Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Cryptocurrency Will Take Over the World?  (Read 196 times)
Etrilicious (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

Why does this rock(Coin or digital currency) and yes this is a pretty little piece of rock, why does it sell for 3000 US dollars or more. Aside from its use injury and electronics the rock gold is given a great deal of value by many people as a head against government money. And when i say head against govt money what i mean is that there is a history of government monies being hyper inflated to do things like pay for wars or fond the luxurious lifestyles of non producing politicians and based long story short it results in a people buying loaves of breads with barrows full of govt money that sort of things. So to protect themselves from the risk of that happening to the government currency that they use a lot of people will pay a lot of money to hold little pieces of rocks.

The difference between these two(Real money and Coin) is that the rock is exceptionally difficult to create more of whereas the real money can be printed up in a sketchy Rbi or in a sketchy basement or in a sketchy big fancy building. So the rock or the gold is such a superior form of money, Why is it not used nearly as much or even ever in comparison to real money?. Well, it's do a little thought experiment that kind of boarders on real life i found this extremely groovy sort of MP3 player on amazon recently and it was at $6 or something, shipping from china, so richest and so cheap.

Let's imagine that i wanted to pay for it with a good sound solid money like the rock or metal. To get $6 worth of this piece of rock i would need only to shave of the proper amount with a file and weight on a scale and rapid in a paided envelop and insure it as in give the envelop insurance which would probably cost more than the cost of MP3 and by the time the envelop landed in china two weeks later the gold shaving may have fluctuated in value and the seller might even find himself out on what his profit margin what have been.

Clearly, this observed example demonstrate why that rock that was such a superior money is not used to buy things. If only there were a way that one person could send diddled gold to another person in a peer to peer sort of fashion, you might call it. Another words if only gold came with its own payment network.

Welcome to Cryptocurrency my friends. Let's going to take over the world.

- by crypto
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

Modern economy and finance are based on the constant emission of money. Crypto currency, as a rule, has a limited emission. Or remake the world, or the crypto currency will exist separately.
And how do you like this example: several people have the most BTCs?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
bontkoli01

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:57:36 AM

I can't agree with this argument because crypto are a popular investment market for investor. Many people’s are leading their life with invest in this market. That’s why many countries are also accepting crypto. So why crypto currency take over the world?
mazezizi

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

Yes, I also agree that I think the cryptocurrency is the future. The existing economic system is unhealthy and unfair. Equal economy? However, it is not just equal money.
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:00:08 AM

It will certainly take over the world as this is a very efficient and modern technology. It is time to get decentralized. But there is a long way to go. This will take much time to get this done as still crypto is banned in so many countries.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:01:54 AM

I think when countries choose to use this technology. If different countries decide to make cryptocurrency as their main currency, then are banks also necessary to do this. After that the daily payments in our lives will also be in cryptocurrency.

knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:07:07 AM

crypto will not take over the world, but crypto becomes a problem solver and simplify or help people in their daily life. it is just a matter of time for crypto to burst and spread evenly in all societies. if everyone has known and already felt the benefits of crypto, then I am sure the revolution will begin soon.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:11:55 AM

crypto will not take over the world, but crypto becomes a problem solver and simplify or help people in their daily life. it is just a matter of time for crypto to burst and spread evenly in all societies. if everyone has known and already felt the benefits of crypto, then I am sure the revolution will begin soon.

I agree, cryptocurrency use an advanced technology which is Blockchain that makes transaction much faster. maybe after 5-10 years from now it will be use by most of the countries whenever they transact internationally.

twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:14:40 AM

It will take over the traditional economic system. The crypto still not yet solved anything in our real life but it's aiming to become the next future economic system. As you can see many platforms are developing various platform to support the movement of our economic traditional system to the modern one.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
ixhlumqe

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:18:12 AM

It's very correct. The biggest difference between Cryptocurrency and money is that FIAT can print continuously, which is easy to cause devaluation, and bitcoin can not be printed repeatedly, so it will be more and more valuable.
tomwell

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:36:46 AM

Well said based on this now world economy is moving very fast and many new technology and innovation makes our concept change and finance and accounting also economics is changing process and this processes is thinking about new technology & crypto currency will take all over the world based on economy because of its usefulness & profitability.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:24:41 AM

I think crypto will not take over the world but it will play a big part to the next generation and our future. Because technology is evolving everyday and it is very convenient to use digital money. It is true its like a piece of rock with a high value but look at the use of it, how great its impacts.
I think crypto is not illegal or legal, But I think some nations will accept crypto as legal and in fact it happens I knew some banks to start their own blockchain and use it as payment system.
kayakcrypto

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:35:04 PM

With passage of time the world is getting more dependent on the technology.  Now the people like technology and want to use technology in all the sectors of life. Bitcoin is the new dimension to the traditional economy. Bitcoin as well as the crypto currency is the founder of the technology based economy which is getting more popularized due to its benefits. Roll Eyes
izay

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

Because of the complete adaptation of the world in our new technology, the world seems to utilized the cryptocurrency services. Some company launches their platform involving the blockchain technology and integrate the digital currency that surely catch the attention of the community. It is more fast and easy to access. Futhermore, cryptocurrency helps individuals to gain.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

I think it is unlikely that cryptocurrencies will take over the world. I think too will become a global investment, the currency of global transactions. After all, the government is very strong. If cryptocurrencies take over the world, will it be a war? So I think it is impossible.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:40:21 PM

Cryptocurrencies will take over the world. There is no doubt about that. There have been very few revolutionary monetary ideas since money was first developed, but cryptocurrencies is one of them. Once the technical issues are all resolved in the coming years, I foresee it taking the place of traditional fiat money. Will the US Dollar still be around in 50 years? Who knows, but cryptocurrencies are here to stay.
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:42:12 PM

Cryptocurrency slowly begins to take over the world, and it is not a joke, very soon we will be able to buy any goods paying with cryptocurrency, an example of the Pos device from PundyX
EMRO CEO

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:43:55 PM

I don't think crypto will take over the world as a whole. Crypto will follow the same trend as Fiat where the rich get richer and the poor stay poor. Don't get me wrong, crypto will play a big role, but if you look at a lot of countries you will find a big portion of the population is living from hand to mouth and can't afford to invest a little in crypto. Crypto will only circulate in the higher income brackets. Also at some point governments are going to try and regulate it to prevent people from making too much money, we all know governments don't like coming second.
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 833

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

As much as we wanted crypto to take over the world, it won't happen by just a snap of your fingers. Yes it has a lot of advantages against fiat, but I don't think that people will simply abandon the traditional system in favour of crypto which we all know are not really for all.

What I mean is how about those old and traditional people, do you think that they will adopt on the changing the landscape of financial system? I don't think so, much better to enjoy the best of both worlds and don't think that crypto will overrun the world which is digital against paper money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:49:46 PM

Who told you that theres a take over whos going to happen?

Adaption is what the crypto needs for the world,because from this everything that cryptoworld offers might be considered by the people

And if that happens then we will enjoy the world and theres no need to take over
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: