Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:24:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Cryptocurrency Will Take Over the World?  (Read 194 times)
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:49:52 PM

Maybe in the future? No one can say it certainly but it will be a big part of our future. Virtual cash was not bad idea at all so It can be a tool a decadw from now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

An alternative to investing is with virtual money and can be called with digital assets, I do not think to get there, still see this as a means of investment and not to take the world.
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:11:44 PM

Hi, i agree we are living the end of physical money, crypto is the future but i think it will be regulateby government, there will be crypot by country and some alliance
Etrilicious (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:23:41 PM

I think when countries choose to use this technology. If different countries decide to make cryptocurrency as their main currency, then are banks also necessary to do this. After that the daily payments in our lives will also be in cryptocurrency.

Exactly where I am coming from.
Etrilicious (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:28:30 PM

Maybe in the future? No one can say it certainly but it will be a big part of our future. Virtual cash was not bad idea at all so It can be a tool a decadw from now.

Yeah the future is uncertain and but We are on a mission to build a more open, accessible, and fair financial future, and I dont see any way that is possible without blockchain (cryptocurrency)
Etrilicious (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:29:23 PM

Hi, i agree we are living the end of physical money, crypto is the future but i think it will be regulateby government, there will be crypot by country and some alliance

That is the reason why the future now is delaying because government are trying really hard to take control.
Etrilicious (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:32:04 PM

Who told you that theres a take over whos going to happen?

Adaption is what the crypto needs for the world,because from this everything that cryptoworld offers might be considered by the people

And if that happens then we will enjoy the world and theres no need to take over

I guess I shouldn't have used take over but we still mean the same thing.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:58:10 PM

You need to learn what cryptocurrency really is and what it may bring in the whole world someday. Cryptocurrency will not take over the world instead it will help the world in terms of economic poverty and advance technology adoption to make transaction faster and payment system easier.  It will give a bright and good future specially for the generation to come.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
rudyrista123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:10:04 PM

You need to learn what cryptocurrency really is and what it may bring in the whole world someday. Cryptocurrency will not take over the world instead it will help the world in terms of economic poverty and advance technology adoption to make transaction faster and payment system easier.  It will give a bright and good future specially for the generation to come.
Your answer is exactly right, it is impossible crypto takes over the world. I agree with you that since I joined in the world of crypto I have helped in economic terms. because it can not be denied that the benefits of crypto is very large. can beat income from real work.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:14:15 PM

Cryptocurrency is first of all innovative blockchain technologies, created to improve almost all aspects of the current economy and especially the financial sphere. Cryptocurrency solves many problems of the modern financial system such as fast transactions for money transfer, low commissions, security, anonymity of payments, cryptocurrency in future to come will be widely used as a means of payment.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:15:25 PM

~snip~
Sorry to spoil your positivity but this thing wont really happen for sure even on 50% chance it wont really happen.! As long Government do exist then banks would still be on the top when it comes to financial aspects. We might see an opportunity to some transactions gateways but this wont really able to patch up the existence of banks yet these things are being backed for those people who are on the top.
kamvang12

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:21:04 PM

because it now controls the world currency. therefore this is all the same as the move to rule the world. and also a way to beat the currencies of all countries.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:23:34 PM

In my opinion is the power of agility in monetary transactions, ensuring efficient in the structure of a business or even personal financial options. However the current world is governed by the archaic monetary system, so depend on the banks and governments, so either institutions adapt to crypto or destroy, i believe more on the bright side.
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:33:32 PM

Cryptocurrencies bring new technologies in our life! As is well-known technologies this our future! It is a pity that many countries don't recognize cryptocurrency. It is very sad. But I hope that the situation will become shortly even better and cryptocurrencies will show the force!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: