Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:21:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EIB | CRYPTOS WALLET PLATFORM - Register GET $100 (or Even More!)  (Read 3715 times)
pieliedie87

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

Are this hardware wallet durable? from the image posted it looked like its made of plastic/pvc. You may want to consider a metal-built hardware body for the wallet so it will last longer as well as shock resistant.
Yeah me too, i though this was some kind of introduction a hardware wallet which could help us on the protecting our coins but actually this project is about a currency and an exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1camtron

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

Are this hardware wallet durable? from the image posted it looked like its made of plastic/pvc. You may want to consider a metal-built hardware body for the wallet so it will last longer as well as shock resistant.
I guess the right grammar is "Is this not Are this " haha. But anyway yes it's a combine of a hardware wallet , a electric currency and an P2P trading exchange . It's a mix of them .
millytr

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:03:00 PM

Interesting project , gave newbie and newcomer a chance to earn some profits from inviting and registering. Hope everything will work fine for you .
justapache

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:05:10 PM

Hmmm, i wonder what can we do with the 100$ free bonus your project will give after registering ?Can we withdraw or only can use for buying tokens ?
Actually it's only can be used to buy the tokens of this project but at the moment these tokens are going to reach to the exchange, you can sell them and withdraw those money back to your wallets also, invite friend to this project is the best way which will help you make the profits from this.
I did invite 9 friends of mine to this project , the current balance of me is 1000$ right now, looking forward for the ICO to start .
Even through there are no informations about the price of each token , how much for each token in the ICO ?
How the hell you got so much refs dude? Can you inbox and share me the secret? Did you share the project on the social media or they're all your friend on the social media ?
pieliedie87

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:19:06 PM

Hmmm, i wonder what can we do with the 100$ free bonus your project will give after registering ?Can we withdraw or only can use for buying tokens ?
Actually it's only can be used to buy the tokens of this project but at the moment these tokens are going to reach to the exchange, you can sell them and withdraw those money back to your wallets also, invite friend to this project is the best way which will help you make the profits from this.
I did invite 9 friends of mine to this project , the current balance of me is 1000$ right now, looking forward for the ICO to start .
Even through there are no informations about the price of each token , how much for each token in the ICO ?
How the hell you got so much refs dude? Can you inbox and share me the secret? Did you share the project on the social media or they're all your friend on the social media ?
Of course they're his friends i guess because there are too much spam links right now on the social media and it's really hard to get that much notifications with your post on it.
1camtron

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

Of course they're his friends i guess because there are too much spam links right now on the social media and it's really hard to get that much notifications with your post on it.
Yeah why not ? It's a good project and it's deserved to be introduced to your friends and relatives, it's fine i guess or even can count as a good thing should do.
shlwsx

Activity: 406
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:24:33 PM

#Proof of joining
https://eib.ai/?ref=lhiat

This is an awesome concept, I’m wishing you great success! I’m sure that this project will help a lot of people all over the world.
justapache

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:24:51 PM

Yeah why not ? It's a good project and it's deserved to be introduced to your friends and relatives, it's fine i guess or even can count as a good thing should do.
It's the personal decision, you could do it or not it's all depending on yours . Noone can force you to do it or not. Somtime it is good but sometime it definitely isn't .
millytr

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:26:10 PM

https://eib.ai/?ref=millytr ,
this is my ref link in case anyone want to join this project with a ref-link. It's okay maybe i will share the profits with you after the ICO, just pm me.
rang rang

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:40:36 PM

#proof of joining

https://eib.ai/?ref=uufya

Come on.. this ia great
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:44:01 PM

Hi dev, i found bug on your websites, when i try to req SMS OTP from my account, i never receive the codes.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
millytr

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

Hi dev, i found bug on your websites, when i try to req SMS OTP from my account, i never receive the codes.

It works fine for me, it could be something wrong with your country code so they can't send the SMS to your phone maybe ?
asicprofit (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:02:32 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 04:33:24 PM by asicprofit

Hi masulum,
We would love to have your support to solve the problem. After you login, please leaving your message here: https://eib.ai/support-box
Our team will fix bug on the website soon.
Thank you!
rez303

Activity: 338
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:00:17 PM

Hope the project will go smoothly because i saw there are not much opponents that can compare to this project at all, so many but so little of potiental from them, all are just asking people for money first before giving us something else back, only this project can do that .

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:02:41 PM

Hope the project will go smoothly because i saw there are not much opponents that can compare to this project at all, so many but so little of potiental from them, all are just asking people for money first before giving us something else back, only this project can do that .
Yeah , I think most of them are just trying to earn the money from their investors and actually can't give a shit back to them, just digging the investors money first then do nothing or just keep promising but there is definitely no result at all.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:04:45 PM

Yeah , I think most of them are just trying to earn the money from their investors and actually can't give a shit back to them, just digging the investors money first then do nothing or just keep promising but there is definitely no result at all.

I remember the day that there are just a bunch of ICO but all of them are so quality and they're all for the investors , holding the tokens of those project till now will help you becoming rich as fuck.
Rather then just randomly join some stupid ICO nowaday.

dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:08:53 PM

I checked a few information about the host, SSL , domain and i think this is gonna be a big one because everything is a good stuff which mean the owner put so much efforts on this project and i don't think they will let it flow like other garbage projects.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

I checked a few information about the host, SSL , domain and i think this is gonna be a big one because everything is a good stuff which mean the owner put so much efforts on this project and i don't think they will let it flow like other garbage projects.
This could be a really good information, i will consider about invest around 200~300$ to this project, not too much but it's definitely not too bad also.
If they're the big hit of this year so i will win a big lottery ticket too.

Morros

Activity: 282

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:13:23 PM

It's really hard to find a project like this platform, the real one not for lending. The developers are great!
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:15:44 PM

It's really hard to find a project like this platform, the real one not for lending. The developers are great!
Yeah, 90% of the lending platform is totally a scam , only the traditional coin will be the best coin to invest in because they're low risk ( low profits will go with low risk). But i think the profits isn't that bad but the risk is zero so why not  ?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: