Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:36:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS at $36 by the end of July  (Read 4054 times)
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:50:11 AM

The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.

Price predictions are normally dangerous, especially if it drives the price of a token instead of fundamentals. That being said, if all goes smoothly with the launch of the EOS main net or they manage to fix security issues fast without losses to token holders, then $36 might actually be part of the lower price range come the end of July. Why do I say this? I got into EOS at 50 cents and got out at $19 - 38x. It only needs to do 3x to move from current price levels to $36. Then again, it could go to zero. This is why it is important never to get more money involved than you're willing to lose.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:59:24 AM

I think that can be happen. EOS already start their mainnet and thats make EOS have their own blockchain. Anything can happen in cryptocurrency market and I think its good investment if we have some EOS coin and many prediction by McAfee happen

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:15:28 PM

Every coin has the potential to get to that level.  Eos is a fast growing coin so I won't be surprised if I see it catch that point.  It's our hope that it minions always.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:55:41 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 07:30:17 AM by RandyMagnum

EOS can accomplish this. I don't like McAfee, but many things are right.
Those who listen to McAfee earn good income. EOS is a very clear project for the future.

I dont put all my eggs in one basket. I'm invested in lots of things. Sounds like you've put it all in EOS which is slightly risky.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:43:19 AM

EOS of course is a very promising coin, but if you look at the General state of the market (and the whole market is in a big drawdown), then $ 36 until the end of July is impossible
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:46:18 AM

EOS's Experimental Launch Might Be Putting Investor Money at Risk

That's the question that may be on the minds of EOS token holders, who while incentivized to help the much-anticipated technology finally go live, haven't yet done so. As EOS is set up to enable self-governance by its users, it's these individuals and companies who have to make the first move, electing who they'd like to process transactions that occur on the network in an elaborate global vote.

https://www.coindesk.com/eoss-experimental-launch-might-putting-investor-money-risk/
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:10:47 AM

IMO it's impossible for eos to reach 36$ by the end of july. Even if what I had read in TG is true that the eos team manipulate the price in the market. We are still on downtrend and no one knows when will the trend reverse.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:14:04 AM

IMO it's impossible for eos to reach 36$ by the end of july. Even if what I had read in TG is true that the eos team manipulate the price in the market. We are still on downtrend and no one knows when will the trend reverse.
Agreed. If BCT continue dump EOS price do't have chance to grow. Main event - own blockchain - is completed. And I don't see any other evens with the same value. EOS price will grow with market as whole only
Donned

Activity: 196

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

For now, it's more of a joke.
Because EOS currently costs less than $12, and the overall market is in a downward trend. Sad

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:18:02 AM

All connected with BTC strictly. So nobody can predict this at the moment. Maybe owner of this topic will invest really big money to EOS to pump it? Smiley Otherwise - no.

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:21:02 AM

I think he can very much be wrong in his predictions.Now is a very difficult situation on the market and we need a full recovery

longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:22:38 AM

The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.
These are just guesses. With the current market situation, we can not expect a good result. Currently the market is being manipulated vigorously, the price of the altcoins goes down dramatically.
Is that a sign that the collapse of Cryptocurrency? I guess so. I am very worried about its future.
Ravenangel

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:39:53 AM

EOS is a good coin with a very promising project  and an acceptable product, the only major concern however is that it seems like EOS gains value when BTC gains value and drops when BTC drops, this  interdependence  might benefit EOS when BTC achieves market stability, but for now, i think it will not gain that much value in such a short time, BTC grows and gains value gradually  and EOS investors will have to be a little patient for the good times, There is however a possibility that the coin will be of value in future

Bitcoin to the moon
so_stupid

Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:21:23 PM

The founders of the EOS have enough of the Ethereum to crash its course and inflate the price of the EOS. (this is just my stupid opinion Cheesy)

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
tesla80

Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:25:28 PM

EOS will be the super hero of this year. You can check bitcoin price now, if it breaks 7000 in 30 hours, just buy EOS with stoploss. You will thank me later Smiley

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

I wouldn't really trust anything that John McAfee says about these things, it's mostly baseless shills. Though $36 is possible, but probably not by the end of July. It may take a long time considering it just peaked on the 1st week of May. No one knows really.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:42:10 PM

Well, before you start praising Mcafee's name, start thinking about how accurate his predictions are.
Yeah, not so great.

As far as EOS goes, there are some factors to consider.
The current EOS token is FROZEN.
It has been ever since june 1st.
The only thing you can do with eos is if you had it on an exchange, you can trade it on that exchange, but you can't withdraw eos or deposit it.

The reason for this is that the mainet has finally gone live.
Everyone had until June 1st to submit their addresses to eos to get the new EOS tokens.

It is pretty confusing, but where the price goes is actually new, uncharted territory.
There is a chance that two EOS will exist and fight it out (like btc and bch).
There's a chance that people won't adopt the new eos at all (even though you can't do anything).
And there's a chance that eos will skyrocket once the new one is implemented.

armlock

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:50:45 PM

It seems to me that the EOS has already been overrated, there are too many hype recently ... Yes, this is a good project, but it's worth a lot, I think it should be in everyone's portfolio, but do not exaggerate its possibilities!

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:44:31 AM

I wouldn't agree more on this with McAfee i believe McAfee is right on this, the foundation in winch EOS project is built on is very solid the developer are working tirelessly to make is even better than ethereum network between EOS just released their mainnet to be sincere $36 by the end of july is realistic.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
28days_ever

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:58:32 AM

A young project that has many if, in order to reach the level of the ether. As for me, the stratis looks a bit more promising even. And I always consider predictions to be fantastic, at such a moment and raise x3, well, it's not funny.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: