Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Confuse About Signature Campaign  (Read 136 times)
domains4 (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:32:16 AM

I am really very confused which signature campaign will good. I have done a research about it, and I picked some signature campaigns to do. Please suggest me which campaign will be worthy. My picked signature campaigns are,

1. Jinbi
2. Worldex
3. Impressio
4. Yumerium
5. Uchit
6. Localcoinswap
7. Greenix
8.Blockshipping

Thanks in advance
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:37:43 AM

I am really very confused which signature campaign will good. I have done a research about it, and I picked some signature campaigns to do. Please suggest me which campaign will be worthy. My picked signature campaigns are,

1. Jinbi
2. Worldex
3. Impressio
4. Yumerium
5. Uchit
6. Localcoinswap
7. Greenix
8.Blockshipping

Thanks in advance

I personally think https://yumerium.com signature is one of the best in list. You can still join the signature because they are in their 8th week. Anyway you can carry out a due diligent search on it by reading the project whitepaper.

HOMT

Powered by,
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:01:15 AM

1. Jinbi
2. Worldex
3. Impressio
4. Yumerium
5. Uchit
6. Localcoinswap
7. Greenix
8.Blockshipping

Thanks in advance
As you can see, I am now wearing the signature of the JINBI campaign, which is also listed on your list at number one. This is a fairly promising project for creating a peer-to-peer platform, which promises good payments and is managed by a pretty good manager, Silon. First of all, I recommend that you pay attention to this project, the ICO of which will last until June 29.
Green19teen

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:24:48 AM

I chose < 4. Yumerium > for the main reason, because they reached the soft cap.
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:39:19 AM

1. Jinbi
2. Worldex
3. Impressio
4. Yumerium
5. Uchit
6. Localcoinswap
7. Greenix
8.Blockshipping

Thanks in advance
better read the whitepaper and roadmap look for the team if they are real account and choose that convince you the most and that you think that be usefull on future.
Furzo

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:03:12 AM

1. Jinbi
2. Worldex
3. Impressio
4. Yumerium
5. Uchit
6. Localcoinswap
7. Greenix
8.Blockshipping

Thanks in advance

I doubt in uchit bounty I have read here in forum that uchit is a scam project. If you looking for signature campaign I recommend cryptosolartech due of their softcap has already reached.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:20:04 AM

Yes too many ICO at the sametimes, this is make confused which should be to chooce. I dont know about all that above project but to know which is the best one , for the better join their telegram group and ask there what the purpose of the project and is they are have working product or not.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:25:32 AM

It is best that you can decide on what is best of these campaigns to join in the signature campaign. You can do additional research on the ico campaigns you provided to choose the best ico to do signature campaign.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:28:39 AM

Heard not very good things about greenix, impressio, uchit...
snegovsergey2

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:57:06 PM

Yumerium is not a bad choice but I can’t understand why did they change the manager? Amazix parted ways with it, but I didn’t find the reason
the Uchit is a scam project (here is proof https://icostock24.com/projects/uchit/)
Blockshipping has good ratings and idea, but its bounty program was extended until July 31st. Perhaps I would choose this bounty
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:58:47 PM

1. Jinbi
2. Worldex
3. Impressio
4. Yumerium
5. Uchit
6. Localcoinswap
7. Greenix
8.Blockshipping

Thanks in advance

I can only hope you did not participate in impression bounty
It was such a waste of time

Tuner out and Blockshipping is the best bet I can guarantee you
Hope you made the right decision
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:19:27 PM

1. Jinbi
2. Worldex
3. Impressio
4. Yumerium
5. Uchit
6. Localcoinswap
7. Greenix
8.Blockshipping

Thanks in advance

I can only hope you did not participate in impression bounty
It was such a waste of time

Tuner out and Blockshipping is the best bet I can guarantee you
Hope you made the right decision

Most are waste of time, he basically could not choose a good ico now that is almost impossible. Only if you are very lucky you can earn high amount of money with bounties  Smiley

macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:07:17 PM

1. Jinbi
2. Worldex
3. Impressio
4. Yumerium
5. Uchit
6. Localcoinswap
7. Greenix
8.Blockshipping

Thanks in advance

As a newbie i dont even know how the whole singnature works for now but how do we know which is the to invest in
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:20:20 PM

The one you are wearing now (Eloncity) is far superior to those that you have mentioned in your first post. I wouldn't follow any advice's here regarding your future pick, go over all the candidates again and choose the one that you like the most.
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

It's not okay to manipulate you to do a specific signature bounty. I advise you to first understand the project and look for bounty team and their history. If it seems like okay then do it with your own risk.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: