Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:04:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange  (Read 7532 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crycurex.com (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 05:19:21 PM

Hello All,
Allow me introduce you my new Crypto-Currency-Exchange

Dear Moderators
This is new thread in "Bitcoin Forum > Other > Alternate cryptocurrencies" section as we are currently opened and its no "announcement"
Please do not move this thread. Thank you

www.crycurex.com/

Website is launched

I am owner, founder, administrator of www.crycurex.com and I would like to invite you to my new website. Please share your ideas, your opinions, your experiences, tell me what you find stupid, what you like and help me improve in every way.
I spend more than 12 hours a day with crycurex.com and I would be very happy to help you and assist you and answer your questions in next days, weeks, months … It is my only project and I would like to focus 100 % of my energy and skills on it.
Site is almost finished, I am

My goals:
Become biggest, most user-friendly, most popular and best Crypto Currency Exchange on the Internet. Simply .. I want to be best and only Smiley # 1

What are advantages of http://crycurex.com/
As I am client of “other” exchanges, I know what their pros and cons are and I would like to copy their pros and improve their cons.

1, Satisfied client is most valuable award I can get.
That’s why I will do my best to solve every problem client should have and solve it as soon as possible. But I am working very hard to avoid as many problems which could occur as possible Smiley
My support Skype is ready and opened for your inquires and questions  
Skype name: crycurex.com
More Skype accounts will be added to other support staff
Support form will be also available on the website.
Live chat coming soon.

2, Order processing, order disappearing, overall website speed and connectivity issues.
Website has unique order processing algorithm to avoid any delays with processing. Your order is processed in seconds. (I know its only my bla-bla-bla … now…but when you try you will see Smiley )
I know the biggest challenge would be when I will have heavy load of users on my website. I say better to have 1000 satisfied customers then 30 000 unsatisfied.
I want to keep full speed of website without lagging (and full order processing speed) for 100 % of time. It would be hard but I hope I can do it Smiley
I am ready to upgrade servers immediately when It will be needed. Server upgrading time would be max. 12 hours.
If there will be new users boost,  I am ready to stop new users registration temporary to avoid heavy traffic load and bugging and “bad gateway” error and any other errors, to protect current trading customers and keep full speed for them.
Order processing: Orders are processed within seconds, if order is not processed in 10 seconds! ! ! It won’t be processed. What does that mean? If you click buy/sell you get it in max 10 seconds, if not your order is cancelled. I find this as best solution to avoid any questions like: Where the **** is my order ? Will it be processed or no ? Where are my money from that order ?
If there will be (I hope it won’t happen) heavy system traffic load, system is set up to process order in max 10 seconds or cancel it.

3, Withdrawals, deposits, balance disappearing.
I would try do my best to make deposits and withdrawals immediate and automatic. If there will be any delay It would be max 1-2 hours … Financials are very sensitive part of every website, every project and I want 100 % security of deposits and withdrawals and 100% security of your coins. It is and will be secured by multiple systems. Even login will be secured with 2 way authentication (optional for every user)
Balance disappearing  - not possible Smiley …I spent lot of time setting up system to avoid balance disaaperaring, I have already tested it more than 100times … even with “artificial” 100 % website traffic load …and balance never dissapeard (same with orders) .. so system is ready for 1 up to very very very many online users at one time.
Trading fees are 0.19 %, deposit fee = 0 %, Btc withdrawal fee = 1-2 %, minimum Btc withdrawal fee = 0.001, other coins withdrawal fee is usually 0 %
Crycurex is currently in beta testing and any bugs that still exist in the system may have negative consequences to trader's accounts and trading
conditions on the exchange. Crycurex will not be held liable for any potential damages that can result from participating
on the Crycurex exchange. If you find any errors or bugs while using the Crycurex system please report them immediately.

What does crycurex.com has new, that other exchanges don’t ?
I have lot of innovations, upgrades and user-friendly features to help you, make trading easier.
Some of innovations and upgrades will be added immediately after website launch. I don’t want to reveal it now to avoid my “competitors” add it before I do Tongue
As opinions of you – my future customers, users, traders, “watchers” and also haters are most important for me, there would be lot of things you would be able to decide about and participate in.

I would kindly ask and need:
Some responsible people (English speaking)  for support and other  positions that are not currently occupied yet. You will be “volunteers” at the beginning but, if my project will succeed I will gladly give you some financial rewards for your help. If you would like to help me with my website please write me on my skype name: crycurex.com   … please keep in mind I need English speaking people because most of you will be communicating with customers. Thank you very much in advance ! ! !

PS: I would edit this post very often, because I know I forgot plenty of important informations. So please follow it … there will be “last edit date” at the beginning, so you will see if there is any change, addition since you visit it for last time

Crycurex.com currently cooperate with these [Suspicious link removed], and are allowed to contact other members and potential customers on behalf of Crycurex.com. Should you have any questions concerning the work of these members, please do not hesitate to contact us directly by sending me a PM.

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 05:21:34 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 08:12:27 PM by crycurex.com

F.A.Q or "User manual" how to use crycurex.com

1, Can I mine directly to my crycurex.com deposit wallet ?

No, please.
System wont allow that.

2, Min amount for BTC withdrawals is 0.0016, amounts lower than this, will be cancelled and returned to your balance

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
mailmansDOG

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:25:16 PM

inb4 mods move this post

crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 08:40:45 PM

Any discussion about www.crycurex.com here please

Slylock

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:33:51 AM

I deposited 200k Coinye (COXE) 12 hours ago to the wallet your site provided, it has 258 confirmations, and it still has not shown up on your site. I've tried joining your support chat and there was never any reply. Same goes for email. Any help?
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 07:20:59 AM

I deposited 200k Coinye (COXE) 12 hours ago to the wallet your site provided, it has 258 confirmations, and it still has not shown up on your site. I've tried joining your support chat and there was never any reply. Same goes for email. Any help?

Hello and thank you for your deposit. I am sorry for your delay.

Please keep in mind that sometimes, deposits should be delayed, as its still not full-automated

Your deposit will be credited in next 1- 2 hours

I dont know which email you used, but please use crycurex@gmail.com for any future assitance. For promt assistance please use Irc channel or skype.

mercSuey

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:23:17 AM

choosing a phoenix-like logo for an exchange is not a good idea...just trust me on this...
Del137

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:51:31 AM

choosing a phoenix-like logo for an exchange is not a good idea...just trust me on this...

Why?  Its cool!

Code:
The phoenix (Greek: Φoίνιξ Greek pronunciation: [ˈfiniks],Armenian: Փիւնիկ, Persian: ققنوس, Arabic: العنقاء أو طائر الفينيق, Chinese: 鳳凰 or 不死鳥, Hebrew: פניקס) is a mythical sacred firebird that can be found in the mythologies of the Arabian,Persians, Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Chinese, Indian and (according to Sanchuniathon) Phoenicians.A phoenix is a mythical bird with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet (or purple, blue, and green according to some legends). It has a 500 to 1000 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again. The new phoenix is destined to live as long as its old self. In some stories, the new phoenix embalms the ashes of its old self in an egg made of myrrh and deposits it in the Egyptian city of Heliopolis (literally “sun-city” in Greek). It is said that the bird’s cry is that of a beautiful song. The Phoenix’s ability to be reborn from its own ashes implies that it is immortal, though in some stories the new Phoenix is merely the offspring of the older one. In very few stories they are able to change into people.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
miner002013

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:57:59 AM

No activation email received... Registration down or wat?
Lombaqe

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:30:14 AM

No activation email received... Registration down or wat?

Registration is up, did you check your spam folder also? sometimes it goes there

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
Lombaqe

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:09:54 PM

Please add NyanCoin. 
THE FIRST OFFICIALLY LICENCED CRYPTOCURRENCY!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=402085.0
http://nyancoin.org/
http://www.reddit.com/r/nyancoins/

give your vote for nyan to be accepted on exchange in http://crycurex.com/info/add-currency/

hamiltino

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:31:08 PM

Add gridcoin thanks.

stacking coin
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:18:42 PM

no
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 07:06:10 PM

Crycurex.com is now

httpS://

dimitriyremerov

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:17:21 PM

I read some bad feedback about this exchange, here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436857.0

Were all the issues addressed?
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 08:46:53 PM

Dmitriy

here is conversation between me and that user

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417981.msg4782150#msg4782150

Stif_meister89

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:09:02 PM

Had a mismatch between sent amount and the amount that was deposited by the site. However, support acted in a day or two and fixed everything upon providing all the proof necessary.

It is obvious that the traffic is overwhelming sometimes, but the guys seem to be doing everything they can to keep this exchange running smoothly. Thanks for that.
Slylock

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:23:36 AM

Please keep in mind that sometimes, deposits should be delayed, as its still not full-automated

I dont know which email you used, but please use crycurex@gmail.com for any future assitance. For promt assistance please use Irc channel or skype.

I wanted to chime in that these guys corrected the problem that I was having and that I appreciate supports courtesy and desire to resolve this. Thank you.
Lombaqe

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:25:24 AM

I wanted to chime in that these guys corrected the problem that I was having and that I appreciate supports courtesy and desire to resolve this. Thank you.
we're happy to help and thank you for the feedback  Smiley

Hedgehog01

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:44:15 AM

Hi,
I Deposited 0.09 BTC 2 days ago but it wasn't credited to my account.
I sent an email to support but haven't received any reply (checked my spam account but wasn't there either)

Please PM me if you need more info.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: