Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:00:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the benefits of decentralised exchanges  (Read 66 times)
Byzantium101 (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:02:43 PM

I am involved in the promotion of Qurrex, a hybrid centralised and decentralised solution and I am interested in knowing more about the advantages of the centralised exchanges to provide better feedback. What do you think about them?

Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:17:53 PM

In the subject, you are asking about decentralized exchange, and in the post you are asking about centralised exchanges.
What exchanges are you interested in?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:53:13 PM

The difference between a decentralized and a centralized exchange is that in the decentralized exchange the user controls his coins at all times. In a conventional centralized exchange, the user deposits his coins in the exchange, which as of that moment holds and controls them. If the exchange suffers a hack the user can lose his coins. Likewise, in the decentralized exchange the user can withdraw instantly, without having to wait for the exchange to send his coins or tokens.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:03:35 PM

Do we really control our tokens on Decentralised exchanges or that is what we are told, I don't think Decentralised exchanges have any particular benefit over the Centralised one apart from the fact that it gives most of these useless tokens to be able to list their tokens on a platform
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:12:24 PM

First benefit of decentralized exchange - is full control of your assets. On centralized exchange you make a deposit and then you trade only numbers on the screen. When on dex you trade with real currency.
Second- is that you have no limits to trade. On centralized exchange you need to pass through verification to get higher limits when on dex you have none of them. Plus privacy, talking about verification.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
brightamo

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:18:02 PM

Decentralized exchange like etherdelta are easy to transact without unnecessary verification process and kyc. But Centralised exchange has a lot of red tape attach to it use
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:21:08 PM

I think these exchanges are the future of crypto given they can get the liquidity. I know it is a catch 22 at this point but still if people understand they are safer here than centralized exchanges and all they need to do is protect their private key, it should catch on. The real question is whether it will or not, and unfortunately I am not certain it will catch on.

tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:25:41 PM

The decentralized exchanges are more of automated, person to person exchanges that operate on smart contracts without the control of anyone, you can also call them broker-less exchanges, at the moment eth based decentralized exchanges are growing huge in the market, i think in coming years decentralized exchanges will grow big. so there is big potential.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:45:59 PM

It seems to me that at present, centralized exchanges are better and more reliable than centralized ones. But I think that in a few years decentralized exchanges will be better and better than centralized ones.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: