Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:59:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS at $36 by the end of July  (Read 4054 times)
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

Its almost the end of July and nothing happens, EOS was worth $8. Let me guess, he will again predict EOs will be worth $36 by the end of the year? All he needs is to keep predicting until he hit it. I know the guy is always been winning as he always been, probably involved in pumping several coins already and maybe even got away with IRS too. Predictions like these are often like making more people buy the token and then he dumps his.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:55:56 PM

EOS is supported and promoted by big names. I do not know why. I know that their solution is much faster than Ethereum network, but after Ethereum relase the upcoming updates, why we need EOS?
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:02:17 PM

this has started to enter in late July and it seems that the target you are talking about will not be up because it seems to date 27th july eos price is still under $ 10, there must be a development from EOS that can trigger the investors and the whales to buy eos to be able up to the price of $ 36.
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:13:37 PM

Its almost the end of July and nothing happens, EOS was worth $8. Let me guess, he will again predict EOs will be worth $36 by the end of the year? All he needs is to keep predicting until he hit it. I know the guy is always been winning as he always been, probably involved in pumping several coins already and maybe even got away with IRS too. Predictions like these are often like making more people buy the token and then he dumps his.
lol he is continuously predicting and he will shot one day of course. I lost my belief about EOS, because they gathered money and dumped the coin. So it is very hard to see 36$ in very short time period, also nobody knows what will be next behavior of bitcoin. It can see the dip of 2018 after this mini trend and alts (+ EOS) should follow it.

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
ekechie

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:09:29 AM

so as you can see, the month of July is about to end and you can check for your self where EOS price is at the moment, most times crypto space is hard to predict because no one knows tomorrow, we should take cryptos as anything we see, we take it like that.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:29:00 AM

lol he is continuously predicting and he will shot one day of course. I lost my belief about EOS, because they gathered money and dumped the coin. So it is very hard to see 36$ in very short time period, also nobody knows what will be next behavior of bitcoin. It can see the dip of 2018 after this mini trend and alts (+ EOS) should follow it.
No one knows unless he got the bunch of eos and he really can hold and wait till the prediction he gave will becoming true, the project still young and many more positive and negative news will showed up but the predictions is almost over for now it's only a week less before this month will end.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
cutehoof

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:42:48 AM

So it hits up to $35 per EOS. Then what? Are you going to sell your stash? What about the massive amounts of dapps Air Drops coming out between August 2018 to the end of the year.

In my Opinion, half of those dapps are going to be worth A LOT in the near future.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:33:40 AM

The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.
It seems that the predictions of John McAfee about the growth of the EOS coin by the end of July to $ 36 did not come true. Apparently, he hoped that by this time there will be a general rise in the crypto-currency market, but so far it has not come. Accordingly, the growth of EOS is still being postponed. However, of course this coin is very promising and at a current price of just over eight dollars it may well reach 36.
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:45:15 AM

The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.

mcafee was very far off, LOL
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:03:51 AM

He is a simple man and I would not say that he knows something about cryptocurrency. He just PR this or that cryptocurrency for money, he does not have enough knowledge to make such predictions. Therefore, I advise you never to listen to his opinion.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:09:02 AM

It's obvious that the month of July is about to end and the EOS price is far from reaching the price that shows that market price cannot be predict maybe EOS could have reached the price if the market had turned into bull during this July, but let's wait and see in August and how it goes.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:13:54 PM

Mcafee probably will eat his dick also Cheesy

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:28:36 PM

Mcafee probably will eat his dick also Cheesy

God bless him, may he f*ck dem ho's before he eats it.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:29:03 PM

He is a simple man and I would not say that he knows something about cryptocurrency. He just PR this or that cryptocurrency for money, he does not have enough knowledge to make such predictions. Therefore, I advise you never to listen to his opinion.

McAfee is not to be trusted in my opinion. His business in crypto has been only speculations and Pump and Dump. Actually I believe that his predictions are very well thought and are not predictions, but a speculations, because he is popular and can reach to big audience.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:50:00 AM

No one knows unless he got the bunch of eos and he really can hold and wait till the prediction he gave will becoming true, the project still young and many more positive and negative news will showed up but the predictions is almost over for now it's only a week less before this month will end.

I do have EOS myself as a matter of fact, I got all the airdrop tokens for those who holds EOS. ITs just too hard to see that a project so new will get ahead of its time while the rest gets left behind. Coins and tokens are all in this together. If BTC rises so does the other coins because these are all related, if I see btc rise, I will also manage to use my USDT to buy those potential coins I have been waiting to go up. This strategy most probably is also the strategy of those who trade better than me.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
asritajudin

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:59:16 AM

Well, this is the beginning of a new month[August] and the EOS is not worth this amount predicted, I believe when the bull run starts, eos will rise very well but I doubt if it will worth as much as this by the end of the year 2018 though it is a good coin.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:16:50 AM

We close the question, as in principle, and the previous ones, where they relate to the name McAfee. He always assumed and everywhere he did not guess. Eos is not yet so good as to grow so in conditions of decline.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
rusmuoney023

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:30:41 AM

Well, this is the beginning of a new month[August] and the EOS is not worth this amount predicted, I believe when the bull run starts, eos will rise very well but I doubt if it will worth as much as this by the end of the year 2018 though it is a good coin.
I agree with you, my friend.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:32:32 AM

Any forecasts for a coin/token XYZ by the end of the month/year XX at a price of 1000000, are broken into reality by name down. EOS is no exception.
When will this change?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

Well it is now the end of July and EOS is trading at about 8 bucks so that should really tell you what the value of predictions is such a volatile market are. The thing is it is very easy to throw out these kinds of numbers in bull markets when everything across the board is rising, much more difficult these days though.

Anyways right now the entire market just seems o be tracking the btc price action and is by and this includes EOS/Ether and all the big alts as well. And as for 36$ in the future well if BTC can go back above 15k then yea EOS could probably hit that target, on the other hand if BTC were to go back to 3k EOS will be closer to 2 bucks.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: