Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:45:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 3-month Spotify Premium Gift Codes [1.5BTC PROMOTION]  (Read 6154 times)
rTech

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Trust but confirm!

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 02:12:37 AM

..as i said before
I dont have rush, but as seller you have your responsibility.

..i dont have to know who was your suplier, you sold them and you have to carry responsibility.
This means that "we dont have" any proof that you had some supplier or you just scammed us.
Anyway you are responsible these items so if you dont refund i call this  SCAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rTech

Trust but confirm!

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 02:19:48 AM

As i said before, ill wait 3 days. If there are no refund or working replace accounts im asking
admins to check things out. I dont care who was or were your supplier. You sold them and
you are responsible for them. IMHO we cant know if this was your or your fraudster friends SCAM.

All the way, as you were seller you carry responsibility, and this should be labeled as SCAM as all 3 accounts are disabled due chargeback. There are no option "no refund cause i was selling them so cheaply" its a SCAM of those my early said options are not fulfilled.

When you sell things with your own account, you put your fame on the plate..

yours, rT
terrytibbs (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 02:20:50 AM

..as i said before

..i dont have to know who was your suplier, you sold them and you have to carry responsibility.
This means that "we dont have" any proof that you had some supplier or you just scammed us.
Anyway you are responsible these items so if you dont refund i call this  SCAM
If I gave you a hundred dollar bill which originated from a bank heist unknowingly, could you sue me for robbing the bank?

I was acting merely as a reseller in these transactions, I took precautions and purchased codes I could use as replacements if anything happened. If my intention was to scam you, I would've taken the money and left. I never purchased codes which were purchased with stolen credit cards knowingly, and as a matter of fact ceased all communication with my previous supplier as soon as I became aware of the fact that the codes I purchased from him were purchased with stolen credit card details.

About this "responsibility" you speak of, where may I learn more about it?

Edit: I sold you twelve month Spotify activation codes, and they were approved as such by Spotify when you activated them. The fact that your account was disabled by means which I, quite frankly, am not able to control, is not of my concern.
rTech

Trust but confirm!

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 03:50:52 AM

..as i said before

If I gave you a hundred dollar bill which originated from a bank heist unknowingly, could you sue me for robbing the bank?

I was acting merely as a reseller in these transactions, I took precautions and purchased codes I could use as replacements if anything happened. If my intention was to scam you, I would've taken the money and left. I never purchased codes which were purchased with stolen credit cards knowingly, and as a matter of fact ceased all communication with my previous supplier as soon as I became aware of the fact that the codes I purchased from him were purchased with stolen credit card details.

Edit: I sold you twelve month Spotify activation codes, and they were approved as such by Spotify when you activated them. The fact that your account was disabled by means which I, quite frankly, am not able to control, is not of my concern.

Nope you sold me 3x 3mth so its 9mth of total. I feared that this could happen as it seems to be trend at almoust all spotify non official sellers. After 2 weeks there are chargebacks. Im still calling this as scam if no change until monday. Its not worth to buy anything from you if you do business like this attitude "i just sell i dont have to refund if my items get cancelled cause creditcard fraud by "my supplier". Its your reputation that suffers when busines goes wrong with items you sold.
GamingG

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 04:33:19 AM

I'm not taking sides in this dispute, but I would like to point out that the original owner of a stolen negotiable instrument holds no title over a holder in due course of such negotiable instrument under US law.  So, if someone steals hundred dollar bills and you end up with one of them, the original owner can't legally take it back from you unless it can be shown that you're the thief.  If you're selling stolen cars, bicycles, or Spotify Premium Gift Codes, then the original owner does hold title against you regardless of whether or not you're the thief.
terrytibbs (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 05:03:33 AM

..as i said before

Nope you sold me 3x 3mth so its 9mth of total. I feared that this could happen as it seems to be trend at almoust all spotify non official sellers. After 2 weeks there are chargebacks. Im still calling this as scam if no change until monday. Its not worth to buy anything from you if you do business like this attitude "i just sell i dont have to refund if my items get cancelled cause creditcard fraud by "my supplier". Its your reputation that suffers when busines goes wrong with items you sold.
Correct, those were 3-month ones, I got a little ahead of myself there. Sorry!

Nice signature!
rTech

Trust but confirm!

View Profile
October 10, 2011, 04:55:37 AM

Sended admins note of your scam.
Yanz

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 11:25:23 PM

terrytibbs, my account got disabled for the second time, I want replacement codes or a full refund.

With great video cards comes great power consumption.
rTech

Trust but confirm!

View Profile
October 13, 2011, 01:50:35 AM

terrytibbs, my account got disabled for the second time, I want replacement codes or a full refund.

Make post here, as we aint gonna get any refund.
Its only way we could get him tagged as scammer!:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=47551.msg565842#msg565842
CrazyGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 05:29:38 AM

Just tried to log in to my spotify account first time in a few weeks. Looks like my account has been locked. Anyone get their account re-activated after using a terrytibbs premium code? Probably purchased them with a stolen credit card...

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - Compac F in stock!
rTech

Trust but confirm!

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 09:04:45 AM

ATM none has got refund or replaced code.
CrazyGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 06:17:43 AM

They were all purchased with stolen credit cards. Here's the email I received from spotify when asking if I could re-open my account. Anyone have this guy's email address?

Hi,

You have recently redeemed a Spotify e-code on your Spotify account. The e-code was purchased using stolen credit card details. For this reason, your Spotify account has been disabled.

Please be advised that you should only pay for a Spotify subscription or e-code via the Spotify website (http://www.spotify.com), or through authorised resellers.

We would be very grateful if you could tell us where you purchased the e-code, or if it was a gift, could you ask the giver, so that we can stop this from happening again.

If you wish to continue using Spotify, please create a new Spotify account.
Best Regards,
Alexis

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - Compac F in stock!
c_k
Donator

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2011, 04:17:02 AM

Hey Terry,

How many BTC did your customers end up sending you on codes that got revoked?

theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5152
Merit: 12580

View Profile
February 24, 2012, 12:56:03 AM

Terrytibbs is refunding people now:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65946.0

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print