Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:59:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to learn how to trade or invest  (Read 1042 times)
vladdracula06660

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:38:04 PM

It is necessary to study the dynamics of the market and follow the news and updates of the project. And never buy on top and not be a hamster )
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:47:12 AM

I think if you can't learn from anyone, you guys still can learn it out by yourself by spending a little amount of money to try at the beginning Smiley. I also did the same like that before. I spent about $50 to try trading and after all, I got so many lessons from all my mistakes and also the same with ICO project Smiley.
Trying to learn while you are trading is a mistake, you must trade when you are ready to trade not before, if you do that you are going to lose money, and while in trading the possibility of losing money is always there, you cannot lose money that way when you have no chance to make any money in this market.
Learning the basics first, then investing with little money and learning from failures is a must. To succeed is a difficult process so continuous learning and experience is essential.
I suppose we're going to disagree in that subject because I do not believe that, learning the basics is not going to be enough, you are almost guaranteed to lose money if you only use the basics when you're trading, and I do not really see the point of losing money on purpose on this market went getting profits is so difficult.
lolehiM92

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:37:21 AM

With the digital technology era there is no reason you can not learn how to trade you can learn through social networking sites such as youtube there will help you get more videos that will guide you through trading and how to invest
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:15:14 PM

It's very important to learn about cryptocurrency and trading market before you start your way in crypto. The best investment is in knowledge.
Upercusa

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:04:09 PM

I am grateful to you that you are helping young traders in their endeavors. Fewer people will make mistakes and finish such activities.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:22:25 PM

If you want to learn how to trade, you have to sit and watch new courses every day, buy signals and analyze them, not to hurry up and catch up on the crowd.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:01:44 PM

Hi, everybody. I would like to tell you my story and tell you my mistakes so that you do not repeat them to choose the best trading strategy.
      Okay is a long story. Good luck everyone. Write here answer your questions as I can)))))
Great information. It will help both me and many others to navigate the cryptocurrency market, especially on the exchanges. I am very grateful to you, I think, like many others.

Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:18:28 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 10:12:12 PM by Manuel05

Oh well I did learn how to trade and it wasn't easy and it's highly risky and I advice anyone going into trading should invest in what they can afford to lose.
I just focus on investing and it's better, because I plan to hold my altcoin for 2years because looking at blockchain technology in the next 2+ years its going to great.

So long term investment I choose.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

If you want to learn how to trade, you have to sit and watch new courses every day, buy signals and analyze them, not to hurry up and catch up on the crowd.
As a wannabe trader, you should not be looking at buying of signals as that would definitely not be helping you. What you should be after is to always try as much as possible to learn as much as you can and not be in a haste to quickly make money in the market when it comes to trading.

The eagerness to start making money immediately has made certain people to have the assumption that they have learned enough even though they have learned nothing, and rather than testing their skills and strategy by either doing paper trading, they are busy rushing in until they get frustrated and rush out.
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:01:39 PM

Hey. First read the special literature. Read the forum posts on these topics. Practice regularly.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:36:40 PM

you can make your tradıng skılls better to make that happen you can use sımdaq platform whıch you can go from my sıgnature, ıts a tradıng sımulatıon platform that allows you to sımulate your tech analysıs to real tıme market graps
RobinBarker

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

I made lots of mistakes in trading when I was new to this industry, then I did some research about crypto industry and crypto market, then after I learn better about trading and I become little successful man in cryptocurrencyies..
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

It is necessary to create your own strategy, analyze the market yourself, it is better to spend a couple of months on training than to make transactions on the advice of others, and always take risks into account
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

There are so many source of learning where you can learn trading or investing in cryptocurrencies. There are also some crypto exchanges where you can practice trading with a small amount of investments. If you want to learn more, you can read topics or comments in this forum and understand every details, it's just simple !
Google is the best source for this. Every time I got some questions regarding on some things I do not have ideas I go directly to google. Google could provide some good answers and it is just a seconds away for you to ask google.

Though all of the information provided by google are not all correct and reliable. Seems you have also to check the authenticity of the source you will going to read or even copy.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:44:41 PM

Beginners often think that he bought bitcoin, waited a month and can be sold at a profit twice as high. After they lose their money they tell everyone that this is a bubble and scam. It does not work that way. Cryptocurrencies are not just exchanges and trading. This is a very complex world, and if you do not understand all the processes, then you have nothing to do in it. It's good that there are guys like the author of the topic who, in their example, try to tell about their path.
Those people that loses their money due to their lack of knowledge will call bitcoin as a bubble as they think that they can easily get money in here and the truth you need to get your knowledge first before you can gain profits. Too bad they learn crypto in a expensive way. No need to hurry and don't be greedy.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:04:41 AM

On YouTube, I saw a lot of free commercials about learning to trade. Some people are really good at this, so they can train people. The main thing is to find a few good authors of commercials on technical analysis and follow them.
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:48:32 PM

Being engaged in crypto for a little over a year, I realized one thing. No matter how you try to use and follow your strategy, everything will be unpredictable for you. Who could imagine such a market, and how to trade on it. You should always be able to adapt.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:22:33 AM

Being engaged in crypto for a little over a year, I realized one thing. No matter how you try to use and follow your strategy, everything will be unpredictable for you.

yes it is because cryptos are volatile . they can fluctuate according to thier own preference and not because people want , but still creating your own strategy is way more better when compared to trading it randomly .  even in gambling that luck is mainly involved , there were still people who insist to create thier own strategy or method/patterns just to possibly win the game and they did , i know because i was also one of those people who uses a strategy on everything that i do .
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:03:15 AM

actually it depends on the skills you have if in a trade, investing also requires precision in an ICO project that you want to follow. it seems like I see you are still a beginner here, so it's better to learn first what is the world of crypto : invest, trading, and holding. very risky for a beginner to trade and invest because they don't have the skills in the crypto world.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
bambuks

Activity: 298

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:04:03 PM

Signals could be special ducks. Besides learning i am in finding some good traders, following them, compare and see how successful they are. Even then - in my short experience lucky traders at one moment may be misleading next period... so develop your own vision, have some balls and be ready for every type of outcome. Experience is always a value, even not so profitable Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: