong, intelligent community, and a dedicated team backing it. I wouldn't be here if it was just to make a quick buck - I could have followed the tried-and-true Pandacoin formula - premine 3%, get listed on a bunch of exchanges, and dump to make 500 BTC in a week and walk away to start the next coin. Anything short of a $20 million Murraycoin market cap by the end of 2014 will be considered a failure to me (and means we'll just have to work harder in 2015.) This is the real deal - don't worry if people don't get it yet - they will. Just enjoy the fact that you have a big headstart and we're witnessing history in the making. I've said it from the start - everybody will win with Murraycoin.

Hi All,

We have set up a Murraycoin MRY Prop Mining Pool:

50% of all fess and donations will be given to the Bill Murray charity

http://mry.pools.triplehexxx.net

STRATUM: stratum+tcp://mry.pools.triplehexxx.net
PORT: 3333
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password

Happy Mining!

Excellent - the more pools the better. Main post has been updated and will get it added to murraycoin.org ASAP. Nice to spread the hashrate around a bit while simultaneously improving exposure. If you're new to Murraycoin, get some miners over there and support our latest pool!

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
mdawg

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:10:05 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 06:39:17 AM by mdawg

I'm having a hard time understanding why more people aren't mining this. Am I missing something? Based on the current difficulty and the last trade price at Xnigma MRY is about 3 times more profitable to mine than LTC right now. There is a buy order out there for 200k MRY at 0.0000154 which is way undervalued yet even at that price, it's more profitable to mine MRY than mining at even the best multipool. We need more sell volume at Xnigma and we need more people mining. Here is why you are insane if you are mining anything else:

A) MRY is literally the most profitable thing you can mine right now even at the current super low Xnigma price. At the private exchange it's worth 3x more which is even more ridiculous. There are only 58,000,000 coins (seems like most new stuff either has some super low coin gimmick or billions of coins.) There is no premine and we're a month in here.

B) If you mine at FusionHash you are also helping to support Bill Murray's charitable foundation.

C) Beautiful website, awesome wallet, not a single tech issue since the day they launched. Most alts have had 2 or 3 forks by now but these devs haven't made a mistake yet. Interesting difficulty formula as well, best block explorer, and can be mined at fusionhash which is truly the best pool I've ever seen.

D) Bill F**king Murray!

E) Not only is this the most profitable thing to mine right now, it's one announcement away from probably jumping over 10x higher in price. Why in the hell is everybody waiting for the announcement to get involved? There is already zero risk when it's currently the best thing you can be mining already.

I realize people are afraid of celebrity coins but this isn't Kanye West it's Bill Murray! There are already 240,000 MRY raised for his charity fund. Here is some info on Bill to give you an idea of what type of guy he is (link to article):

"When it comes to charity, tournament director Seely says Bill Murray will do just about anything. In 2008, he jumped out of a plane at the Chicago Air & Water Show to raise money for the USO of Illinois’ 50th anniversary. He often accepts invitations to play in celebrity golf tournaments and, when he can’t go, he makes donations. Just last fall, Murray and Darius Rucker acted as coaches in the “Slim Down the South” charity softball game in Rucker’s hometown of Charleston, S.C. Proceeds benefited childhood obesity programs through the nonprofit organization Louie’s Kids and Run Buddies."

Honestly it's pretty fucking sad if people are allowing Kanye West, a notorious asshole, cost you getting in early on this.

I don't just think Bill Murray is going to endorse this coin I think he's probably been behind it from the start. Based on everything I've read about the guy he loves fucking with people and he's probably laughing at all of the goons mining rabbitcoin, fckcoin, pizzacoin, vodkacoin, grumpycoin, kittehcoin, and all of this other crap. I don't care who is behind it there isn't anything more profitable anyway so what's the point of mining anything else? His charity has followed @Murraycoin on twitter for almost a month and they're clearly aware it exists. If there was going to be a lawsuit it would have happened by now.

Wake up people because the opportunity to mine this thing at < 2 difficulty is going to be gone before you know it.

There was just a buy order wiping everything out below .0000490 now it has trippled in value since you posted this.  On https://xnigma.com.  So anyone who wasn't or still isn't mining MRY is just spinning their wheels and wasting computer cycles.    

BoscoMurray

Activity: 450

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:01:11 PM

Any news on the fusionhash exchange at all? Coins they will support, go live date etc? Any big Murraycoin announcements would surely boost the traffic at the fusionhash exchange, provided it's ready in time.
lazr

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:10:09 AM

Exclusive footage of the Murraycoin gravy train: http://gifsound.com/?gif=giant.gfycat.com/ChubbyFancyHarvestmen.gif&v=Vo_0UXRY_rY&s=30
MEGAman

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:29:46 AM

Ohhhhhhhhhh haha. It's on its way!
lazr

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:55:05 AM

Murraycoin to the moon!
bholzer (OP)

Activity: 490

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 03:32:18 AM

Murraycoin added to BTC, LTC, and DOGE markets at Crypto Rush. Volume and price at Xnigma keep climbing and we will be added to http://coinmarketcap.com/ soon. Network speed is consistently up, wallets with updated language files and added checkpoints will be released this weekend, and we just keep rolling toward the next phase. If you have sent me a PM and I haven't responded yet, I'll definitely get back to you this weekend - lots going on.  

Enjoy the weekend - eat, drink and B. Murray! More to come.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
RandalAlvares

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:59:17 PM

last time i’v seen this it was half an hour before lotto hit cryptsy. could it be that people know?
GenevievePursel

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:49:46 PM

Is it cool to say that coin will get on a major exchange soon when the whole lawsuit time window calms down?
nosf009

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:55:18 PM

Is it cool to say that coin will get on a major exchange soon when the whole lawsuit time window calms down?

I don't think you're in right thread. There's no lawsuit going on of any kind here.

<OPEN MONEY | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram>
albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:19:16 PM

guys! This coin looks AMAZING! I remember seeing the launch of this coin and it was quite crappy, thats why I never checked on it. Now i checked back and the site looks GREAT, the wallet looks GREAT, mac wallet works and looks GREAT! GREAT! This coin will get noticed sooner or later for sure. I just bought a few on cryptorush. Great work again
murraygirl

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:01:32 PM

https://i.imgur.com/ECt8d0d.jpg
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:05:19 PM

A FRAUD ! THATS NOT BILL !

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MEGAman

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:07:50 PM

Even girls love Murraycoin?!
albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:08:08 PM

well if you would put your address here im sure many guys would tip you some coins Cheesy
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:12:01 PM

NOT BILL !

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
murraygirl

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:45:46 PM

wasn't fishing for tips just sharing my murraycoin love! wouldn't say no to them tho lol!

https://i.imgur.com/NoUKdph.jpg

don't worry b murray lol!
nosf009

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:47:13 PM

wasn't fishing for tips just sharing my murraycoin love! wouldn't say no to them tho lol!

don't worry b murray lol!

And I like both MRY and you, Smiley
So nice Smiley
What else to say from across the globe than - DAMN Cheesy

<OPEN MONEY | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: