Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:38:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS at $36 by the end of July  (Read 4060 times)
azhariusman1981

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

I think John McAfee's prediction of EOS might be true, because EOS coins have smart technology and are in great demand in the cryptocurency market. The rapid growth of EOS is not difficult for EOS to reach a $ 36 price tag at the end of July.
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.
I do not trust EOS, look at their mainnet, again someone has found another bug.
I hope that Ethereum will defeat EOS.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:51:45 PM

Well, from my point of view, John Mcafee sometimes using fake prediction to gain personal profit for himself. Look what he did with insurepal and count how much did he got from doing fake prediction. He is a great pump and dumper. Trust me.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

Lol. Why dont you say that? Eos mainnet is still progress, we dont know it successful or not. Anw, 36$ is very high price, i dont think it is possible
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:59:52 PM

We all know that John McAfee takes money to promote cryptocurrencies and it I won't be surprised to find out that he has been paid to promote EOS or if he himself has a stake in that coin. We also know how correct his $500,000 price prediction for Bitcoin is going and how mature he is.
DimaGoGroup

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:46:56 PM

EOS is really promising and perspective coin. I don’t know will it reach 36$ by July, but in any case it’s a good investment for long term.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:49:20 PM

I like the prediction of John McAfee, though his predictions are often inaccurate. But for EOS, reaching $36 is not a difficult task.
You like and believe in all prediction of John McAfee? OMG. I think you have brainwashed by John McAfee Smiley). He's not a trustworthy guy cause he received money to promote for cryptocurrency and ICO project so he'll say any cryptocurrency or ICO project is good if these cryptocurrency or ICO dev team willing to pay money for him Smiley.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:51:59 PM

eos has great potential, but please let's stop making hype out of this guy's prediction, we're fueling an insane market and making him richer with no reason
Titonioii

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:09:55 AM

Every coin has the potential to get to that level.  Eos is a fast growing coin so I won't be surprised if I see it catch that point.  It's our hope that it minions always.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:15:50 AM

I agree with this prediction but can be EOS will reach $36 not on July but in next 2 or 3 month. EOS has strong team member because the founder has alot of experienced in blockchain technology. The founder also been create Stemmit and Bitshares Blockchain. EOS could be become the next ETH.

DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:24:42 AM

I am interested to see how EOS pans out, it has only been a few days since their mainnet went live so having some initial bugs is not at all surprising. They do have a large Dev team so tackling problems that arise is not of great significance. We will start to see the value of EOS rise when its usage increases I am more than comfortable sitting on the few hundred I have for the future.
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:28:48 AM

EOS strongly promoted project. There is a likelihood that having risen to such a price, it will be merged and it will never again be in the top 10 of the crypto-currency ratings

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:40:50 AM

I think you are a bad person. I do not agree with your point of view. I think EOS does not have such high value. You can refer to ADA. I think ADA is more valuable than EOS.

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.

No one can predict the price movement of bitcoin, Eos or any other altcoins. However, celebrity and very well known persons can drive a specific altcoin to their desired price but not as far as you think just like what John McAfee said.

The market will decide how much EOS will be. Only GOD can predict the future.

Typogre12

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:52:05 AM

One thing is for sure nothing is impossible especially in crypto. We know there's a big support into EOS, some of the ICO's right now like menlo.one is incorporating EOS into their system. Still it has a long way to go to compare EOS to ETH.
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:25:50 AM

I see two variants for the movement. First variant will lead us to 30+$ as the topic author said. But considering the intensive growth that we have already seen, we can go for some rest. But for the few years I'd say EOS can increase in value a lot because of the dapps and enough projects can change ETH to EOS soon too. Also we shouldn't forget about coming airdrops for the EOS holders...  Wink

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

It is very likely that by the end of July, the market will unfold and begin to grow all altcoins, including eos. EOS has moved to its blockchain, which means that it will be able to compete with ETH. And make X3 for this coin is not a big deal. Let's hope That McAfee prediction will come true
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:41:33 PM

a good news for a trader, it becomes an influence in investing, and becomes a person's belief in buying bitcoin, but will it be like that, I really hope bitcoin has increased prices. EOS also has a good price potential and can be used as a reference for a trader.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:50:35 PM

A young project that has many if, in order to reach the level of the ether. As for me, the stratis looks a bit more promising even. And I always consider predictions to be fantastic, at such a moment and raise x3, well, it's not funny.

The project is very young but promising. No, EOS will not reach 36 dollars this July. Much time will be needed for this altcoin to triple its price. Meanwhile, I am sure we will see the further growth of this cryptocurrency.
a123uxcz888

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:46:54 PM

I think that EOS has the potential to grow even more than $ 36, but it is unlikely to be in July. But at the end of the year there is a high probability that the EOS will worth $ 100.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: