Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:16:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Newbies! Here is place for your introducing post!  (Read 368 times)
GCOX_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:04:23 PM

* which country / continent are you from? Hello this is my very 1st post. I'm from the USA, born and raised in Brooklyn NY. I'm creating this post to introduce myself and my new account. As you may be able to tell from my forum name I am representing GCOX the world's first crypto token exchange that helps celebrities create, list and trade their own crypto tokens, known as Celebrity Tokens. I will be making a more detailed post in the announcement thread about our company and our projects.

* how and when did you hear the first time about cryptocurrencies? I personally have been in the crypto space since 2012. I first heard about Bitcoin from an interview about Max Keiser. He was talking about the benefits about this new form of money. He said the word bitcoin but I could not understand what he was saying because I never heard the word before. It was only after slowing down and rewinding the video multiple times that I was able to make some sense of the word he said. After typing in what I thought he said several times into the google that I was able to get results that matched something that would be money.

* when did you enter this market seriously? When I first heard about bitcoin in 2012 I was completely fascinated by the concept. I started to research and read as much as I could for about 3-6 months before I purchased my first satoshis. It wasn't long after that I tried out mining sha-256 with Butterfly labs FPGA's, then GPU's and ASICS. And yes for those that were around in the days of Butterfly labs I did pre-order their "1 more week" ASICS. For those that were not around the Asics were finally delivered months after the expected delivery date. At that point they were doorstops because of the increase in difficulty and the suspicion they were mining on the hardware before shipping. Angry

* what are your hopes to get into this market? I got into crypto and work full time in this industry with the intention of helping build out an alternative to the fiat system.

* which cryptocurrencies are your favorites? Some of my long-term investment buckets are bitcoin, eth, ltc, EOS, 0x, xlm, bch, zec, xmr and few others.

* are there any cryptocurrencies you don’t like? Too many to list. Huh

* tell us your risk-taking propensity? I don't invest more than I can afford to lose or keeps me up at night.

* why Bitcointalk? There are some other forums? Bitcointalk like bitcoin is the original grandaddy. It's where it all started. Cool

✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX.com THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅
Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) aims to be the world's first fully licensed crypto token exchange that helps celebrities create, list and trade their own crypto tokens, known as Celebrity Tokens.
GCOX allows the public to have unparalleled access to the stars through the sale of exclusive goods and services, transacted through Celebrity Tokens as well as the Acclaim Token (ACM). Through open market forces and the valuation of Celebrity Tokens, GCOX will serve as the first authoritative popularity index for celebrities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karl.laue

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:47:18 PM

Hello! I'm in the "crypto world" about 3 months Smiley I'm using now ai prediction of cryptics, it's really newbie friendly and helps me a lot, because I was soooo lost the first time and with cryptics it's really easy to follow trends
Dubska

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:46:36 AM

* which country / continent are you from?
Asia

* how and when did you hear the first time about cryptocurrencies?

* when did you enter this market seriously?
2018 but havent started trading yet since Im still trying to understand crypto trading.

* what are your hopes to get into this market?

* which cryptocurrencies are your favourites?
Bitcoin and Litecoin

* are there any cryptocurrencies you don’t like?
No idea yet

* tell us your risk-taking propensity

* why Bitcointalk? There are some other forums
Because my friend recommended it to me and there are job offers available as well.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: