Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:18:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Zoladkowa Gorzka (fine Polish vodka)  (Read 6205 times)
ZoladkowaGorzka (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2011, 05:27:45 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2011, 09:24:56 PM by ZoladkowaGorzka

I'd bet you've all heard about Polish problems with drinking.
I want to offer you a fine polish vodka called Zoladkowa Gorzka ( Żołądkowa Gorzka) on which you may read here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wódka_Żołądkowa_Gorzka

Every foreigner that have tasted Traditional (Wódka Żołądkowa Gorzka Tradycyjna) claimed to love it.

One of the best of polish vodka in local price :
0,5 l bottle for 2.2 BTC
Shipping in EU for 3.3* ( I'm not sure if shipping to non-EU countries is possible due to customs and mail control, but who knows)
Everything packed up safely

* It depends on current exchange rates and changes daily.
Don't forget to contact me before sending any coins to the BTC address below

Can you trust me?
Before being listed on trusted merchants list.
To give you more security I am ready to scan my ID and send it to Mahkul
(as he perfectly knows how legit polish ID looks like + I can send him my nick on forum.bitcoin.pl), if he agrees to do so.
We may choose a moderator/admin or just a third party if you want.

LEGAL NOTE
I'm sure sending alcohol through mail isn't completely legal, thus I am going to send UNTOUCHED/SEALED bottle of Zoladkowa Gorzka as it is perfect for your collection.

If you want some other polish vodkas let me know, we can figure something out.

I'll add BTC address later - in hour or so

/EDIT/

Here's BTC address
1PDMvSFNPEPoJDpDvtQN9cc2QCWbn1EoqB
(don't forget to contact me before sending any btc)

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Keninishna

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2011, 06:08:36 PM

It might be legal? I've recieved beer in the mail before here in the US, I'm not sure the laws on customs but I don't think they will care about one bottle. How much is shipping to the US? Wiki says its available in the US looks like good stuff.
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2011, 06:21:06 PM

On a personal note, this is delicious.
ZoladkowaGorzka (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2011, 07:17:51 PM

It might be legal? I've recieved beer in the mail before here in the US, I'm not sure the laws on customs but I don't think they will care about one bottle. How much is shipping to the US? Wiki says its available in the US looks like good stuff.
It that the shipping is through Polish Post and is about 3.3 BTC for economic and 5 for priority ( but still it seems to go by ship, I'll check that personally tomorrow). DHL/UPS/DPD show some enormous prices ( around 80 BTC but it they are fast ,2-3 days..but still it sucks).
If interested don't hesitate to drop a line in PM

here's Bitcoin address
1PDMvSFNPEPoJDpDvtQN9cc2QCWbn1EoqB
(of course, before you will send btc contact me first)

Pyr0

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2011, 09:02:01 AM

Order placed
I look forward to trying some fine Polish Vodka  Cool
Reckman

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2011, 01:43:42 PM

Depends on the state
ZoladkowaGorzka (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2011, 03:16:47 PM

Depends on the state

I can't do anything about that. I'm affraid of these whole 9/11 security measures. But we may try.
On my account I can add, that I put effort to send the package safely to the recipient.

NAGAjalokia

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 13, 2011, 03:42:06 PM

I traded some pepper seeds and a few coins for one of these, looking forward to tasting it.

question: is this a potato vodka or made from grain?
ZoladkowaGorzka (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 06:13:06 AM

question: is this a potato vodka or made from grain?
to tell you the truth, I have no idea of that. It's probably a potato one

trippp

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 08:08:45 AM

You asked about other Polish vodkas. It's not really Polish, but I believe Moskovskaya vodka is made in Poland. Żubrówka vodka (preferably with the grass straw in it - aka Grasovka) is also a brand of my liking. How much would a bottle of any of those be?
ZoladkowaGorzka (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 08:16:35 PM

You asked about other Polish vodkas. It's not really Polish, but I believe Moskovskaya vodka is made in Poland
I have no recollection of that. It's Russian vodka, Poland is no Russia. I have no access to Moskovskaya at all.

Żubrówka vodka (preferably with the grass straw in it - aka Grasovka) is also a brand of my liking. How much would a bottle of any of those be?
Zubrovka price is 2.2 BTC + shipment cost ( if any) as it appeared that current exchange rates PLN/BTC are not letting income meet costs+ details via PM.

To all the others
I have have scans of shipment confirmations if you want/need them.
If you have ordered the bottle please make sure you post in this thread so that I could know how many of packages reach their recipients.

Pyr0

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 20, 2011, 12:17:31 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2011, 08:51:35 PM by Pyr0

Good news, my vodka arrived this morning, well packaged and intact.  Cool
Looking forward to tasting it.
Thank you very much ZG :-)

[edit] yum
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/496/imag007611.jpg
ZoladkowaGorzka (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2011, 09:42:24 AM

@Pyr0 thanks for feedback...Bon Appétit I'd say Smiley

Anyone else got their bottle? If yes please comment in this topic.

As far, I have good news for EU residents - 100% of packages reached its destination ( UK, France, Germany)
I'm waiting for some news from US citizens as Polish Post ( Poczta Polska) has no further than to border tracking info.

NAGAjalokia

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 01, 2011, 07:10:32 PM

i am still awaiting for my package to arrive, our customs in NY are awful with international packlages so i am not very surpirsed, I will let you know when it arrives
ZoladkowaGorzka (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 06:28:53 AM

There's a lot stuff going on in Bitcoin world.
But my prices are still the same.
2.2 BTC for 0.5L bottle of Zoladkowa Gorzka + shipping cost

bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 10:45:34 AM

There's a lot stuff going on in Bitcoin world.
But my prices are still the same.
2.2 BTC for 0.5L bottle of Zoladkowa Gorzka + shipping cost

I'll take a bottle. Send me a PM with the payment address and full price (Shipping to 43506)

ZoladkowaGorzka (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 08:27:53 AM

@UP PM sent.
However, as for now no packages sent to USA reached its destination,yet.

Glendor

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 01:53:02 PM

Anybody know how it compare to Tito's Handmade Vodka?  I haven't had Polish vodka, but I traveled in Russia and Kazakhstan, and Tito's is way better than what I had there.

ZoladkowaGorzka (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2011, 06:27:07 PM

Anybody know how it compare to Tito's Handmade Vodka?  I haven't had Polish vodka, but I traveled in Russia and Kazakhstan, and Tito's is way better than what I had there.

Every 'handmade' moonshine is way better than anything available in shops. But I can guarrantee you will love it.

kjj
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 28, 2011, 01:42:00 AM

I ordered a bottle a while back, and it showed up today in my mailbox.  Took a while to cross the Atlantic, and the postal tracking was terrible.  Actually, the package tracking was so bad that nothing had been updated since September 20th, and I was almost sure that my bottle had ended up in the belly of a customs inspector along the way.  But it got here intact, here being the midwest United States.

As far as I can tell, if it had been stopped by US customs, I would have been on the hook for an import duty, which I calculate to be about 71 cents, and I would have had to find a different shipping service to finish the delivery, because the post office isn't willing to carry booze.

I think I'm going to order a few more.

17Np17BSrpnHCZ2pgtiMNnhjnsWJ2TMqq8
I routinely ignore posters with paid advertising in their sigs.  You should too.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: