Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:37:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: User name change..  (Read 234 times)
ramshiv (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

Hello everyone,

There is any way to change the username of account.
Because my old account has been banned, So I just created this account to continue with this forum. I mistakenly have chosen this username, So I want to change this. There is any procedure to change the username.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:57:11 PM

Ask for a custom title while you're at it.. Why not..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

Hello everyone,

Because my old account has been banned, So I just created this account to continue with this forum. I mistakenly have chosen this username, So I want to change this. There is any procedure to change the username.

You don't quite understand, it's not your old account that's been banned, it's you.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:07:26 PM

Of course, you can donate to the forum for 50 BTC and you will become a VIP and you can edit your username, also you can also customize your own title. For more details visit: https://bitcointalk.org/donate.html

Oh really? get ready to receive a negative trust then. Why? You should know that when you receive a ban or your original account is banned you can't create a new account it will result as a ban evasion well you can take a look at number 25 of the unofficial list of bitcointalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
ramshiv (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:36:43 PM

Of course, you can donate to the forum for 50 BTC and you will become a VIP and you can edit your username, also you can also customize your own title. For more details visit: https://bitcointalk.org/donate.html

Oh really? get ready to receive a negative trust then. Why? You should know that when you receive a ban or your original account is banned you can't create a new account it will result as a ban evasion well you can take a look at number 25 of the unofficial list of bitcointalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

Don't say like this. I also want to gain knowledge from this forum and in FUTURE I will never break the rules of the forum.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:55:11 PM

Lol I wish I could change my username. Back when I created my account in 2014 I did not have the foresight to see that I would eventually not be a newbie anymore. Now I feel ridiculous having this username.

But to answer your question, as others already have said, no you cannot change your username.

Wow, I did not know VIP members had the ability to do this.
sncc

Activity: 536
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:56:55 PM

You are allowed to create a thread in Meta by using your new account, and to ask moderators the reason of ban and/or explain them the reason why you think the ban was inappropriate.  However, other than that it would be regarded as ban evasion, see the rule.

25. If you get banned (temporary or permanently) and create a new account to continue posting / sending PMs, it's considered ban evasion. The only exception is creating a thread in Meta about your ban.

Yes 50 BTC is not a joke.

Q: I want to change my forum username. What should I do?
A: You can either donate 50 BTC to become a VIP or PM theymos asking to change your username (although he rarely accepts such requests nowadays).

Q: 50/10 BTC for VIP/donator? Are you all crazy?
A: No, we aren't. Someone who is a donator or a VIP is usually an early adopter and having such a rank means you were either from the start or you contributed a lot in the Bitcoin community. Although, there is a possibility new cheaper ranks will be added.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3652

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:46:59 PM

I mistakenly have chosen this username, So I want to change this. There is any procedure to change the username.
You need to provide a compelling reason why the administrator"theymos" changes your name "will make it for free" or donation to 50Bitcoin.
If you do not care about rank, you can create a name close to your name "ramshiv." but unfortunately you broke some rules.

Oh really? get ready to receive a negative trust then.
The negative trust is related to the market or an attempt to deceive, but what happened is a break of the rules of the forum so mods will deal with it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

in FUTURE I will never break the rules of the forum.
You broke the rules and you are breaking rules at the moment...
Have you read rules? It looks like you didn't.
Don't say like this. I also want to gain knowledge from this forum
You are banned, which means you can't post with this or any other account. You can still read forum and gain knowledge.
Of course, you can donate to the forum for 50 BTC and you will become a VIP and you can edit your username, also you can also customize your own title.
I bet 20$ theymos can change username for $100,000  Roll Eyes
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:53:32 PM

Don't say like this. I also want to gain knowledge from this forum and in FUTURE I will never break the rules of the forum.

You are breaking them now. You are ban evading. Roll Eyes

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
2beAmillionaire

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:00:02 AM

Hello everyone,

Once you created a username and registered,it will never change forever. If you don't want that present username,much better if you create another one account,forget that one.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:19:23 AM

Hello everyone,

Once you created a username and registered,it will never change forever. If you don't want that present username,much better if you create another one account,forget that one.
Seems like you don't understand the fact that they want to change it to their old username, that they're on a new account, and that they're banned Roll Eyes

You are breaking them now. You are ban evading. Roll Eyes
And then this golden post comes along:

This post is Proof-of-Authentication to join translation campaign
username : ramshiv
bitcointalk profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1673733

ETH ADDRESS: 0x9208b7bEf03C4eE33d7B7dE75ab28BFc7B4F969B

Randolf007

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Adonx.one

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:39:31 AM

Use inputs that can be used by tmfp, donate to vip accounts and change the username.

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: