Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:22:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange  (Read 7534 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
digitalixz

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:08:19 AM

Hello,

I have an issue with my deposit transaction to Crycurex:

Date: 2/2/2014 02:03
To: for exchange 1PsBbRTEFUA13W6X6HoXYcoVqgCtbGjE7W
Debit: -3618145.512394 MRC
Transaction fee: -0.00001 MRC
Net amount: -3618145.512404 MRC
Transaction ID: 82e53c18e9205a26342cbd7d59bab2ef9b47f18c8d8bfd453702da73ea947aff

My balance is still 0, no one is responding on skype or webchat.
Could you please check and fix that.
Thanks in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chip99

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:10:52 AM

it arrived. everything fine so far.

crycurex.com (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 07:05:05 PM

Hello,

I have an issue with my deposit transaction to Crycurex:

Date: 2/2/2014 02:03
To: for exchange 1PsBbRTEFUA13W6X6HoXYcoVqgCtbGjE7W
Debit: -3618145.512394 MRC
Transaction fee: -0.00001 MRC
Net amount: -3618145.512404 MRC
Transaction ID: 82e53c18e9205a26342cbd7d59bab2ef9b47f18c8d8bfd453702da73ea947aff

My balance is still 0, no one is responding on skype or webchat.
Could you please check and fix that.
Thanks in advance.

I am on skype online everytime I am at pc ... I have 0 unread messages ... you can write me anytime ..

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
wonko86
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:40:19 AM

Please add Darkcoin (DRK)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.0
templebar

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:58:02 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 07:17:27 AM by templebar

I am still waiting for a BTC transfer I did from cryptsy account to appear in crycurex.
I  posted some message in IRC channel, but no reply.

The id for the deposit history is 6754
and the transaction id is TrxID: 2c93e36a0a3be3c0226a4b5785fd23646fbde2532821e18e27cb01808c5776c3

Could you also tell me how long would it take to withdraw any BTC?

Thanks.
templebar

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:50:47 PM

I am still waiting for a BTC transfer I did from cryptsy account to appear in crycurex.
I  posted some message in IRC channel, but no reply.

The id for the deposit history is 6754
and the transaction id is TrxID: 2c93e36a0a3be3c0226a4b5785fd23646fbde2532821e18e27cb01808c5776c3

Could you also tell me how long would it take to withdraw any BTC?

Thanks.

Thanks for clearing that.
Now another one with status waiting :ID 6796

Cheers.
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 08:44:00 PM

Site maintenance until 1:00 am GMT

Thank you Wink

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 12:56:33 AM

Site is back online, thank you for your patience Wink

jcarl987

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:04:40 AM

Hello,

I deposited some BTC about 14 hours ago. Nothing yet. I spoke to someone in IRC about an hour or so after I sent it and I was assured that it would be sorted out after the maintenance, yet my account is still empty. I have been in IRC all day looking for someone to help and have also added Crycurex on Skype but no reply. Patience is starting to wear a little thin now, having no support after site maintenance is really not good enough.

crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 12:19:37 PM

Hello,

I deposited some BTC about 14 hours ago. Nothing yet. I spoke to someone in IRC about an hour or so after I sent it and I was assured that it would be sorted out after the maintenance, yet my account is still empty. I have been in IRC all day looking for someone to help and have also added Crycurex on Skype but no reply. Patience is starting to wear a little thin now, having no support after site maintenance is really not good enough.

I do not add contacts to skype ... I have maybe 50 people daily who adds me and dont write nothing, I am online there, you can send me message

Dennis Venom

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:53:27 PM

hello, i am having trouble with my login. it is prompting a page for 'Secure Login - Secure Code', however, i have not ever added 2-factor authentication (which i assume is what it is)

please help
jcarl987

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:45:05 PM

Just to follow up my previous post. My problem was solved and the admin was very polite and courteous. Will use again.

trogdorjw73

Activity: 482
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 11:41:52 PM

Warning: DO NOT DEPOSIT HERE IF YOU WANT DEPOSITS TO CLEAR IN A TIMELY MANNER!

I have deposited 533462.226652 MRC to be precise, with transaction ID 7f2dda6fdfcd381712b770667b3f6a1860a5c18b2c99209a3bfec684a3b87e62. You can look that up here: http://84.251.34.142:8888/microcoin_blocks/index.php

At present, there have been 157 confirmations and still the deposit shows the following at Crycurex:
Code:
ID    Currency    Amount      Status   Other info
7104  MRC         0.00000000  waiting  47

Apparently the site is currently doing manual processing of all deposits and withdrawals. That is unacceptable and I strongly advise anyone looking at this site to go elsewhere until all the major tasks are fully automated. The user interface here is also rather poor, deposit wallets are apparently one-time use only (likely due to the manual processing), there's no list of pending deposits or withdrawals, and the email, Skype, and IRC support are all unresponsive. (They did respond in minutes when I emailed to ask about the registration confirmation email, however -- so they apparently only respond quickly when it involves getting you registered; everything else you go into a very long queue.)

I'm not saying (yet) that the site doesn't work at all, but this is way too cumbersome for a modern cryptocurrency exchange. I've used most exchanges, and about the only good thing I can say with Crycurex is that at least they haven't been hacked and had all their coins stolen (e.g. Freshmarket, and some accounts on MtGox and elsewhere).

Please fix the site, get important elements like deposits and withdrawals automated, and only then should you enter a beta phase. Right now this is like an alpha phase at best. "Hey, I have an idea for an exchange! Email me with the amount you want to deposit, then I'll manually add it to the site. Then email me trade requests, withdrawals, etc. and I'll take care of everything. It's a little black box!" Okay, perhaps things aren't quite that bad, but they're not far off.

crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 12:43:08 AM

Warning: DO NOT DEPOSIT HERE IF YOU WANT DEPOSITS TO CLEAR IN A TIMELY MANNER!

I have deposited 533462.226652 MRC to be precise, with transaction ID 7f2dda6fdfcd381712b770667b3f6a1860a5c18b2c99209a3bfec684a3b87e62. You can look that up here: http://84.251.34.142:8888/microcoin_blocks/index.php

At present, there have been 157 confirmations and still the deposit shows the following at Crycurex:
Code:
ID    Currency    Amount      Status   Other info
7104  MRC         0.00000000  waiting  47

Apparently the site is currently doing manual processing of all deposits and withdrawals. That is unacceptable and I strongly advise anyone looking at this site to go elsewhere until all the major tasks are fully automated. The user interface here is also rather poor, deposit wallets are apparently one-time use only (likely due to the manual processing), there's no list of pending deposits or withdrawals, and the email, Skype, and IRC support are all unresponsive. (They did respond in minutes when I emailed to ask about the registration confirmation email, however -- so they apparently only respond quickly when it involves getting you registered; everything else you go into a very long queue.)

I'm not saying (yet) that the site doesn't work at all, but this is way too cumbersome for a modern cryptocurrency exchange. I've used most exchanges, and about the only good thing I can say with Crycurex is that at least they haven't been hacked and had all their coins stolen (e.g. Freshmarket, and some accounts on MtGox and elsewhere).

Please fix the site, get important elements like deposits and withdrawals automated, and only then should you enter a beta phase. Right now this is like an alpha phase at best. "Hey, I have an idea for an exchange! Email me with the amount you want to deposit, then I'll manually add it to the site. Then email me trade requests, withdrawals, etc. and I'll take care of everything. It's a little black box!" Okay, perhaps things aren't quite that bad, but they're not far off.

Hello and thank you for your feedback. ... yes you are right, our deposits and withdrawals are not done "in minutes" but may take longer. Its one of our advantage and I am sorry for that, and I am doing my best to minimize delays and switch to "instant" depostis/withdrawals asap.

One of the main reasons is exactly what you mentinoed then...

I know almost all of them are fully uatomated, but I want to be 100 % sure my system works perfetly before I switch to instant payment processing. Thats why I dont add new coins and new features yet. Everything will come on right time Wink

The user interface here is also rather poor,

What exactly you find "poor" and would like to upgrade ? I will be happy hear your feedback, you can contact me via skype .. I am online 8+ hours a day .. .and I respond to every message, but please do not add me without message .. I wont reply you Wink

My service will be better, more user-friendly over time ... but until then, my highest priority is maintain high security of users coins and their accounts.

trogdorjw73

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 01:19:26 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 04:42:13 AM by trogdorjw73

Hello and thank you for your feedback. ... yes you are right, our deposits and withdrawals are not done "in minutes" but may take longer. Its one of our advantage and I am sorry for that, and I am doing my best to minimize delays and switch to "instant" depostis/withdrawals asap.

One of the main reasons is exactly what you mentinoed then...

I know almost all of them are fully uatomated, but I want to be 100 % sure my system works perfetly before I switch to instant payment processing. Thats why I dont add new coins and new features yet. Everything will come on right time Wink

The user interface here is also rather poor,

What exactly you find "poor" and would like to upgrade ? I will be happy hear your feedback, you can contact me via skype .. I am online 8+ hours a day .. .and I respond to every message, but please do not add me without message .. I wont reply you Wink

My service will be better, more user-friendly over time ... but until then, my highest priority is maintain high security of users coins and their accounts.
First, I think you need to make a few things clear in the first post on your exchange ANN thread. Specifically, how long is "normal" for deposits to clear? Four hours, eight, sixteen, two days? Really, if you can't do it in less than a few hours (manually) I'm not sure anything else matters. Yes, that means having multiple people helping with deposits, as you need to sleep at some point.

As for the user interface, I would suggest the following items.

1) The list of coin pairs that are traded is fine, and I like that you can hide some of them. However, you might consider having the user hide coins rather than coin pairs, so if I uncheck COXE and LOT, that would also hide COXE/BTC and LOT/BTC (and if you support it, COXE/LTC and LOT/LTC and any other pairings). That would declutter the balances section, which would matter if you are supporting 10+ coins in the future. Maybe just have balances default to hiding all coins with a zero balance?

2) On the trade interface, BTC-e is one of the best in that you can click on pricing rows (either buy/sell) to populate that price, and you can click your balance to populate the number of coins to sell (or buy). What's really nice is that if you input a price on the buy side and then click on your balance, it populates the "Amount [Coin]" field as appropriate -- so if you want to buy as many MRC as possible for a balance of 0.12345 BTC at a price of 0.00000004 BTC per MRC, the user doesn't need to do any math -- just put in 0.00000004 as the price and click on your balance, and the amount to buy is filled in automatically.

3) Related to the above, right now if you have a zero balance, clicking that balance takes you to the deposit page, which is a bit odd.

4) On the Balances, multiple clicks are required to do most things. I should see all of my current balances, with buttons for either withdraw or deposit on each coin. Clicking deposit should auto-create an address for that coin, and that address should be permanently useable -- this "one time address" stuff is bad news just waiting to happen, and there's no reason for it, even with manual deposits. (If user xyx has address 12345 and makes a deposit, and then someone in the future makes a deposit to 12345 as well, it's pretty safe to assume it was user xyz again.) Also, the "Manage my wallets" doesn't convey any useful information. Is this for deposit or withdrawal wallets? Why are they all blank right now? It appears these are for withdrawals, which is a weird way of doing things. Usually, you put in the withdrawal destination address when you perform a withdrawal, not as a permanent feature (at least, not on most exchanges I've used). So you have a one-time deposit address but a use-as-much-as-you-like withdrawal address. Hmmm....

5) I have no comments on Open Orders or Trade History as I cannot trade yet since I'm waiting for a deposit to clear (three hours and counting).

6) The User Account panel has only a few options: Edit account (really just password), 2-way authentication, and Change allowed login locations. This would be a great place for things like your withdrawal addresses for each coin if you want to store that information permanently. It's not clear right now how you manage allowed login locations either, but see comments about my zero balance. Time zone preference would also be a great feature -- I'd like to set mine to GMC-8 so that when I look at all the times, I can think in my local time rather than converting.

7) Besides building a good user interface, you should also have a prominent FAQ posted, telling users how to use the interface to do common things. Any time you get a question more than a couple times (e.g. "How long do my deposits take to clear?"), you should put that in the FAQ. A "Latest News" section would be good as well, and there are probably many other items I didn't get around to covering.

Cool Even with very little in the way of users or coins, the interface feels sluggish. If it takes two seconds for a page refresh on the trading pages right now, and there are probably only dozens of requests per minute coming in, what will happen when there are hundreds or thousands of requests? Load testing of your exchange should be a top priority if you want to be taken seriously -- granted, Cryptsy, CoinedUp, and others are super slow and people still use them, but be better than those guys not just more of the same!

That's probably way more information than is warranted by the current state of Crycurex, but hopefully you can patch things up and turn this into a compelling exchange. Good luck -- I'm still waiting for my 0.01 BTC's worth of MRC to arrive.  Undecided

trogdorjw73

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 02:57:56 AM

Adding to the above, after about 28 hours (give or take), my deposit was finally credited. Ouch. But now I can actually trade... and I have more complaints for your UI.

I went to create a trade (for the entirety of my MRC balance of 533462.22642) and got an error message: "No founds to sell". Ignoring the horribly phrased English for the moment, it looks like the engine is deducting the commission from the amount to trade and generating an error.

The proper approach is to let the user put in the whole balance and then subtract the commission from that. My math indicates I need to multiply by 0.998103603569 (is that close enough for you?) to get the proper "max trade amount". Users should not need to do that sort of math. Ugh...

Also, in the process of creating and canceling orders to arrive at that amount, my MRC balance dropped from 533462.22642 to 533462.2264199. No, I'm not worried about the loss of 0.00000001 MRC, but it just goes to illustrate the problem with however the site's trading commissions are being calculated. To reiterate, I should have been able to do the following:

1) Create sell order of 533462.22642 MRC at 0.00000004 BTC
2) The site should show that amount of BTC I'd get after the trade (0.02133849)
3) Show the site's commission (still not clear on the actual amount -- 0.1896396431% or some crazy value. It should be simple, like 0.2% or 0.19%)
4) Show the final amount of BTC for the trade (0.02129581 BTC with a 0.2% commission)

Also, now I have a sell order in for 532450.57055793   MRC, but the order doesn't even show the price or BTC value.

I'm done now. I look forward to eventually trying to withdraw my BTC when the time comes! LOL

Dennis Venom

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:05:28 PM

did crycurex.com just go offline?  Huh  Angry
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 11:41:14 PM

did crycurex.com just go offline?  Huh  Angry

Nope, were still online dont worry Wink

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 09:46:56 AM

made yesterday a deposit of MRC and still nothing in my wallet... no answers to the webchat...
Sorry to ask that, but are you really up to the job ?
I mean I didn't want to trade today (which I still can't btw), but yesterday.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 11:36:43 AM

made yesterday a deposit of MRC and still nothing in my wallet... no answers to the webchat...
Sorry to ask that, but are you really up to the job ?
I mean I didn't want to trade today (which I still can't btw), but yesterday.

Our webchat is not online 24hours a day as we dont have enough support members, I hope your deposit is credited this time, if no please send me email crycurex@gmail.com

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: