Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:05:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suprnova Eth payouts  (Read 113 times)
74hawksfan (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:52:41 PM

I have a strange thing going on with Suprnova Eth pool, and support doesn't respond so they are no help.

I mined for 2 days and received no payout, even says I've earned nothing, then a few days later I got a bunch of larger deposits so all was well.  Now, same thing happening again, but no payouts at all for 3 days.  Weirder yet, under account balance it says 8.531e-5 for the amount...but when I try to cash out it does nothing.

Any ideas or similar experiences?
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:04:45 AM

I have a strange thing going on with Suprnova Eth pool, and support doesn't respond so they are no help.

I mined for 2 days and received no payout, even says I've earned nothing, then a few days later I got a bunch of larger deposits so all was well.  Now, same thing happening again, but no payouts at all for 3 days.  Weirder yet, under account balance it says 8.531e-5 for the amount...but when I try to cash out it does nothing.

Well that would be 0.00008531 so yeah, no pool would let you cash out that amount.  What is your hashrate?  If you are mining dust then you really can't expect much.
74hawksfan (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:53:09 AM

I mined for 2 days and received no payout, even says I've earned nothing, then a few days later I got a bunch of larger deposits so all was well.  Now, same thing happening again, but no payouts at all for 3 days.  Weirder yet, under account balance it says 8.531e-5 for the amount...but when I try to cash out it does nothing.

Well that would be 0.00008531 so yeah, no pool would let you cash out that amount.  What is your hashrate?  If you are mining dust then you really can't expect much.

Haha that makes sense, I was like wth how did I get 8 ETH!! 
So yeah I'm over 350+ mh/s with 13 RX580's
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: