Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:29:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ukrainian local board  (Read 1782 times)
Denkey

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:05:28 AM

Yes, we (ukrainians) can speak Russian, also many of us can speak English. And other nations can speak English too. It's good. But we must have opportunity to speak our native language. Thay's why I fully support Ukrainian local board here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Solomiya (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:34:46 AM

Yes, we (ukrainians) can speak Russian, also many of us can speak English. And other nations can speak English too. It's good. But we must have opportunity to speak our native language. Thay's why I fully support Ukrainian local board here.

Great words! Everybody on this forum knows English, But we`ll going to speak in OUR local board, with OUR countrymans, building OUR, ukrainian cryptoculture and provide it to our friends!
Solomiya (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:44:53 AM

First, Crimea is no longer Ukraine: (
Secondly, I support this idea. I'm from Ukraine, and I communicate in Russian. But it's sad somehow for the country. Many Ukrainians do not understand Russian, and they are sent to Russian branches  Undecided

No one country support the Crimea occupation!
Don't speak about Crimea! Many thousand of ukrainian patriots died in a war.
Until our heart beats - Crimea is Ukraine!
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:37:04 AM

Secondly, I support this idea. I'm from Ukraine, and I communicate in Russian. But it's sad somehow for the country. Many Ukrainians do not understand Russian, and they are sent to Russian branches  Undecided

This should not be discussed here (to avoid locking the topic if the post will become off-topic) but in a separate topic in the political and society board.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_status_of_Crimea then "stances" to say the map of the world and the countries who are in favor or against the sovereignty of Ukraine for crimea.
Now stay on topic people (and better to write normally).

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Solomiya (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:06:28 PM

This should not be discussed here (to avoid locking the topic if the post will become off-topic) but in a separate topic in the political and society board.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_status_of_Crimea then "stances" to say the map of the world and the countries who are in favor or against the sovereignty of Ukraine for crimea.

You're right. I`m sorry. Our goal - is Ukrainian local board
AHbKA

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

ONE.GAME

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:55:07 AM

Secondly, I support this idea. I'm from Ukraine, and I communicate in Russian. But it's sad somehow for the country. Many Ukrainians do not understand Russian, and they are sent to Russian branches  Undecided

Fifth year went, but we still believe in fairy tales)
But do not be distracted, I agree.
You give us is Ukrainian local board. \O/

〈  http://ONE.GAME  〉
  A-Self Evolving Virtual World Built on Top of Blockchain 
❱❱  PRIVATE SALE | Jun 1st - Jul 15st  ❰❰
Fiord

Activity: 209
Merit: 103

KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:18:36 PM

I think there are many Ukrainians for whom it is difficult to communicate and even more to write in Russian, since they did not study it at school.

And who knows the precedents, how many votes or posts are needed in the topic so that the moderators will notice and put our initiative into reality?

Kriptosavant

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:47:46 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 05:27:57 PM by Kriptosavant

A significant part of Ukrainians are forced to communicate in russian-language topics. Perhaps because of this, an illusion is created of the scale of the russian-language forum and the insignificance of the ukrainian-speaking forum. Ukraine is the largest country in Europe. The population of Ukraine is about one third of the population of Russia. The absence of Ukrainian local board at the forum is unfair.
gidlark1

Activity: 857
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:08:00 AM

Add a branch of the Ukrainian language.
InvoKing
Legendary

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:39:41 PM

this map of ukraine is incorrect, eastern ukraine is russian, and krim island is also legally russia.

Stop spamming and remove your off-topic post. You want to be banned? I already warned the others about breaking the rules and posting off-topic content. And read the damn previous posts, it was posted here for a reason.

Solomiya (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:00:02 PM

Guys! Please, Follow the rules! Our goal - new local thread.
Do not pay attention to the manifestation of information war!

Only constructive sentences will be accepted. Let's substantiate your opinions!
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:11:57 PM

InvoKing,
as a Legendary member (who supports this topic) may be you can tell us, why there is not decision?
Because it really looks that either forum administration has not time (which is hard to believe as this is the question of forum development) or it is politically biased (It would be very sad in this case)

How to move this topic further?

InvoKing
Legendary

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:34:25 PM

InvoKing,
as a Legendary member (who supports this topic) may be you can tell us, why there is not decision?
Because it really looks that either forum administration has not time (which is hard to believe as this is the question of forum development) or it is politically biased (It would be very sad in this case)

How to move this topic further?

You (Ukrainians) need to convince staff members and theymos essentially that you deserve a new local board, by being active in your local topic in other languages/locations (not spamming+++), by making good quality posts and preferably by having at least 1 good member that has the potential/requirements to become a local mod.
It will take too much time but you have to wait and keep being active in order to have what you are looking for. Good luck.
(For my rank it hasn't any advantages imo for staff members)

Flodner

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:40:39 PM

You (Ukrainians) need to convince staff members and theymos essentially that you deserve a new local board, by being active in your local topic in other languages/locations (not spamming+++), by making good quality posts and preferably by having at least 1 good member that has the potential/requirements to become a local mod.
It will take too much time but you have to wait and keep being active in order to have what you are looking for. Good luck.
(For my rank it hasn't any advantages imo for staff members)

Thanks for good suggestions!
That's what we actually do for almost a year or more. At least I'm active in Ukrainian thread for almost a year)
Will be even more active, may be if we have 1000 pages may be then Theymos will answer.
I personally wrote to Cyrus and I know others wrote to Theymos but no response.

soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:43:37 AM

i will vote for Flodner as our mod. He is active member for a long time with wide crypto expertise.
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:16:27 PM

Recently I was reading that Ukraine is on the first place about the interest to crypto. But I think that the forum's heads use to not make a difference between such ex USSR republics as Ukraine, Belarus and Russia, thinking like 'they all speak Russian there' or something like that. I support your need in own board, just like I would like to we have Serbian local board on the forum.
AHbKA

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

ONE.GAME

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:00:44 PM

Recently I was reading that Ukraine is on the first place about the interest to crypto. But I think that the forum's heads use to not make a difference between such ex USSR republics as Ukraine, Belarus and Russia, thinking like 'they all speak Russian there' or something like that. I support your need in own board, just like I would like to we have Serbian local board on the forum.

Given the current relationship between the countries of the former USSR, it is not logical to force Ukrainians to use the Russian local board on the forum. And not honestly too - Ukraine is by no means the smallest country, and we have a decent number of people to qualify for the Ukrainian local board on the forum. Communicate in their native language, or in a more convenient language, is much nicer and easier.

〈  http://ONE.GAME  〉
  A-Self Evolving Virtual World Built on Top of Blockchain 
❱❱  PRIVATE SALE | Jun 1st - Jul 15st  ❰❰
Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

Hello. team! I think It's time to start the topic about Ukrainian local board.

Our comunity is one of most activity in east Europe. We want chat, participate bounties and read ann in ukrainian language like greeks, italians etc.
Now, ukrainians have to chat in small thread in "other languages" and it`s very sad.

If possible, please, create in "local" new board "Укpaїнcькa (Ukrainian)"

I have a big expierence and want to moderate this local board

Cool idea I support it in my own hands))) The author of the article maybe another form of the survey on the "Who is from Ukraine" - so you can see how real there are people on the forum
Flodner

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:08:39 PM

i will vote for Flodner as our mod. He is active member for a long time with wide crypto expertise.

Great, thanks a lot for support!
I can volunteer for being one of the mods and I know that here we have at least around 10 people who I think have both time and desire to be mods.

Solomiya (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:38:14 PM

Given the current relationship between the countries of the former USSR, it is not logical to force Ukrainians to use the Russian local board on the forum. And not honestly too - Ukraine is by no means the smallest country, and we have a decent number of people to qualify for the Ukrainian local board on the forum. Communicate in their native language, or in a more convenient language, is much nicer and easier.

I'm proud of you, AHbKA. Thank for smart words. Hope, we will be able to become independence Board Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: