Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UNODAX Goes LIVE!!  (Read 159 times)
Guvn0r (OP)

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:11:25 PM

India’s leading cryptocurrency exchange Unocoin has announced that UNODAX —its new exchange— is now live.

The current Unocoin service would continue managing the usage of all of the cryptocurrencies which it supports. As of now, Unocoin provides tools for buying and selling in a systematic manner, merchant payments, wallets and a mobile app.

Unocoin would be moving its live order-book trading platform to UNODAX, the new domain. It would feature a whole lot of new and existing tools for the crypto trades including crypto asset support, maker-taker fee model, live order-book trading, exclusive maker bonuses, transparent order depth and unlimited order validity.

News
Related Article
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ecommercerose

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:48:11 AM

It is good move to come up with UNODAX platform;however my personal experience after new website launch and respective mobile apps is very bad. It has been more than 24 hrs now I can not withdraw my BTCs to an external BTC wallet address. I kept chasing their helpline since 24 hrs and also raised couple of tickets but no proper response. Most of their customer service agents unaware about any such issue and claiming that everything good at their side. I however been told just 1 hr before by one of their agent that some issues in the back-end after new web launch and team still working on the same to resolve.

I never expected this type of downtime or unprofessional behavior from unocoin in my 5 years patronage with them. We can understand technical issues occurs and systems sometimes needs to be looked in to but they should ahve put some disclaimer on the website and also trained their service executives to handle the calls accordingly with authentic info. Not good in this modern business world especially in crypto space.

I never thought I would have to write such feedback anytime in the future about unocoin. Sad!

Hope this issue is resolved soon. It has already been 24hrs +
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:41:42 PM

I wonder why new cryptocurrency exchanges are coming up when the entire scene looks so negative. I am so negative right now and I fear that we all would be left in jeopardy after banks stop their transactions from 5th July onwards.
I do not know why exchanges keep showing up even in such a turbulent time. I thought these exchanges would move abroad and find a solution for the Indian traders but I guess that is not happening. All relies on July 20th and given the Indian Judiciary system, it might take years to reach to a resolution. Cry
ecommercerose

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:29:47 AM

Yes, because of such non-sense and hurridly taken unfriendly  call on cyrpto and blockchain space by Govt of INDIA and RBI deputy givernor and so-called bureaucrats; we can withness the slowdown in trades movment on all Indian exchanges and also impat on total daily volume. Unlike back in Nov and Dec2017 time nothing is moving at all toe expected pace. When trades on International exchnages online gets executed even in seconds or fractions at the same time on Indian exchanges it feels like time is frozen for crypto world here.

But as stated in recent thread; YES looking at sluggish and old school judicial system here it may take decades in DATES AFTER DATES in the court to arrive on some verdict. At least until then SHOW WOULD GO ON!!!!

lol Cheesy
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:37:59 PM

I wonder why new cryptocurrency exchanges are coming up when the entire scene looks so negative. I am so negative right now and I fear that we all would be left in jeopardy after banks stop their transactions from 5th July onwards.
I do not know why exchanges keep showing up even in such a turbulent time. I thought these exchanges would move abroad and find a solution for the Indian traders but I guess that is not happening. All relies on July 20th and given the Indian Judiciary system, it might take years to reach to a resolution. Cry

AT present situation RBI has clearly taken a stand that they will not be allowing banks to support this crypto currency due to which no bank will allow any exchange to have the bank accounts with them who want to operate for btc reason or anything related to it.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:31:22 PM

I do not know why exchanges keep showing up even in such a turbulent time. I thought these exchanges would move abroad and find a solution for the Indian traders but I guess that is not happening. All relies on July 20th and given the Indian Judiciary system, it might take years to reach to a resolution.
It is not a new exchange and it is just an extension from the unocoin team to trade altcoins. Most of the exchanges have dried up because of the RBI mandate but i am sure there will be a favorable solution soon and the supreme court will conduct a fair trail in this regard as they cannot single out any business which has global acceptance in major economic countries.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
chetanbhawani

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:12:43 PM

I'm not sure how feasible it would be for even the users to have to trade on a side platform rather than the main one, where the altcoin trading could have been implemented. But if Unocoin had to come up with a solution to fight with the RBIs tough rules, they had to come up with this.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:57:22 AM

Its good to hear that Unocoin has launched a new exchange Unodax. But why there are too many exchanges when India is not entertaining bitcoin. How will such exchange will survive.
And if they will not service there are chances of run away with user money.

Another issue is unocoin is not cuer centered it is nmore on money centered. at unocoin they charges much higher fee than other exchanges. My personal view is, I am not going to join it rather I prefer to use Koinex and coinome.
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:32:45 AM

It is a good move in the economy, where we have regulations and have certain foreseeable future. I am not sure how exchanges will operate if the final blows go against cryptocurrencies in India.

I am sure there will be some or the other way to transact crypto then also.
CryptoChartIndex

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

UNODAX Exchange is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Now you can get all information regarding Unodax Exchange on CryptoChartIndex!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: