Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:06:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟OMIRON COIN - [SMART CONTRACTS] - [INTEROPERABILITY] - [DAPPS] - [MASTERNODES]  (Read 4008 times)
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:07:22 AM

Please if you have any questions, it's best to get the answers on discord. There's always someone there who is happy to help and you'll usually get an immediate answer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KayceeMae

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

This coin is great for person that are looking for passive income,  I think you have to look past that, This coin has a lot of use cases, Most masternode/POS coins are just passive income and can fade to almost nothing.
totaly agree , i think investing in OMIRON COIN can be profitable in many ways , first passive income , the high staking rewards , masternode , and long term potential valuation of the coin when the project delivers theirs products
Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:21:47 PM

Is now made a change to Omiron because the wallet is out of sync?
There are no known problems with wallet syncing - my wallet is running without issues.
Now also my wallet works OK but I have to reindexing blocks.
That can happen with local wallets occasionally. As long you manage to get it working again, everything is fine / normal.
Verethraghna

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:25:45 AM

This coin is great for person that are looking for passive income,  I think you have to look past that, This coin has a lot of use cases, Most masternode/POS coins are just passive income and can fade to almost nothing.
totaly agree , i think investing in OMIRON COIN can be profitable in many ways , first passive income , the high staking rewards , masternode , and long term potential valuation of the coin when the project delivers theirs products

Yes, there are too many Masternodes coin nowadays, and without any other uses than just passive income the value is bound to get lower as time goes, but it's not the case with Omiron, and you can see this on the roadmap. For the time being, we can only be patient and wait for it.
bct-72

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:28:47 AM

Yes, there are too many Masternodes coin nowadays, and without any other uses than just passive income the value is bound to get lower as time goes, but it's not the case with Omiron, and you can see this on the roadmap. For the time being, we can only be patient and wait for it.
For Omiron you don't need a lot of money to set a Masternode so now it is a good time to buy but only if this coin will survive.
chaserdream11

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:38:57 PM

For Omiron you don't need a lot of money to set a Masternode so now it is a good time to buy but only if this coin will survive.

It sure will if devs will be more transparent. Im trusting them on it.
Fingers crossed

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Pivooooo

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:52:16 PM

I think this is a great project with a good foundation and unique concept that is so incredible and can be an excellent long-term project so what are you waiting for, join the team and be a good thinker like them.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:25:15 PM

This coin is great for person that are looking for passive income,  I think you have to look past that, This coin has a lot of use cases, Most masternode/POS coins are just passive income and can fade to almost nothing.

I agree completely.
Verethraghna

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:10:08 AM

I think this is a great project with a good foundation and unique concept that is so incredible and can be an excellent long-term project so what are you waiting for, join the team and be a good thinker like them.

The problem is the team hasn't been showing progress updates to the members, if they did, there will be less fud imo.
bct-72

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:56:05 AM

We will see after the US holidays if for the coin will start to rise.
duydien

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:38:46 PM

The problem is the team hasn't been showing progress updates to the members, if they did, there will be less fud imo.

I can understand the coin again abandoned. I hope don't waste my time on Cosmo coin.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pivooooo

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:57:12 PM

Before all I just want to say that on the discord the community is very active, the support is in real time.  Cool, great job and great community ...
chaserdream11

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:34:10 PM

Before all I just want to say that on the discord the community is very active, the support is in real time.  Cool, great job and great community ...

Yes Discord is active. Looks like devs are on vacation like others are saying
Hope to see some activity in ANN too

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
nikitakittt

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:53:42 AM

I want to believe that this long break is caused by the employment of developers and they are preparing something useful for the project
bct-72

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:09:11 AM

Discord is open but not very active. I cannot find there a lot of informations of this project.
Pivooooo

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:25:12 PM

The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market! I advise everyone to participate in the purchase of tokens!
bct-72

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:47:28 AM

The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market! I advise everyone to participate in the purchase of tokens!
And when will be tokens available?
Pivooooo

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:21:08 PM

And when will be tokens available?
Soon or late, it will depend on the developers! Our expectation will be rewarded!
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:37:04 PM

Discord is open but not very active. I cannot find there a lot of informations of this project.
Try checking the first page of this thread for more information.
efreeti

Merit: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:27:50 PM

Which programming language will the decentralized applications have to be written in? It's not an easy task to build the ground layer for these applications.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: