Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:52:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟OMIRON COIN - [SMART CONTRACTS] - [INTEROPERABILITY] - [DAPPS] - [MASTERNODES]  (Read 4008 times)
chaserdream11

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:36:25 PM

Congratulations on successful launch of Nebuli token.
Next step is re-branding.
One step at a time.
Good luck team !

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:56:23 PM

Exchange Proposal - Fund Raising - CoinExchange.io

I watched another community raise 5 BTC in about 48 hours using this method (bigger exchange Exrates).  For a solid low cost exchange like CoinExchange.io, we could do it by holding a fund raise.  The dev would simply take  some of their masternode rewards  if they choose OR the airdrop coins  of CMOS plus some bonus Nebuli at a fixed cost.

For example, up to 2 BTC at 0.0000150.   Community members have incentive to buy to get on an exchange with liquidity and it gives the dev funding to make it happen for a better exchange.  Win/Win.

Obviously the listing would need to wait until the new wallet re-brand.
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

I watched another community raise 5 BTC in about 48 hours using this method (bigger exchange Exrates).  For a solid low cost exchange like CoinExchange.io, we could do it by holding a fund raise.  The dev would simply take  some of their masternode rewards  if they choose OR the airdrop coins  of CMOS plus some bonus Nebuli at a fixed cost.

For example, up to 2 BTC at 0.0000150.   Community members have incentive to buy to get on an exchange with liquidity and it gives the dev funding to make it happen for a better exchange.  Win/Win.

Would be delighted to see some huge profits after this long lasting negative downtrend that we have seen in crypto since January
jayblues1337

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

its just the creation of the coins now cmos coins are OMIRON coins i think the devs said that the coins can be swapped for the NBL token on the DEX that will be released in Q3
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:12:26 PM

Would be delighted to see some huge profits after this long lasting negative downtrend that we have seen in crypto since January

It's a domino effect.  Getting on CoinExchange allowed us the opportunity (FGC) to get enough volume to get on CoinMarketCap.  CoinMarketCap has helped bring new people into the community to work on the next exchange etc.. etc..

If you support the idea of using our airdrop coins to help raise funds for Coinexchange.io and finally get some trading happening, please support me in the general discussion on Discord.
Verethraghna

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:40:57 PM

What should we do now? Just giving our ETH wallet address and Dev will automically transfer our coins from CMOS wallet into the new Omiron wallet, right? I still don't understand the correlation between Omiron coin with Nebuli token. Who have created this token???

For now we can sit back and relax. Need to wait for devs to get the DEX done so we can start swapping Omiron with Nebuli. And for now the airdrop is still in halt because we are still in the rebranding process from to CMOS to OMR.
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:12:18 AM

I think CE is quite expensive for new coin like this.

Why not approach some small exchange like Crex24 or TradeOgre?
bct-72

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:46:25 AM

Does that mean that we should have Ethereum wallet for OMR and NBL?
hanspeter77
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1175

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:13:32 PM

give it omrion coin??
Pivooooo

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:29:42 PM

It can really help a lot of people investing on it if more people will stay close and support the project. With the combination of a good team and a good community supporting it, no doubt that it can reach its goal that can give a better future for Omiron.
Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:14:32 PM

Does that mean that we should have Ethereum wallet for OMR and NBL?

Not for OMR, which is not an ETH Token, like NBL is.
chaserdream11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:26:28 PM

its just the creation of the coins now cmos coins are OMIRON coins i think the devs said that the coins can be swapped for the NBL token on the DEX that will be released in Q3

I dont think they mentioned it that way anywhere.
NBL will be used for bounty campaign to spread awareness about OMIRON if im not wrong

Verethraghna

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:57:20 AM

NBL will be used for bounty campaign to spread awareness about OMIRON if im not wrong

Then what happened with the rest of premined CMOS? Is it going to be burned? What is the plan with those swapped coins (to Omiron)?
bct-72

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:41:01 AM

Then what happened with the rest of premined CMOS? Is it going to be burned? What is the plan with those swapped coins (to Omiron)?
They will only change the name. Every other things will stay the same.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:50:41 AM

We should look forward to the future together with Cmos. Applying to the new exchange such as stocks.exchange should be considered I think. There are some advantages like more faster than CB, the coin just has to be usefull and easy to trade.

I am strongly against listing the CMOS at the stocks.exchange - from multiple sides I have heard that there are issues with this exchange driving some coins to the point of them requesting delisting from it. Another exchange, perhaps Cryptopia, Blockbid or some other, yes, but, please, we should stay away from stocks.exchange.
agree with you Cookie.Monsters , on my experience with stocks.exchange , i have seen many project get the coin value dumped over time on this exchange, i have never seen a coin increase value there , cosmos coin deserve a more valuate exchange with more volume.
Oh the price is just only be volatilized by supplys or demands, not the exchange trigger. Personally I am fine with Stocks.exchange. But I have used the coinexchange recently, so how about listing on Coinexchange?

For many reasons Dev. should work hard for adding more exchanges ..
Coinexchange would be perfect for this stage ..
But we have something good in this project that is NBL Token which an ERC20 and can be easily listed in DEX exchanges

Most important action now is development. Not sure how much time the dev has available. If resources are limited than better develop rather than negotiate all day long with exchanges.
phieudu0502

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:10:37 PM

What should we do now? Just giving our ETH wallet address and Dev will automically transfer our coins from CMOS wallet into the new Omiron wallet, right? I still don't understand the correlation between Omiron coin with Nebuli token. Who have created this token???

For now we can sit back and relax. Need to wait for devs to get the DEX done so we can start swapping Omiron with Nebuli. And for now the airdrop is still in halt because we are still in the rebranding process from to CMOS to OMR.

Fine thanks for your advice. Dev actually don't make any official announcements, which really make me anxious so much. Hope can receive their good news soon.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
oserega1974

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:25:04 PM

when we see a new coin, a new purse.
chaserdream11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:44:02 PM

I think its still undecided. You should check our discord , you will get most of the answers.

Pivooooo

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:43:42 PM

I think the team should find time for all social networks, on the forum and in the telegraph, I think of course many investors, but many people will learn the information from them.
Verethraghna

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:36:56 AM

I think the team should find time for all social networks, on the forum and in the telegraph, I think of course many investors, but many people will learn the information from them.

Agreed, these days it has been too quiet imo. We need at least make more activities on twitter so more people will know about the project.
Maybe the team need a specialized staff to do this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: