Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bloom ( the monster that is waking up)  (Read 273 times)
matteo96 (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:43:51 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2018, 02:11:35 AM by matteo96
Merited by NutMasterTardd (1)

The aim of Bloom token is to build a global identity, risk assestment, and credit scoring system on the ethereum blockchain.

This includes the loan industry, a sector worth hundred of billions of dollars each year.

After pumping to 15k sats , the token has now formed a very promising double bottom around 2k.

Considering the very small market cap (10 millions), this is the easiest x10 on the market right now

Tomorrow we should also know the  date of the mobile app release(expect a pump around that date), and probably it will be listed on binance soon(it's on bittrex since 1 month and erc20 tokens are really easy to list)

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:46:34 PM
Merited by matteo96 (1)

i can see it pumping nicely after we get out of this bear market, ive been taking a look at bloom on and off for a while now.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:17:34 PM

Bloom is very much under the radar, IMO a big opportunity to buy at half the ICO price right now.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
matteo96 (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:48:52 AM

Well, when i wrote this post i was wrong about the timing

I thought that the bottom was 2k but we managed to go even lower

But still, this is the bag on wich i am most bullish .

Not , at the worst point of this bear market, It hit a market cap of 4 millions .

I see It doing at least a x20 when the market reverse, mark my words

Moreover , they recently started to collaborate with BMW,   a huge news that for now went almost unnoticed

Do some research and you will thank me later Smiley
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:23:24 PM

Well, when i wrote this post i was wrong about the timing

I thought that the bottom was 2k but we managed to go even lower

But still, this is the bag on wich i am most bullish .

Not , at the worst point of this bear market, It hit a market cap of 4 millions .

I see It doing at least a x20 when the market reverse, mark my words

Moreover , they recently started to collaborate with BMW,   a huge news that for now went almost unnoticed

Do some research and you will thank me later Smiley

Not expecting this bear market to end anytime soon but sideways is better than down. I think next year might be a good year for Bloom.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
hemendrachauhan19

Activity: 181
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:55:06 PM

I looked into bloom after looking your post today, didn't knew about it before. I don't find anything intriguing about it though, there are so many projects which is working on the same line of protecting the identities on blockchain. But none of them yet succeeded, one cause could be the bearish market trend of 2018 and other could be that people are not really interested into ID's being encrypted over blockchain technology. Also if you'll see there are so many projects which ask for KYC when joining there ICO but they themselves don't hire any blockchain based project for doing so. It shows that even the blockchain people are not that much interested into this section of technology. Let's see how it pans out in the bull market, this is crypto space after all, anything can happen within weeks.

Personally I'm not interested in these projects and ideas.
matteo96 (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:08:05 PM

I looked into bloom after looking your post today, didn't knew about it before. I don't find anything intriguing about it though, there are so many projects which is working on the same line of protecting the identities on blockchain. But none of them yet succeeded, one cause could be the bearish market trend of 2018 and other could be that people are not really interested into ID's being encrypted over blockchain technology. Also if you'll see there are so many projects which ask for KYC when joining there ICO but they themselves don't hire any blockchain based project for doing so. It shows that even the blockchain people are not that much interested into this section of technology. Let's see how it pans out in the bull market, this is crypto space after all, anything can happen within weeks.

Can you give me some example of credible competitors? Thanks
hemendrachauhan19

Activity: 181
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:43:13 PM

For the digital ID part, SelfKey is doing same, infact they have introduced there marketplace too.
For the lending part, I can think of Lendroid, EthLend, SALT
matteo96 (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:49:44 PM

For the digital ID part, SelfKey is doing same, infact they have introduced there marketplace too.
For the lending part, I can think of Lendroid, EthLend, SALT

i took a look at selfkey and it's interesting, i think that they can co-exist, the success of one does not mean the failure of the other, in this ecosystem

ethlend and BLT are not competitors but are actively collaborating. Source: https://medium.com/@Aave/ethlend-partnering-with-bloom-for-providing-credit-scores-to-decentralized-lending-a1e9c03ede4e
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:58:55 PM

The aim of Bloom token is to build a global identity, risk assestment, and credit scoring system on the ethereum blockchain.

This includes the loan industry, a sector worth hundred of billions of dollars each year.

After pumping to 15k sats , the token has now formed a very promising double bottom around 2k.

Considering the very small market cap (20 millions), this is the easiest x10 on the market right now

Tomorrow we should also know the  date of the mobile app release(expect a pump around that date), and probably it will be listed on binance soon(it's on bittrex since 1 month and erc20 tokens are really easy to list)

Smiley

The situation from a TA point of view is similar to that of most altcoins. They mostly pumped early in the year or late last year and now have hit a fairly solid bottom. Not only is bloom a monster waiting to wake up but the whole market is in that state. I feel like bloom is a bit far ahead of the blockchain adoption curve. It's mostly going to be financial based coins or infrastructure coins that get good attention before people start considering alternative options.

matteo96 (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:02:47 PM

Considering the very small market cap (20 millions), this is the easiest x10 on the market right now

Smiley

The situation from a TA point of view is similar to that of most altcoins. They mostly pumped early in the year or late last year and now have hit a fairly solid bottom. Not only is bloom a monster waiting to wake up but the whole market is in that state. I feel like bloom is a bit far ahead of the blockchain adoption curve. It's mostly going to be financial based coins or infrastructure coins that get good attention before people start considering alternative options.

I agree. Most of altcoins just have this beautiful chart ahahah

Being down 95% and things like that to ridicolous levels, they offer huge opportunities for people that are so licky to enter the space now

But. I also that lot of them can just not recover. Hundreds of alts were just vaporwave, no prospect of use cases and products

I think that the coins that have most chances of recovering are the one like Bloom, with solid development behind , and targeting huge markets Smiley
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

Smiley

I agree. Most of altcoins just have this beautiful chart ahahah

Being down 95% and things like that to ridicolous levels, they offer huge opportunities for people that are so licky to enter the space now

But. I also that lot of them can just not recover. Hundreds of alts were just vaporwave, no prospect of use cases and products

I think that the coins that have most chances of recovering are the one like Bloom, with solid development behind , and targeting huge markets Smiley

Yeah, it's a case of only a few now will actually recover to their previous ATHs and beyond. The rest will very slowly trend towards zero. Picking exactly which ones have the best chance of recovering isn't an easy task. As I said I do feel bloom may be a bit early due to the limited adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrencies at this present moment. Definitely it's one to watch for the coming months.

matteo96 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:35:33 AM

Well, it's starting

And you are missing it... Sad
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:55:20 AM

There is only one monster that is sleeping now in the world of >2000 cryptocoins and that is the one and only Bitcoin. Say whatever you want, point to all the coins that x10 or x100 but Bitcoin x100000 and never looked back,,, only now it is in deep sleep and waiting to reemerge from the darkness to show the rest of crypto how it is done.

I entered some alts at <90% ath thinking I was smart and some still lost 50% value! Of course come the alt season I can be happy again. But let us not think this is an easy "game".

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
matteo96 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:11:06 AM

a quick update on this :

i was completely wrong on the timing

lending on bloom platform will start on 2019 and in this general market crash , somehow it managed to reach 1000 sats and  a 2 millions market cap.

But i'm still holding and i still believe that this project has a huge potential.

Expecially for people buying now at 5 cents.  Even just reaching the past ath, would bring it to 2.25$, an astonishing x45 from here
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:39:42 AM

but not for now, you can see the decline in bitcoin prices, even the market cap is only 1.8M for now.
even though the market conditions are good for now.
I don't know in the future whether Bloom will follow the BTC price movement or not, because what I see is that it doesn't follow like the others.
matteo96 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:19:43 PM

but not for now, you can see the decline in bitcoin prices, even the market cap is only 1.8M for now.
even though the market conditions are good for now.
I don't know in the future whether Bloom will follow the BTC price movement or not, because what I see is that it doesn't follow like the others.

i agree..
but a chart is a chart, it is forming a promising double bottom at 1000 sats, and after a 98% drop a big bounce is very likely
EscrowService28

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:04:43 AM

Considering the very small market cap (10 millions), this is the easiest x10 on the market right now

Smiley

I have heard about Bloom, and it was mentioned that it is standardized, secured and global access to credit services and lastly a programmable ecosystem. It has a novel approach on the credit risk assessment which allows the traditional fiat leaders and the digital asset lenders to have an issue complaint loans on the blockchain while increasing competition to lower fees and improve the borrower experience at every layer of the credit issuance process.

Bloom is a platform  that provides solutions to cross-border credit scoring and identity fraud while at the same time expanding credit globally to 3 billion new individuals and improving scoring methodology for all 7 billion people.

It is built on Ethereum and IPFS, and will definitely bring credit to the modern age with an end-to-end protocol identity attestation, risk assessment and credit scoring.

VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:29:33 AM

Bloom is very much under the radar, IMO a big opportunity to buy at half the ICO price right now.
I would like to ask how many such monsters were there to convince me that the next one of them is really worth attention. We'll see, but it’s still too early to draw conclusions.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: