Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:55:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to learn how to trade or invest  (Read 1042 times)
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:27:36 AM

Thanks for sharing this information with us. It is important for newbies to understand that it is very easy to lose money on trading. Statistically, 90% of trades lose money in a first month.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:32:21 AM

There are so many source of learning where you can learn trading or investing in cryptocurrencies. There are also some crypto exchanges where you can practice trading with a small amount of investments. If you want to learn more, you can read topics or comments in this forum and understand every details, it's just simple !
yes I agree with your opinion. there are many in this forum that provide guidance on how to trade and invest. and some also offer procedures to store coins in the wallet. I think this includes very simple. read a lot on this beloved forum.
Vieni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:20:13 PM

experience is the best teacher. i think every trader has this experience. me too. the best policy is to buy low sell high.
kiminjhon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:19:59 AM

experience is the best teacher. i think every trader has this experience. me too. the best policy is to buy low sell high.
If bought in a moment of cheap price and sell at high prices that have become the work of traders, and traders are usually already analyzing the market first before buying
danice15

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:54:42 AM

Thumbs up. In investing or trading aside from asking or reading. You will really learn a lot by your on experience. And also i agree that in this kind of world you should trust no one or maybe i do suggest if you're a newbie find a mentor. A mentor has  a lot of experience or knowledge about cryptoworld like family member, a friend, co-worker, or any individual that you can trust. A mentor that is willing to answer all of your questions, provide help, recommend useful resources, and keep spirits up when the market gets tough. All successful investors of the past and present have had mentors during their early days.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:25:33 AM

Hi, everybody. I would like to tell you my story and tell you my mistakes so that you do not repeat them to choose the best trading strategy.
I went to crypto world in November 2017 and I knew nothing. I watched a lot of videos on YouTube very much read it took about 1.5 months before I bought my first Bitcoin.
The most important rule I knew right away was not to trust anyone. If you think all the time so it will be difficult to deceive you. Many people on YouTube bloggers advertise projects in order for people to follow his link and the project paid him money for it. You need to think with your head and study altcoin or a project in which you want to participate.
And so if you're a beginner don't rush to spend your money. To open the eyes of beginners will tell you how to buy altcoins where to buy and where to store. The first thing you need to buy altcoins you can buy on these sites:
1- https://localbitcoins.net
This is a good site for exchanging traditional money for cryptocurrencies. There you can buy bitcoin, if you need other cryptocurrencies you buy there and transfer to the exchange and there you make an exchange. I'll tell you about the exchanges later.I have used this site 4 times and have not had problems not once. How to use? You're starting a deal . You choose the best price, send money to escrow (the site itself is the guarantor of the transaction). The partner sends you bitcoin and the transaction is completed. The partner will not receive the money until he transfers the bitcoin to you, and you receive the bitcoin until you transfer the money.
2- https://localethereum.com
This is exactly the same site as the first. But now you can buy Ethereum instead of bitcoin. Sometimes it's good when the internal transaction of the bitcoin network is worth $ 20 and Ethereum has $ 2. Also with him there were no problems not once
3- http://www.bestchange.com
This method is also good I did not use it because there was a high Commission. But a lot of people said they were working with this site. The method is simple Choose exchanger register and change your money. Be careful to choose a good site to share and watch people's reviews.On this portal you can buy almost any cryptocurrency.
   How to choose a good exchange? There are three good exchanges this:
1- https://www.binance.com
2- https://www.poloniex.com
3- https://www.bitfinex.com
There are many more good exchanges. These three best exchanges are reliable and there were no problems with them. If they do not have the altcoin that you need then look for others.
    After you've dealt with the exchanges. You need to choose how to store your altcoins.There are so many ways to store it. The most convenient is on the exchange. The most secure is on a cold wallet. Cold wallet is a flash drive or a piece of paper on which your codes are written from any program or website. For example, the best site for Ethereum is https://www.myetherwallet.com . For NEO cold wallet which can be downloaded from their website. For some altcoins there are no wallets and have to be stored on the exchange.Each altcoin is different and each need to learn where to buy how to store and how to sell. There is a very good wallet Ledger Nano S. But it is not cheap but if you trade big money you need it.

And so I want to tell you how to trade. For a beginner, it is best to choose an investment rather than trading strategy. If you trade you will lose your money over time. The best option for you will be to invest in the medium term and long term. You will never guess how the market will go up or down. You can buy altcoins for 4 6 8 months or one year. The best way to divide your money into 3 5 7 altcoins. to reduce the risk would be safer, when one allcoin will fall and another will rise.
      Okay is a long story. Good luck everyone. Write here answer your questions as I can)))))

The newbie will has a lot of mistakes. I also lost a lot of my money when i learn to trade. But after that, i have the experience and deeply understand about the trend and the time to buy and sell. The important thing to learn is in crypto, never belive and give the private key for anyone, keep the emotion and dont FOMO. btw, the traders also have the luck.
very difficult to understand for beginners because there will still be many problems when we read this review it's very easy to do but does not show some risks in every stage whether in terms of trade or exchange what if the beginners do this and do not know what even when done they made a mistake.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:33:42 AM

Thanks for sharing this information with us. It is important for newbies to understand that it is very easy to lose money on trading. Statistically, 90% of trades lose money in a first month.

Not only newbies but even experienced traders also lose money in trading if they target to get a quick profit on a daily basis because on daily basis it is not so easy to guess the market conditions so easily.

Another important thing for newbies is never invest borrowed money on these high-risk investments because after you invest if prices go down then you don't know how long you may need to wait to get back your invested money. So one should invest their spare money on these high-risk investments.
Sermihal (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:14:45 AM

Good post Smiley Simple, grounded and detailed. As for exchanges I would add cex.io . Did you use it? I'm currently on it with no issues. It would fit the beginners well.

No, I didn't use the exchange. But If I need to sell tokens I can use any exchange it is not hard. Enough half of the day to understand. Read reviews. To study the exchange and you can work with it.
TokenAll

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:52:26 AM

Localbitcoin site is a good site to buy bitcoins all over the world. For me, Huobi is also a good trading platform to exchange.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:04:19 PM

It is best to buy a paid rate where you can learn the features of technical analysis of the market. However, it will be quite expensive.

Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:37:32 PM

For me there is no game on the stock exchange, I think that this is the work. And any work must be taken seriously in order to take into account the maximum number of risks. I would recommend reading the main works on economics, exchanges and trade. It is necessary to understand all the processes that take place from within.

AntonioKurandi

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:15:17 AM

Hello, Today, the most profitable option for investment has become crypto-currencies and ICO. But these are two completely different ways. Cryptocurrency is a very risky way, and it is worth trying with a much larger amount of investment. I choose a slightly slower, but more reliable way, this is ICO. I already had experience of investing. From which I concluded that the best option would be projects based on high technologies. Personally, for me this project has become Kelvin-blockchain, have you heard about it? I believe, you have)
itrade777

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:19:39 AM

Crypto trading is very rewarding but also very risky because of the consistent fluctuation in the market and the very volatile. Some people also just chose to HODL their coin or token to make profits because in trading your investment will be gone n a seconds if you didn't learn the fundamentals on technical analysis.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

how to trade and also investment that is:
1. understand first what we sell.
2. calculate the amount to be distributed and what is invested.
3. Determine the price target.
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

It’s a good article for newcomers.It lets new people know where to buy and sell.And it can help people to choose the exchange to go to trade.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
diger

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:42:02 PM

Yes, with the work with cryptocurrency beginners all make a lot of mistakes.When I started at all in the wallet of the ether set the price of gas is very large and lost a good amount. Then was still a lot of mistakes,but fortunately there are many forums,books,and teachers.Now of course already in crypto I'm more than 3 years old,so there are no such problems .
Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:26:30 PM

In order to learn the trade you should follow the price schedule around the clock for several years. Over time, you will learn the price behavior in detail and be able to anticipate. With time you will be develope your own strategy. There is a lot of work and no one will do it for you! Good luck!
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:32:16 PM

In my opinion at that moment, when all cryptocurrency is low, trading - is a bad idea. My tactic - it’s investing and hold a few month, years. It will more profitable I think
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

Hi, everybody. I would like to tell you my story and tell you my mistakes so that you do not repeat them to choose the best trading strategy.
I went to crypto world in November 2017 and I knew nothing. I watched a lot of videos on YouTube very much read it took about 1.5 months before I bought my first Bitcoin.
The most important rule I knew right away was not to trust anyone. If you think all the time so it will be difficult to deceive you. Many people on YouTube bloggers advertise projects in order for people to follow his link and the project paid him money for it. You need to think with your head and study altcoin or a project in which you want to participate.
And so if you're a beginner don't rush to spend your money. To open the eyes of beginners will tell you how to buy altcoins where to buy and where to store. The first thing you need to buy altcoins you can buy on these sites:
1- https://localbitcoins.net
This is a good site for exchanging traditional money for cryptocurrencies. There you can buy bitcoin, if you need other cryptocurrencies you buy there and transfer to the exchange and there you make an exchange. I'll tell you about the exchanges later.I have used this site 4 times and have not had problems not once. How to use? You're starting a deal . You choose the best price, send money to escrow (the site itself is the guarantor of the transaction). The partner sends you bitcoin and the transaction is completed. The partner will not receive the money until he transfers the bitcoin to you, and you receive the bitcoin until you transfer the money.
2- https://localethereum.com
This is exactly the same site as the first. But now you can buy Ethereum instead of bitcoin. Sometimes it's good when the internal transaction of the bitcoin network is worth $ 20 and Ethereum has $ 2. Also with him there were no problems not once
3- http://www.bestchange.com
This method is also good I did not use it because there was a high Commission. But a lot of people said they were working with this site. The method is simple Choose exchanger register and change your money. Be careful to choose a good site to share and watch people's reviews.On this portal you can buy almost any cryptocurrency.
   How to choose a good exchange? There are three good exchanges this:
1- https://www.binance.com
2- https://www.poloniex.com
3- https://www.bitfinex.com
There are many more good exchanges. These three best exchanges are reliable and there were no problems with them. If they do not have the altcoin that you need then look for others.
    After you've dealt with the exchanges. You need to choose how to store your altcoins.There are so many ways to store it. The most convenient is on the exchange. The most secure is on a cold wallet. Cold wallet is a flash drive or a piece of paper on which your codes are written from any program or website. For example, the best site for Ethereum is https://www.myetherwallet.com . For NEO cold wallet which can be downloaded from their website. For some altcoins there are no wallets and have to be stored on the exchange.Each altcoin is different and each need to learn where to buy how to store and how to sell. There is a very good wallet Ledger Nano S. But it is not cheap but if you trade big money you need it.

And so I want to tell you how to trade. For a beginner, it is best to choose an investment rather than trading strategy. If you trade you will lose your money over time. The best option for you will be to invest in the medium term and long term. You will never guess how the market will go up or down. You can buy altcoins for 4 6 8 months or one year. The best way to divide your money into 3 5 7 altcoins. to reduce the risk would be safer, when one allcoin will fall and another will rise.
      Okay is a long story. Good luck everyone. Write here answer your questions as I can)))))

This is really great and Im very thankful of sharing your idea to us, we really need this as our guide while studying strategies to developed our knowledge in crypto investment.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:05:13 PM

Yes, with the work with cryptocurrency beginners all make a lot of mistakes.When I started at all in the wallet of the ether set the price of gas is very large and lost a good amount. Then was still a lot of mistakes,but fortunately there are many forums,books,and teachers.Now of course already in crypto I'm more than 3 years old,so there are no such problems .
All things started from beginners. With experience then we all learn about digital currency. Specifically, I spend a lot of time on this forum. I read every article and I spent about 7 hours every day accessing this forum. Every goal must definitely require a fight and that is the beginning of success. With experience then we can make the right decision and that's a good capital when we start doing work in digital currency. All the knowledge we get will be very useful, so never be lazy to read and understand all the information that exists because in the fact that knowledge is our capital to achieve success.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: