Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mdayonliner's Signature Anti-spamming Campaign Service  (Read 890 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:30:07 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2021, 09:14:52 PM by mdayonliner

Service is not available since I have red tag

I have extensive knowledge in digital advertising especially very efficient with PPC (pay per click) advertising both for Facebook and Google. My best hit for Facebook is $0.04/subscriber. Once I was one of the top 50 recruiters of a revenue sharing advertising company with over 200K members. My role was affiliate marketing and I handled a team of 3,130 members of my own before they change their terms which I did not accept.

The reason of the above introduction is to prove that I am able to manage your Signature Campaign (if necessary then other campaigns too. i.e: Facebook, Twitter etc). I understand that my past experiences do not quite relate to a crypto promotion but I can promise you that the basic is very similar. It's just a different niche. As a campaign manager I will need to manage a team of participants to bring out the best result for your project.

Past work: Successfully ended self promotion
Fee: Negotiable (Based on the number of participants or a percent of the total campaign budget)
Payment method: BTC/ETH/LTC (if any other coin/token offered then it should be listed on Binance/Kucoin)
Can handle bounties: Yes

If you have a project to offer the world which is legitimate and beneficial  then I can promise you my best skills to make it a success. Before taking your project in hand I will do an extensive research because my reputation in the community does matter. My priority is quality over quantity and I will never deal with signature campaign spammers.

Regards,
------------------

This is a self-moderated topic. I reserve the right to delete any unnecessary post below.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: