Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Webwallets gets owned! Sigh! When will people learn?  (Read 914 times)
kokjo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:54:22 PM

Tell me please! When?! Are people really stupid enough to put bitcoins into those services?

And you are the speakers of freedom and libertardism, and yet you prove over again that you can't even handle you own fucking money!

You deserve to get robbed and starve to dead. Darwinism always win!

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rayfloyd

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:13:13 PM

What are you even blabbering about?

the_poet
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035

Bitcoin accepted here

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:15:54 PM

WTH are you talking about?!

Under construction.
kokjo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:36:24 PM

https://inputs.io/ - MuHAHAHAH!

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:38:10 PM

Didn't they die like months and months ago?
rayfloyd

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:39:12 PM

That's old lol

Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:43:47 PM

Tell me please! When?! Are people really stupid enough to put bitcoins into those services?

Yes, in 2013.
Perhaps in 2014.
No in 2015.

Grin Fight the futur.

guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:47:27 PM

And you are the speakers of freedom and libertardism, and yet you prove over again that you can't even handle you own fucking money!

Blockchain.info seems to be pretty safe, but coins are always better kept offline until you need them.
rayfloyd

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:01:03 PM

Blockchain.info seems to be pretty safe, but coins are always better kept offline until you need them.

Yep, keep very small balance on the actual blockchain.info wallet, for small purchases and stuff, put the rest in paper wallets and scan the watch-only address if your heart desires so.

guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:04:27 PM

Yep, keep very small balance on the actual blockchain.info wallet, for small purchases and stuff, put the rest in paper wallets and scan the watch-only address if your heart desires so.

I'd rather just keep the wallet.dat files offline. I don't even trust making paper wallets lol.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: