Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:24:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is why you should buy ASA Token.  (Read 88 times)
Etrilicious (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:47:42 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 08:10:56 PM by Etrilicious

The reason why Asura will do great is because Asura World is the World’s first self-sustainable eSports platform, and it is powered by NEO.
Asura World aims to unite the global eSport community by incentivizing users to simply be kind & helpful towards others. Asura World aims to provide in-depth game analyses to guide players through the intricate details of professional gameplay.

Now tell me any Project that is better than Asura in terms if what Asura is offering...

Join Asura Token sale!!!  The official imagine https://imgur.com/a/G768XY4

Its start 2nd of June with a huge 20% only on the first 24hours of sale...
Don't miss this chance to hold extra token of the World’s first self-sustainable eSports platform, powered by NEO.

ICO DETAILS..
Token= ASA
Price 1 NEO = 5,000 ASA
Bonus Available (20% for first 24hours)
Platform= NEO
Accepting= NEO
Minimum investment= 1 NEO
Hard cap= 12,000,000 USD
Country= New Zealand
Whitelist/KYC KYC & Whitelist
Restricted areas USA, China

More information on Asura coin ICO
Telegram: @AsuraCoin
Twitter: @Asuracoin
Reddit: /r/AsuraCoin/
oskalisa

Activity: 395
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:20:37 PM

I do not agree with you, the most priority coins, not counting BITCOIN and ETHEREUM, are BITCOIN CASH, DASH and a bit - LITECOIN. The other coins are SMALL!!!!!!!!! Wink
Etrilicious (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:26:20 PM

I do not agree with you, the most priority coins, not counting BITCOIN and ETHEREUM, are BITCOIN CASH, DASH and a bit - LITECOIN. The other coins are SMALL!!!!!!!!! Wink

Oh don't compare it with has has been in the market.. ASA is just starting Ico, give it time to grow
Etrilicious (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:28:16 PM

Last I forget comparing it with her direct competitors enjin and D market using erc20 platform ASA got more features.. So..  Just watch out, hope you Dont miss the ASA train
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:30:45 PM

What's with this Asura coin, newbies are shilling this everywhere like there's no tomorrow.
oskalisa

Activity: 395

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:49:48 PM

You will get yourself problems with the bot, You need it !? Everything about the Bot = outlaw!!! Or I something not understand ?! Huh Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: