Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:26:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] MSI Radeon HD 6990 brand-new in box  (Read 1132 times)
Mousepotato (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
September 12, 2011, 06:08:58 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2011, 04:59:37 PM by Mousepotato

Ok so I bought this thing when 6990s started to come back in stock without really thinking things through.  I just got it in the mail last week and after going over the numbers, I don't think I'll be able to afford this comfortably.  So after much deliberation I've decided to sell it for $720 $700 in BTC/Amazon Payments/Dwolla, shipped.  The box has never even been opened and everything is still factory sealed in the box, brand-new.  My loss is your gain!  Here's a pic (sorry, no name since this is the pic I used for my CL ad).

I've done transactions with Episking, Gabriel Beal, Cablesaurus and a few others who can vouch for me.  

Mousepotato
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mousepotato (OP)

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
September 13, 2011, 04:21:43 PM

TTT

Mousepotato
Mousepotato (OP)

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 04:37:52 PM

Adjusted the price.  I gotta find this card a loving home.

Mousepotato
Keninishna

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 07:54:31 PM

whynot just return the card to the store? there is another seller on the forum trying to sell a 6990 at 650$ and hes not getting much offers.
Mousepotato (OP)

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 09:41:22 PM

whynot just return the card to the store? there is another seller on the forum trying to sell a 6990 at 650$ and hes not getting much offers.
Yeah I saw.  His is used though, while mine hasn't even been opened.  I can't return it since it was bought under NewEgg's "VGA replacement only" return policy which says that it can only be exchanged, not returned for a refund.

Mousepotato
mikeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 12:39:15 AM

I've found if you've been a heavy buyer from newegg (what miner hasn't?) they will "bend" a little on the return policies. Log on to their chat and politely ask if they will make an exception in this case.
Mousepotato (OP)

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 02:01:45 AM

I've found if you've been a heavy buyer from newegg (what miner hasn't?) they will "bend" a little on the return policies. Log on to their chat and politely ask if they will make an exception in this case.

Oh really?  I did not know that, but I'm going to give it a try.  Thanks!!

Mousepotato
Mousepotato (OP)

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 04:59:01 PM

That did the trick!  Thanks mikeo!  I just sent you a donation Smiley

Mousepotato
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: