Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:49:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS at $36 by the end of July  (Read 4049 times)
DianaZher3

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

It seems to me that EOS will not reach this price by the end of July. Now around this company there are many rumors and recently more negative, so I do not think that something will lead to an increase in the price.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2254
Merit: 844

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

All such short term price projections should taken with a grain of salt. Nobody has a crystal ball to do it with such precision. EOS will go to $16 and higher when the crypto market gets going into a big uptrend.

No prediction is true in the current situation.
No one can give correct prediction in the bearish market.

malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:28:28 PM

I don't think so if EOS reach that ATH. Remember EOS pumped by the hype of the project, and I will predict that it will be on top 20 but the situation of the market, it is hard to think that it will go to $36.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:25:30 PM

All such short term price projections should taken with a grain of salt. Nobody has a crystal ball to do it with such precision. EOS will go to $16 and higher when the crypto market gets going into a big uptrend.

The market does not look good. EOS will not reach this sum in a very short period. It will take this altcoin a long time to be sold for $36 or even more.
yayoyo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:04:13 PM

Forecasting is always a forecast, and it turns out that the current price of EOS has dropped below 10$! Even in July I think the maximum price of EOS will not exceed 16$!
Perceval

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:20:42 PM

i think that 36$ in a month or so is alittle overzealous however EOS has great potential and upside. I wouldn’t be too shocked to see it that high but i see a lot of value in the EOS network token called EON. If you’re looking to acquire a cheaper coin that could grant huge returns in the coming months then EON could be it.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

Another hype-coin, supported by a high-end dude. This time unsuccessfully Grin of course, sometime EOS will rise, but together with the whole crypto.

alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:36:37 PM

The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.
although I believe that the old man went crazy, but the expression about the EOS looks plausible enough. I heard that there is a dude who argued for a million dollars that the EOS would cost 1k dollars by the end of the year, that's where the crazy.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
swiftcoder

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:19:59 PM

With the recent debacle I can't see them doing a x2 in July. It's a centralized coin riding on the decentralized blockchain wave

// CryptPool  //   ─── Visit Us!
The Cryptocurrency Authority (https://www.cryptpool.net)
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:24:12 PM

The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.
No one knows because some coins like do a is depending to the price of bitcoin because when bitcoin is drop all coins in the market is dropping too. Do we can't say right now if eod will be increase the price in that month.
nascasto

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:57:21 PM

Why 36 Smiley I do not think you will make it that much. EOS is a very good project but in this situation it seems impossible for a coin with such a high marketcap to rise 5 times.

Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:15:53 PM

John McAfee is not a trustwrothy guy, the best thing he can do is telling lies. LOL. If you still thing that EOS price can be high like that at the end of July so I think you should change your mind cause at the moment price of EOS is under $8 and I don't think there is any miracle can help EOS price increasing quickly like that Grin

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████