Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:29:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ICO] BlockFollow - All-in-one Social Tools [AIRDROP][BOUNTY]  (Read 1064 times)
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:15:48 AM

the goal of this project is very useful for the progress of the crypto world. and I am sure will be many people who will support this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:45:31 AM

the goal of this project is very useful for the progress of the crypto world. and I am sure will be many people who will support this project.
Hopefully, I also believe that the team in this project is always the spirit in developing this project I am sure will be many who are interested in this project and this project will be successful.

dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:57:24 AM

Hopefully, I also believe that the team in this project is always the spirit in developing this project I am sure will be many who are interested in this project and this project will be successful.
If I hope that in the future this project will get plenty of support from participants with such teams will be more optimistic in establishing and developing projects.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
squrpan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:22:57 AM

This project is indeed attractive and will attract a lot more if that support it and I believe that the team will manage the project with as best as possible so that in the future a lot of investors who join with this project.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:30:12 AM

This new project comes with a very extraordinary concept, namely as a social platform that supports cryptocurrency so that it becomes more widely known and used by many people, services that are useful, educate the public and stabilize crypto for the future, support BlocFollow for good luck. and many get the support of investors.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:44:25 AM

the more that give positive comments towards the projects and I became convinced that future projects will achieve success and hopefully the target is reached.
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:41:59 AM

the more that give positive comments towards the projects and I became convinced that future projects will achieve success and hopefully the target is reached.
so hopefully what the project hopes will come true later, and hopefully this will be the beginning to the success of this project, I am also confident that this project will be successful as it sees a lot of support flowing for this project. the spirit for the team to achieve the success of this project.

durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:01:59 AM

I see less few hours again ico on this project will commence and I hope there will be many investors who are interested to join this project.
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:56:28 AM

I see less few hours again ico on this project will commence and I hope there will be many investors who are interested to join this project.
expect ICO to run as smoothly as planned, and hopefully achieve success with targeted results. We certainly expect good news from the team for this project.
bikitkih

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

social platforms that support cryptocurrency so that the more widespread, useful services, educating the public and stabilize the crypto for the future, support for BlocFollow good luck
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:16:40 AM

I think the team should be more hard work again in managing this project, there should be more great strategies, in order to attract the hearts of many investors to join in this project.
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:28:44 AM

social platforms that support cryptocurrency so that the more widespread, useful services, educating the public and stabilize the crypto for the future, support for BlocFollow good luck
Indeed a very good project, the concept of the project has a very useful purpose. and I hope all teams will manage this project very seriously, so that the project could go forward.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:56:20 AM

Something from BlcokFollow catching my interest, that is the possibilities to have and ATM in 2019.
I'll be waiting for it to be available, this way we could utilize this coin more flexible.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:30:59 AM

There is still time about 19 more days to add to the results obtained and hopefully this time disisa more and more the results collected so that in the future may be to develop the projects.
teposaja

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:38:31 AM

There is still time about 19 more days to add to the results obtained and hopefully this time disisa more and more the results collected so that in the future may be to develop the projects.
I also hope will be a growing number of investors who are interested to join in this project. because I believe a lot of luck that would be obtained if joining this project.
Laurensa

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:44:53 AM

I also hope will be a growing number of investors who are interested to join in this project. because I believe a lot of luck that would be obtained if joining this project.
with the remaining time, the team must intensify the promotion for this project so that later this project can attract more investors to join and the sales can also reach the target. With a team that is always eager to develop this project, investors will also be sure to join the project this.
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:58:19 AM

this BlockFollow Project
BlockFollow. Instant, no-charge delivery transactions. This platform connects your payments with BlockFollow user profiles so sending and receiving money is easy using the BlockFollow merchant tool to build a business.
Mi chael

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:12:48 AM

I see great potential in this project. Its a project that is well thought of which will serve both the investors and other interested individuals.great job
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:40:14 AM

I see great potential in this project. Its a project that is well thought of which will serve both the investors and other interested individuals.great job

but we see how the development of this project. Hopefully with a good concept and with experienced teams that have existed in the project can captivate the hearts of many investors to join the project.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:18:45 AM

Using a social platform to increase the quality of blockchain technology that has many downside at the moment could be really helpful for the future developement of the cryptocurrency, that hopefully became more and more valuable.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐