Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:08:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Golem will reach 3$ ,Docademic 2,50$ ,Bezop 0,84$ and Bitcoin Private 200$  (Read 120 times)
Carthages (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

This is the analysis of the billionaire and pioneer of cybersecurity John McAfee who is already well known in the world of Cryptos for his predictions thundering . I hope he's right Smiley
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

After this news, MTC has grown 5 times! Of course, the coins are good, but I consider it paid advertising. I saw a post where McAfee is offering ads for $ 250,000 .
Carthages (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:48:21 PM

After this news, MTC has grown 5 times! Of course, the coins are good, but I consider it paid advertising. I saw a post where McAfee is offering ads for $ 250,000 .
He actually said : '' « "I have done them because they will arrive. Absolutely. They always do. If it is algorithmic, no one should seriously expect that I will reveal the basis or actual functioning of these algorithms. » 
 Huh Huh Shocked Shocked
Now we just need to wait and see if he's right  Wink
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:49:55 PM

Everyone knows how John McAfee word of mouth works. It was used when the money and a complete deal put on his desk. Those word came from that person was just a paid advertisement to pump an altcoin. Well, we can observe on those altcoins and study how those chart runs. After a month, we can decide it those really are profitable or not.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

He actually said : '' « "I have done them because they will arrive. Absolutely. They always do. If it is algorithmic, no one should seriously expect that I will reveal the basis or actual functioning of these algorithms. » 
 Huh Huh Shocked Shocked
Now we just need to wait and see if he's right  Wink
It will not,this man has 10/1 speculation tem mistakes and one right meaning he become famous by mistakes lol.kidding aside i dont really trust this guy i believe that he receives payments for every prediction he will release and then the whales will pump the coins to tell the people mcafee is right .i dont buy it

And lets be realistic guys,market is unpredictable and we know that all of prediction is just basis but not all true
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

Golem has real potential and it will certainly grow. It's main net version is already running and people are earning from it. I think it's much better than mining. The only issue is that they don't allow Windows 7 or 8 users; just windows 10. That severely affects the network effect. But still, it's a good token worth investing and using.

As for other tokens mentioned, I will just say, "Meh"!

lmodric

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

I have 4600 MTC tokens and I sell for $ 0.1 a week then this token goes up 5x and that's enough to make my head hurt.
agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:09:25 PM

owww i'm already sold my 6k docademic token with cheap price,ahhh very dissapointed now. Too late to buy?
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:11:32 PM

This is the analysis of the billionaire and pioneer of cybersecurity John McAfee who is already well known in the world of Cryptos for his predictions thundering . I hope he's right Smiley

Although the values stated in the heading are quite ambitious values, they are all possible values. The most important projects that can be convinced that each project will be successful when it comes to being the best in its own sector, will examine each project individually. I especially think that the value of the Golem is increasingly valuable and that the end of the year will come close.
riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:16:31 PM

I see information John is advisor of Docademic that he must PR for the project. But this is really a good project but I think it's being over-valued because it's not really product.
goelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

I'm sure docademic will reach 2.5 $ apart from this project founded by John McAfee himself, he also has a very good team, team movement to promote coins very quickly. proven since the launch of the coin, it did not take long to reach the top 100 in coinmarketcap. the movement is also quite fantastic until now the coin continues to show a good signal

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: