Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:57:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS at $36 by the end of July  (Read 4049 times)
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:58:21 AM

To be able to reach the price of $ 36 must be a lot of factors to go through, and as long as the market like now it is difficult for any coins including EOS to rise up to 500%, $ 36 price can be achieved if bitcoin prices reach at least $ 30k.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:52:28 AM

For EOS to hit 36$ regardless of when it does, BTC will also have to go up substantially. There is a direct connection between alts and BTC so never forget about that aspect. Anyway, looking ahead, at least for the short term, I feel it's more likely for EOS to go to 3.6 than 36. Having said that, you never know in crypto. We may perhaps see EOS at 36 in a few years. I'd say it's quite likely.
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:54:55 AM

Too many price predictions around the EOS when it enjoyed the bull run prior to its mainnet launch. Sadly none of these predictions saw the light of day. For EOS to move substantially, BTC has to enjoy a major bull run first.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:32:59 AM

The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.
Well John McAfee is not kind of a person that you should believe. If you know how he pumped coins last year you should know that he got paid for that, so he had his interest in these "news" like BTC will be 500 000 in 3 years and something.
Now market is red, so EOS is not an exception. 
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:20:40 AM

McAfee know nothing about crypto market in my opinion, it was just pumper guy there is no more value according to me so I recommend that you must not believe much to him.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:15:30 AM

This is the end of July and the price of EOS is still not touching the target because I think the price of EOS will be very difficult to be able to increase prices without good news and without an investor buying EOS it would be impossible.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

McAfee know nothing about crypto market in my opinion, it was just pumper guy there is no more value according to me so I recommend that you must not believe much to him.
Well in general he is smart guy, but with their bugs. Anyway he was founder of the first anti-virus company and when he is not pumping some shitcoins, he said some really smart things. he has own reason to say some things, but his thoughts sometimes is really smart.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:35:24 PM

The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.
Well John McAfee is not kind of a person that you should believe. If you know how he pumped coins last year you should know that he got paid for that, so he had his interest in these "news" like BTC will be 500 000 in 3 years and something.

John McAfee is biggest speculator Cheesy nothing he says is not safe. But the altcoins that he talk about are showing huge rises. If you can buy or sell at the right time, you can earn huge amounts of money Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
byzodiac

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:41:35 PM

And now Eos is 6 dollar, 6 times lower price:) Mcaffee must do his own job I think, he is founder of antivirus program and he must keep there, he doesnt know crypto world much I guess.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

It's August 5 already what happens to that John McAfee's predictiom tl EOS?personally?i don't buy that mans prediction because hes just lucky that some of his prediction comes nearer but not to the point that he is reliable.maybe stop popularizing this man because only failure is what he brings to many investors
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:11:12 PM

And now Eos is 6 dollar, 6 times lower price:) Mcaffee must do his own job I think, he is founder of antivirus program and he must keep there, he doesnt know crypto world much I guess.

Yes, it seems unlikely at the moment. As Bitcoin does not pull the market up, EOS will stay where it is now. Otherwise, reaching even 10$ will be very difficult to do this year.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:32:08 AM

Sounds very fun! but it still depends on the market. If Bitcoin lies on the bottom then EOS will be there as well

The thread was created in May, bro. It was the time of the so-called EOS boom. That time many people really believed that the altcoin could go to the Moon very soon. As we see, it did not happen still.
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:53:50 PM

John McAfee is biggest speculator Cheesy nothing he says is not safe. But the altcoins that he talk about are showing huge rises. If you can buy or sell at the right time, you can earn huge amounts of money Smiley
I'm waiting to see him eating his dick in front of TV. McAfee is lier, don't listen to him.

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
selivers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

Well it is now the end of July and EOS is trading at about 8 bucks so that should really tell you what the value of predictions is such a volatile market are. The thing is it is very easy to throw out these kinds of numbers in bull markets when everything across the board is rising, much more difficult these days though.

Anyways right now the entire market just seems o be tracking the btc price action and is by and this includes EOS/Ether and all the big alts as well. And as for 36$ in the future well if BTC can go back above 15k then yea EOS could probably hit that target, on the other hand if BTC were to go back to 3k EOS will be closer to 2 bucks.

He was, yet again, a little far off in his prediction. Well, I really like the guy, he is funny and very intelligent. But his prediction and not worth much. Could be also that he had a few drinks to many before he came up with that figure.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:05:40 AM

John McAfee's predictions have long since deviated, and are already out of line. He was not reluctant and was embarrassed again to ruin his good name himself by throwing his Crazy Prediction. But, we can still take the good side of John McAfee's madness, because what he predicts's still better than the FUD.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:50:45 AM

This is now concluded in which it hardly to reach $8 again to think that we are already to step in the 4th Q therefore i suggest to do not fully believed in the predictions because you will be just disappointed if the predictions will not happen as desired. Without specific explanations on how a certain coin will bullish run then better we will just wait and see as there is no one can really predict the Crypro market price movement in which that is why it was branded as very risky investment.
clip123

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:33:06 AM

you know what to do on his next prediction. this seems to getting close to 3.6 day by day
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:30:01 AM

It seems that his prediction was completely wrong and people should not believe in that crazy guy. I think the EOS is hard to reach at $ 36 and the current price level of the EOS is showing its true value. If EOS can create its own platform, this is definitely a very good news and many people will invest long term in this altcoin.
Raycheronef

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

Well who could predict that the market won't start next bullrun so early. There was no chance for such price of EOS.
juraangel

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:41:12 AM

Sounds very fun! but it still depends on the market. If Bitcoin lies on the bottom then EOS will be there as well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: