Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:23:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SWAG] IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SWAG! DO YOU HAVE IT? LAUNCHED  (Read 28660 times)
watsdadeal

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:54:08 PM

Whats up playa? has SWAG sunk?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:55:46 PM

Why i don't care about this coin ?
lyaffe2

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:07:13 PM

Is anyone out there ?
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:40:20 PM

I contacted support at http://swag.dedicatedpool.com/ regarding their minimum payout of 1000 coins and asked if they could reduce the number for slow miners like myself. They replied today saying it was now reduced to 10 so that's great news for anyone with a slow mining setup that wants to put some swag coins in their wallet without having to mine for several days to reach the 1000 coin minimum payout threshold. That's what I call good customer support Smiley.
sitefive

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:06:12 PM

I contacted support at http://swag.dedicatedpool.com/ regarding their minimum payout of 1000 coins and asked if they could reduce the number for slow miners like myself. They replied today saying it was now reduced to 10 so that's great news for anyone with a slow mining setup that wants to put some swag coins in their wallet without having to mine for several days to reach the 1000 coin minimum payout threshold. That's what I call good customer support Smiley.
Indeed was mining there as well! 1000coins was nuts

amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:09:50 PM

Don't know why you are complaining. You can still make manual payment, even for 10 coins.
ElitistCA

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:11:18 PM

I dont have SWAG  Sad

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:17:05 PM

Don't know why you are complaining. You can still make manual payment, even for 10 coins.

Yes that's very true but there's a 1 coin transaction fee when processing an on-demand payment Grin. Not that I'm tight or anything Wink.
sitefive

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:36:28 PM

Yes that's very true but there's a 1 coin transaction fee when processing an on-demand payment Grin. Not that I'm tight or anything Wink.
Swag wallet also charges 1 whole coin on every transaction! NOOOT Fun specially when the value of this coin will increase. and I think in next update the difficulty updating interval should be re-made so it doesnt get stuck in high dificulty like now.

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:44:59 PM

Swag wallet also charges 1 whole coin on every transaction! NOOOT Fun specially when the value of this coin will increase. and I think in next update the difficulty updating interval should be re-made so it doesnt get stuck in high dificulty like now.

I know its pretty difficult right now but I like the coin so will mine for a bit longer. Want to get 500 or 1000 coins to sit on which will take a while with my slow setup...
SwagCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 02:26:03 AM

Hey playaz. We know things are rough at the moment and we know some of the changes that we need to implement. We're hard at work and by the mid next week we'll have a wallet ready with a new retargeting algo and reduced transaction costs. Thanks to all the people supporting this and we're confident that we're going to ride it out. Stay tuned next week for a more organized giveaway to ensure that everybody who believes in Swagcoin is rewarded as they should. It's going to be MASSIVE.
matoy

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 03:17:18 PM

Hey playaz. We know things are rough at the moment and we know some of the changes that we need to implement. We're hard at work and by the mid next week we'll have a wallet ready with a new retargeting algo and reduced transaction costs. Thanks to all the people supporting this and we're confident that we're going to ride it out. Stay tuned next week for a more organized giveaway to ensure that everybody who believes in Swagcoin is rewarded as they should. It's going to be MASSIVE.

Swagcoin,
Would you add the URL of this pool to the original post please?

Let's spread hash power!
-> Come on to http://swag.coins4everyone.com!

Now with 0% fee on swagcoin mining.
Absolute 0 fee (including Auto & Manual payments).

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* 100% uptime so far
* dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection
* 0% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power! ;-)

Hash with us and mine fresh coins @ http://www.coins4everyone.com
highlandknight

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:46:31 PM

hey dumbass your faucet is to damn big to fit screens wtf??
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:14:42 PM

SWAG has been added to Freshmarket exchange https://freshmarket.co.in/index.php?page=trade&market=130
coincrow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:20:33 PM

Thanks for the needed update. I will be holding my SWAG.
amacar

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:29:50 AM

There is also 1 coin transaction fee on auto payment, so no difference  Wink
sitefive

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:10:48 PM

Lazy dev do something to your coin! its about to die...

Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:39:23 PM

So this is dead I presume
phreakk

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:38:35 PM

Can't wait!!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     █▀█▄              █▀ ▀█▄
     █  ▀█▄          ▄█     ▀█▄
     █    ▀█▄       █▀         ▀▄
     █       █▄   ▄█             ▀█▄
     █         ▀▄█▀                ▀█▄
     █          ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
     █         ██▌ █▄                ▄█▀
     █        █▌█▌   █▄            ▄▀
     █       ▐▌ █     ▀█▄       ▄█▀
     █      ▐█  █       ▀█▄   ▄█▀
     █      █  ▐█         ▀█▄▀
     █     █   ▐▌           ▀▄
     █    █   ▄▀ ▀█▄▄         ▀▄
     █   █▀ ▄█       ▀█▄▄       ▀▄
     █  █▌ █▀            ▀█▄▄     █▄
     █ ▐▌▄█                  ▀█▄▄  ▀█▄
     █▐██▀                       ▀█▄ ▀█▄
     ██▀                            ▀▀███
     █
RATEONIUM

GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM
██  ██

Twitter       Telegram     Reddit
█ RATE █    █ TRADE  █   █ INVEST █
highlandknight

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:58:43 PM

these kids faucet sight is still bigger than my screen cant use the faucet. just like kids cant let them do anything... epic fail
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: