Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 STEALTH PROJECT 🔷 ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND COIN MIXER  (Read 1573 times)
bubbalex (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 339

https://t.me/bubbalex

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

GREAT NEWS, EVERYONE!
It is allocated 2,847,000 tokens.
We've raised the rewards in all campaigns, and have also made some changes,
so now you can participate with more profit!
Thanks to all the participants!

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:04:24 AM

extraordinary allocations you gave to the participants of the bounty and I am sure that there will be many participants who followed him and hopefully in phase 2 of this target can be achieved.
Eulalila

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:12:52 AM

Considering how the project develops, I hope that we will get a cool product that fully automates the entire routine and gives a clear picture of the finances
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:34:37 AM

Just checking on the bounty campaign information.
I think all the campaign is interesting, all those number of reward is worth to join the campaign.
Really hope that the price of this coins will also be good when it hit the market.
CutieDuck

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:02:14 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 06:15:13 AM by CutieDuck

Just checking on the bounty campaign information.
I think all the campaign is interesting, all those number of reward is worth to join the campaign.
Really hope that the price of this coins will also be good when it hit the market.

So do I. I interested with this project offer in its bounty campaign which the allocation in the second stage bounty is satisfy. But i am doubt to join its bounty campaign because in the first stage, the participans in this bounty are just little. I don't know why bounty hunter didn't interested with this bounty campaign. I hope in this second stage there are so many people can join and help team and developer to promote this project, so that the project will be success and reach their target.
cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:23:53 AM

Dear members of the crypto community and potential investors.
We apologize for the small confusion in terms and prices of our ICO.
The matter is that the Stealth project is carried out exclusively on own means
and means of private investors. It is made first of all that our product
was really anonymous. Accordingly, due to the large (for us) number of participants
 and those wishing we missed the point that some pre-ICO participants set
themselves the goal of instant enrichment that would hurt other investors.
Because of this, there was a tense situation related to the
possible speculation of our STELZ token. In this regard, we extend the term
of the ICO and change the pricing policy downward. Henceforth, the
timing and price of ICO will look like this:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pre-ICO stage - from June 1 to June 13, 2018. Cost of 1 STELZ = 0.1 $ min purchase from 1000 $
1 round ICO from June 13 to June 30 Cost 1 STELZ = 0.12 $ min purchase from 12 $
2 round ICO from July 1 to July 22 Cost 1 STELZ = 0.14 $ min purchase from $ 14
Round 3 ICO from July 23 to August 19 Cost 1 STELZ = 0.16 $ min purchase from $ 16
4 round ICO from August 20 to September 1, 2018 * Cost 1 STELZ = 0.20 $ min buy from $ 20
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Once all tokens intended for sale are implemented, the ICO will in fact be completed.
The road map of the project remains unchanged. The bounty award will be paid on time.
From July 1 begins the full development of Stealth Wallet.
We also reserve the right to redeem 1 000 000 STELZ at a price
of $ 0.5 from November 1 to December 1, 2018, however, now any STELZ token
holder can participate on this date. Winners will be determined randomly using the lottery.
The winners will be redeemed token STELZ price of $ 0.5 per piece
(in the event that the owner himself wants it)
All of the above changes are final.
All information will be changed on our website stealthwallet.pro and in White Paper.
Thank you for being with us.
Let's make the internet really anonymous.
Sincerely yours Stealth Project.

Why in the first message of this topic are the old prices? Such a huge price difference frightens off people. And how much did you raise money for now (if it's not a secret?)

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
bubbalex (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

The Stealth Project team continues to work closely with the community and subscribers of its project. In the process of discussing the main anonymous purse for the crypto currency "Stealth Wallet", a request was issued for the transfer of crypto-currency with unknown even to the sender with the final address of the recipient. Certainly in "Stealth Wallet" will be implemented several mechanisms that allow you to transmit crypto currency without knowing the final destination address. We remind you that the development of Stealth Wallet is already underway.

1. The system of "vouchers"
   Stealth voucher is essentially the code that the user acquires inside the Stealth system. Stealth voucher is designed to be given. As a matter of fact it is a question of one more way of transfer of money from a purse on a purse. A distinctive feature of this transfer of funds is that it is possible to present such a gift anonymously. The user who will be addressed to this gift to receive money will be enough to activate the voucher. The money received in this way can be spent for almost any purpose.

STEALTH vouchers can be used for the following purposes:
Pay for services or goods;
Withdraw from the wallet;
Transfer to another user of the service.

That is, after the activation of STEALTH vouchers are converted into electronic money in your wallet and you can use them as well as funds that have been credited to your account in the usual way. The commission is not charged for the activation of vouchers. The user will receive exactly as much as he was sent. The commission will be withheld when buying a voucher.

To give Stealth vouchers you can even not registered in STEALTH person. However, to take advantage of the money you have to create a purse in the Stealth system.

2. System "Force Majeure"

Sometimes there are situations when you need to hide funds urgently and directly at a time when you are under direct supervision. To do this, Stealth Wallet will implement a force majeure system.

How it works:

When you open the wallet "Stealth Wallet" user specifies an alphanumeric combination that will be known only to him. Later on, in the purse "Stealth Wallet", the user himself determines a secret "button" by clicking on which all funds from all wallets go to the wallets located on the servers of the system. These funds will be used later in the mix of coins. To restore the funds in full (minus the commission for the operation), you can simply enter an alphanumeric combination, determined in advance by the user. The funds are written off instantly and unnoticed by an outside observer. When recovered, funds are transferred from other, operational wallets of the "Stealth Wallet" system, and in fact this operation is an instant mix of available funds. This operation can not be tracked by existing means of objective control.

3. Built-in system of "aliases"
   Each user will have a unique name assigned to him at registration. In "Stealth Wallet" will be implemented a system similar to the social network. That is, users can add each other "to friends" and chat in private chats inside the system. Within the framework of this system, it will be sufficient to know the username for sending funds. The blocking address for sending funds in this way will not be needed. It will be sufficient to specify the user name in the column "recipient".

4.  Cross-currency transfer:
   To break the chain of transfers inside the blockchain, it will be enough to transfer funds with the exchange of one currency to another.
  Example:
  The sender sends bitcoin and the recipient in turn receives lightcore or ether or any other currency that is supported by "Stealth Wallet". In this case, a direct link can not be tracked.

The Stealth Project team is constantly in close contact with its subscribers and will constantly upgrade and improve its products in accordance with the changing objective situation.
Also for individual projects, it is possible to implement exclusive versions of "Stealth Wallet" adapted for specific purposes and tasks. Any options are possible up to integration of the payment gateway *

* Specifies individually

`Stealth Wallet Website`

bubbalex (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

Why in the first message of this topic are the old prices? Such a huge price difference frightens off people. And how much did you raise money for now (if it's not a secret?)

Because the topic was created before the price changes, and then we forgot about it, thanks for the attention, the image was updated.

ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

bounty campaign by giving big prizes, will certainly be the main attraction for investors to have interest to join, hopefully ico it can run smoothly and successfully, this project I think has a good potential, join the bounty campaign to support this project .
nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:43:22 AM

The team says that this is the first platform to incorporate Quantum Proof of Stakes (QPoS) and Tor in the encoding world. Stealth also has its own dedicated browser for Windows and OSX. Twitter's project has 12,000 followers. However, their Telegram channel has only 132 members, generally on social networking sites, it seems that the Stealth project is lacking in advertising budgets.
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

Strong team with great project. Love to be a part of this great project and wishing a successful ICO
Quarkico

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

The Stealth Project is a decentralized project whose aim is to bring about an increased level of anonymity when people interact with the crypto world. The project will utilize the latest in cryptography and data security technology. The Stealth Wallet offers holders of the coins the possibility to make some extra cash passively by just storing coins and participating in the mixing program.
bubbalex (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

The STELTH PROJECT is proud to announce that we starting to cooperate with an advanced and excellent project - https://credits.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Jino Berd CFO and Co-Founder of Stealth Project -
Credits is the fastest and most scalable blockchain platform for dApps.
It`s unique technological platform for the development and execution of decentralized
applications based on the blockchain technology and smart contracts.
Considering the algorithm of our mixer, who needs a huge number of transactions per unit of time,
the decision of a Credits is a huge find for us. Alpha test shows incredible 400,000 transactions per second,
all at a minimal cost. Of course, we will use this solution in our mixer.
We will also add their CS token to our Stealth Wallet.
Also, right now on our site it will be possible to buy our STELZ token by paying a CS token.
The price when buying by CS token is set at the pre-ico price level and will be only $ 0.10 for 1 STELZ token.
To buy STELZ by CS you must write to the address dev@stealthwallet.pro.  BE CAREFUL.
The only official address for receiving the CS is 0x41370e8B0d3A7BcCAB3779E0100C3c1B8A5E7A14
The rest belong to scammers
Personally, I predict a long and mutually advantageous collaboration between Stealth Project and Credits company.
This will be very useful for the entire crypto community

Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:33:28 PM

Very good project with great potential. I hope that the creators of the platform will take into account all the weak and strong sides of the projects already released and will develop for the benefit of them and investors.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:15:58 AM

I looked at the website, ico just stay 2 days. Hopefully with time it will be more and more investors to join the project.
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:42:52 PM

A project that has a very good prospect when looking at the token price stage is always increasing. I think there will be many who will provide STEALTH PROJECT project support in the future. And what is achieved by this project in the future can be realized and run smoothly. success and smoothness certainly get a lot of support from investors.
sembada

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:55:28 PM

A project that has a very good prospect when looking at the token price stage is always increasing. I think there will be many who will provide STEALTH PROJECT project support in the future. And what is achieved by this project in the future can be realized and run smoothly. success and smoothness certainly get a lot of support from investors.
all of that can be realized if the project team can work on the task is well coupled with the abundance of support of the participants certainly increasingly facilitate the project to success.
tualepe

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:51:46 AM

all of that can be realized if the project team can work on the task is well coupled with the abundance of support of the participants certainly increasingly facilitate the project to success.
I thought about it no need to doubt. all teams that have an effect on the success of the project is of course always do the best job so that this project can be a great success.
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:00:48 AM

I thought about it no need to doubt. all teams that have an effect on the success of the project is of course always do the best job so that this project can be a great success.
I agree with all of them, it is true that this project will be successful if all the teams involved always work together in a compact and uplifting manner, with teamwork can also make investor confidence to join. Hopefully everything will go as planned and sales can also reach targeted results.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:05:52 AM

I agree with all of them, it is true that this project will be successful if all the teams involved always work together in a compact and uplifting manner, with teamwork can also make investor confidence to join. Hopefully everything will go as planned and sales can also reach targeted results.
Hopefully just as we expect because it is still a long journey to this project I hope is getting a lot of support for this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: