Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:34:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EIB | CRYPTOS WALLET PLATFORM - Register GET $100 (or Even More!)  (Read 3715 times)
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:51:52 AM

Wait guys, there is a bounty topic for this project and we can work by inviting more people and work with the bounty signature in the same time.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4420829.40 This is it.
Well, really good opportunity to earn from this project, we definitely could make twice income from inviting people and do all the signature , social media campaign also.
I hope they will have an airdrop also because i already joined in another signature campaign of other project and i can't take part in them right now.
It's so sad but i could join the bounty after i finished this one maybe.
The bounty will last in the next 2 months so it's still a chance for you to join them but right now you better do your inviting because that's the best way to earn 100$ easily then do the bounty in my opinion.
Or else i guess you could join their social media campaign because it's not related anything to your signature.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:55:38 AM

I wonder the project will sell these hardware wallet or they just keep them and using them for the investors ?
It would be great if they're selling them also .
I think that isn't the purpose of this project, they only want to create a currency and a safe exchange for people like Houbi did.
Selling those hardware wallet should be belong to the technology company not this one.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:59:00 AM

I wonder the project will sell these hardware wallet or they just keep them and using them for the investors ?
It would be great if they're selling them also .
I think that isn't the purpose of this project, they only want to create a currency and a safe exchange for people like Houbi did.
Selling those hardware wallet should be belong to the technology company not this one.
Great ideal, just focusing on the most important purpose then the new ones right because they could be not good at it.
Just doing the things that you're the best at will bring you back the succeed.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:01:20 AM

The referral program is way too high for just new members to join the network. Even only it can be used to purchase the token.
Only can be used to purchase the token is the safe way to protect the funds of this project from cheaters and thiefs.
People always want to have freemoney by cheating and stealing it from projects , by the way i think they have the way to stop cheaters also. By verifying through the phone everytime you log in.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
juchin

Activity: 290

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:05:42 AM

https://eib.ai/?ref=juchin
Proof of joining.
This is really an amazing project because it gave freemoney for newcomers to buy their token. It will help newbies so much.

millytr

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:06:59 AM

The referral program is way too high for just new members to join the network. Even only it can be used to purchase the token.
Only can be used to purchase the token is the safe way to protect the funds of this project from cheaters and thiefs.
People always want to have freemoney by cheating and stealing it from projects , by the way i think they have the way to stop cheaters also. By verifying through the phone everytime you log in.
I agreed with you, so much project was losing and disappear cause of these cheaters and thiefs, just stop them from doing the bad things to this project would be an excellent ideal.
Earning money is good but doing it in the bad way should be stopped.
chickenfacts

Activity: 355

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

https://eib.ai/?ref=chickenfacts
I suggest this project should have an airdrop with it also because it will attract more attetions from people.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:08:52 AM

I registered 4 days ago and every day I always try to verify my phone number several times.
But so far I have not received any message attaching 6 digit code to verify my phone number.
What is the problem?
chickenfacts

Activity: 355

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:12:54 AM

I registered 4 days ago and every day I always try to verify my phone number several times.
But so far I have not received any message attaching 6 digit code to verify my phone number.
What is the problem?
I guess you should send a pm to the admin attach with your number so he could help you.
That will be the fastest way to get a support.
asicprofit (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:14:58 AM

Dear phucdigan,

Thanks for concerning EIB project. We are always ready to support you. You can contact us inbox whenever you like.

Please try again, please do the following in the correct order:
+ update information and phone number at: https://eib.ai/myeib/profile
+ Request code, and enter the OTP verification code from your phone number at https://eib.ai/myeib/overview.
Important: Please wait for 60 seconds.

Best regards,
EIB

What is the problem?
juchin

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:15:38 AM

What is the problem?
Things are working well for me till now , i guess you should try to send dev a pm or contact the support on the official website about this problem .

bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:19:14 AM

What is the problem?
I'm used to have this problem also but after try a serveral times , things are going back to normal , i guess there are some issues with the server maybe , huge traffics or something like that.

millytr

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:26:28 AM

Wait guys, there is a bounty topic for this project and we can work by inviting more people and work with the bounty signature in the same time.
Well, really good opportunity to earn from this project, we definitely could make twice income from inviting people and do all the signature , social media campaign also.
Is there a slot for junior member in the bounty campaign ? Because i just hit the junior rank only and there are not much project will accept junior in their campaign.
juchin

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:34:03 AM
Merited by chickenfacts (3), Kaenguru (2)

Is there a slot for junior member in the bounty campaign ? Because i just hit the junior rank only and there are not much project will accept junior in their campaign.
I read their bounty thread and they accepted Junior also if you're working well for them so don't be shy , just register in their project and work for them.
And you will be rewards with the valuable tokens.

Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:36:50 AM

Anyone in here has many referrals for yourself by spamming link on the social media ?
Cause i knew a guy and he has at least 35 people register under his link . He made 3k5$ to buy the tokens of this project already.
I guess maybe the guy that you're talking about having so much connections or many people who already register under his ref-links in many project before.
So this time they will trust him again and do the same with this project.
There are so many factors that could effect into your result eventually, it could be luck, it could be hard-work or else it could be helps from others.
You really needs at least 2 from 3 these factors to help your works becoming successfull .
I think if you want the succeed come at you , you need to have 3 of them , the perfection is asking for everything, missing something will definitely ruin it and make it becoming something else that is not perfect anymore.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
ragnarelve

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:43:10 AM

Anyone in here has many referrals for yourself by spamming link on the social media ?
Cause i knew a guy and he has at least 35 people register under his link . He made 3k5$ to buy the tokens of this project already.
I guess maybe the guy that you're talking about having so much connections or many people who already register under his ref-links in many project before.
So this time they will trust him again and do the same with this project.
There are so many factors that could effect into your result eventually, it could be luck, it could be hard-work or else it could be helps from others.
You really needs at least 2 from 3 these factors to help your works becoming successfull .
I think if you want the succeed come at you , you need to have 3 of them , the perfection is asking for everything, missing something will definitely ruin it and make it becoming something else that is not perfect anymore.
Working hard is asking so much time and efforts for it, you only can make it come true if you're focusing everything on it.
But i think this should be an ex-work then just focusing time and efforts on it.
P/S: working with the inviting people seems very good IMO, the payrate of this project is so well.
msrandom90

Activity: 274

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:44:33 AM

https://eib.ai/?ref=msrandom90
Proof of register, the website looks so nice and also with the mechanism of this project.
ragnarelve

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:48:18 AM

Proof of register, the website looks so nice and also with the mechanism of this project.
I registered under your link my friend, good luck to both of us, it's now the time for me to recruit more members and get the rewards Cheesy
juchin

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

Why you didn't register under my ref-link bro, so sad Sad

millytr

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:53:35 AM

But i wonder really much about this project, how can they compete with so much other projects when those projects were already succeed and they won't let this one breathing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: